Author Topic: Meaning of Life?  (Read 290 times)

ILL-Logic-AL

Meaning of Life?
« on: January 01, 2004, 09:02:47 AM »
 :o

Don Seer

Re:Meaning of Life?
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2004, 09:26:31 AM »
not being on wcc doesnt mean u have a life :P

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2004, 12:26:06 PM »
Who was that?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2004, 01:10:46 PM »
logic aka harry roberts

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2004, 03:24:51 PM »
No meaning to life. You're here because your father inseminated your mother. Not because there was a plan or something.If that was the case,nobody would have been a loser.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2004, 05:26:14 PM »
No meaning to life. You're here because your father inseminated your mother. Not because there was a plan or something.If that was the case,nobody would have been a loser.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Perfection

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "When you come to a fork in the road...Take it"
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2004, 06:39:06 PM »
That's one of the only questions that human beings can't answer. Because until you see God, no one will know the answer.

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2004, 07:44:38 PM »
That's one of the only questions that human beings can't answer. Because until you see God, no one will know the answer.

if there is a god or what not
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2004, 10:14:48 PM »
Man, some pessimistic people on this thread.

I'm not sure what the meaning of life is, but I think it has something to do with finding meaning in giving yourself.  For instance, if you give your brother a christmas present, you feel really good when he opens it, even though you could have bought yourself something with it.  Also, he doesn't really give you anything in return (well, another present I guess), and it doesn't help you in any way that he got the present, but you just like to see him have a present, that's what makes you happy.  That's one example.  The happiest I've ever been in my life is when I was making other people happy, it's an illogical enigma.  

Similarly with children.  I work for an arcade operator, and if I'm in a location and there's a kid there, I might give them a toy or something from the crane machine or whatever.  It always makes me feel good even though the kid just runs off never to be seen again.  

So I think the meaning of life is doing things for others.  Or maybe that's just the fun in life.  I've got a perfectly good religious explanation of the meaning of life, