Author Topic: Sorry, I have to say it  (Read 1531 times)

Don Seer

Re: Sorry, I have to say it
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2002, 08:58:26 AM »
corny?

... why not answer the 'is infinite crazy thread'  ;)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2002, 10:12:54 AM »
I respect Infinite and the reast of the Muslims on this board. But I agree that some of them are bashing christianity. I mean sure they are just questions but I can tell they have negative intentions behind them. That's why I tend to discuss political issues instead.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2002, 12:22:49 PM »
I respect Infinite and the reast of the Muslims on this board. But I agree that some of them are bashing christianity. I mean sure they are just questions but I can tell they have negative intentions behind them. That's why I tend to discuss political issues instead.

no disresprectin...but its just that Christianity have alotta uncleared questions and statements.. and thats what for example im trying go understand... .. and like i said before, if you find uncleared statements in Islam, please make a thread... theres no way that i would be mad, because it would only help the other peeps who's reading the thread to understand Islam...

Sikotic™

« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2002, 04:10:24 PM »

no disresprectin...but its just that Christianity have alotta uncleared questions and statements.. and thats what for example im trying go understand... .. and like i said before, if you find uncleared statements in Islam, please make a thread... theres no way that i would be mad, because it would only help the other peeps who's reading the thread to understand Islam...

Just os you know I never got upset at any of the statements or questions you asked because they seemed genuine. There were just other statments in the past from a few people.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2002, 04:17:15 PM »
I got luv for u Trauma, u may not think so, but i do

i respect u alot

but i gotta disagree wit ya....

I think Infinites one of the most knowledgable heads here. He speaks the shit, some of yall minds cant comprehend.
Yall see the world in Black and White, and when some dude speaks on the Grey yall become confused.

I can honestly say I respect your opinion, and I'll continue to double check myself, to make sure i'm not just being confused, but I don't feel I am.  Thanks for the comments.  Peace~

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2002, 04:21:40 PM »

Not neccesarily.

How Cute.  His alter egos team up to fight crime.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2002, 04:27:58 PM »

Sure, Christianity has tons of things about it that are unclear. And there's no problems with asking questions.  But Infinite, whom this thread is about, asks the same questions over and over, and then uses them as his basis to publicly dismiss christianity.  I don't go around saying "Islam grew out of Polytheism" all the time, and ask for evidence to the contrary, then ignore it, and keep on going.  

Perfect Example of what I'm talking about.  Infinite has before spoken about how he doesnt' feel Jesus was the son of god.  He thinks he was just a man.  That's fine, it's his opinion, I've talked to him about why I feel Jesus WAS the son of god.  Everytime something christian comes up, this prick has to say "Christians make a god out of a man" and "At least Islam doesn't worship a man" and "There's only 1 god, not 2 like Christians say" blah blah blah.  It'd be fine if he questioned it, but when he continuously brings it up, it's rediculous.  You will NEVER hear me bash Islam, or Muhammad.  When I feel like it, i'll praise it.  I think that's the only way to overcome ignorance, and bigotry (overseer's word).  Religions are SOOOOOO much alike, it's rediculous to fight over them.  Plus, there IS only 1 god, almost all religions agree on that.  It's not important how you worship god, we're all struglling.  

That's why, the main reason why, I get angry with Infinite.  The way he talks trash about Jesus Christ is deeply disrespectful, and honestly, I get enraged about it.  It's not because I don't understand, or I'm confused, it's because I'm offended by his disrespect to what is most important in my life, when to him, it means nothing.  Why can't he just ignore it, then?  I ignore Muhammad.  I ignore Allah, and the Quaran.  I don't speak on it, because I don't want to hurt his feelings, and it's none of my business.  

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2002, 04:42:15 PM »
It's not because I don't understand, or I'm confused, it's because I'm offended by his disrespect to what is most important in my life, when to him, it means nothing.  Why can't he just ignore it, then?  I ignore Muhammad.  I ignore Allah, and the Quaran.  I don't speak on it, because I don't want to hurt his feelings, and it's none of my business.

Amen.

Trauma-san

« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2002, 04:43:42 PM »

Kept quiet for two months?  Would you like me to pull out the thread about Nas where you maliciously try to make me out to be a racist because I quoted Nas as saying "nigga"?  Or the threads where you call me ignorant, unintelligent, and evil because I don't like classical music.  You've never "kept quiet."

I've kept quiet abot how big of a jerk you are.  I've kept quiet about how offensive you are about Christianity, and America, etc.  I've bit my tongue dozens of times.  

You wasted a great deal of time an energy on that psychology degree.  And it frustrates you when your brief, narrow vision of eternal truth does not allow you to understand all of what I do.  So therefore, in your ignorance, you denounce me as evil.

Brotha, PLEASE.  You think you're all complicated, LOL.  GIMME A FRIEKIN BREAK.  EVERYBODY'S COMPLICATED!  The 15 year old white girls who turned you down in high school are more complicated then you'll ever hope to be in all your religious fervor.  I see through you like cheap t-shirts.  

In more then one thread, I have give props to America for it's diversity, and even explained how America is unique for aboloshing slavery, because that hasn't happened in other countries.  And I encouraged people to buy Dinesh D'souza's book "What's So Great About America" so they could learn the posotive virtues of America.

90% hate, 10% props.  You're still generally negative.  Thanks for those prop threads, though.  Why are you so concerned about race, btw?  You're white.  I think you forget that sometimes.  How can you read a book by Dinesh D'souza, which you couldn't POSSIBLY relate to, and then totally ignore the entire library of Shakespeare?  You're so close minded, you only appreciate crap for the sake of appearing diversified.  

I invite anyone on this forum to go and look at the threads, still on the first page, about the trinity and other Christian concepts, and you will see that I give Trauma props in those threads for the knowledge that he dropped on the subject.

You gave me props because you agreed with me, LOL.  When you don't agree, like, on anything involving Jesus Christ, Christianity being good, etc. You bash Christ, christians, catholics, whatever the heck you can.  How many times have you told me "Typical Christian Response" .. Man, go to hell for that.  I would never do that to you, that's just wrong.  

Now who is the one telling lies?  I challenge you, and I will put this on Allah, that I did not say I was proud of the Muslims who drove into the towers on Sept. 11th, or proud of the suicide bombers.  If I did anything I tried to explain why they would have done such a terrible crime, but it upsets you when I explain this, because you don't like hearing that America may have been somewhat responsible, you don't like feeling guilty.

You said, as Jay has backed up, that you were proud of the men who flew into the wtc.  You're a liar, and you're a bigot.  May I also mention that John Walker is your hero?  Explain that, you friekin' traitor.  Send me your address, I think I wanna call the F.B.I. before you turn out just like him.  You realize your 'support' of him could land you in prison, right?  Why? Because it's wrong.  I mean, you're too ignorant to be a threat, but you've proven several times that even a fool running his mouth can convince others he's right.  Every time I think i've heard the most ignorant comment of all time, you keep talking.  

I have made a large number of threads praising Allah and praising Islam.  Praising figures like Malcolm X, Na'im Akbar and even non-Muslims like Eldridge Cleaver.  Those threads are very posotive threads.  Yet, you are terribly uncultured, and in your ignorance you see these as negetive.

I don't think that's negative. I think all your crap about America and Jesus is negative.  You consider reading a few books by black muslims, and a few webpages by American critics, while listening to a few Rass Kass cd's cultured?  You're one of those guys who only read the Cliff Notes in college, because you couldn't understand the original material.  You say we shouldn't believe what the media pushes, but you use the 'underground' media and believe everything negative they say, because you're just generally negative.  Negativity takes away from positivity, that's why I say your evil.  You are, man, you are.  

I will continue to exist in spite of your hatred.  I am prepared to deal with the hatred that exists in you, but you are not prepared to deal with me when I defend myself from your baseless invective.   

Baseless? Are you mental? I've destroyed every comment you have, and all of my points have been deemed valid by all but 1 person on this thread, and you say they're baseless?  LOL.  You know why it's you "Against the world" young pac? Because you're WRONG.  Either you're wrong, or the entire friekin' board is.  Are you so bold that you can say you're more intelligent than me and half the  other cats on here? Please.  

There is no doubt that you are wrong.  Very, very wrong.  May Allah guide you. Assalamulakum.  (1 God)

Allah does guide me.  When I read your posts, I get a sick feeling in my stomach, because the holy ghost tells me you're screwed up, and spreading trash.  Of course, you have never, ever, once conceded to anything on this board, so i'm sure you'll tell me I'm wrong.  

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2002, 09:17:56 PM »
its ok. he can just ignore the valid points and not address them when he's wrong.

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: August 15, 2002, 04:24:33 PM »
Exactly, LOL.  Then he'll get his boyfriend Papa Grinch to come on and say "The deep hatred that infests your very existence refutes the aura of oneness I emit through my soliditary and subservance to the one true god, Allah, peace be with him"

Amber is the color of ya Energy.  Oh Oh.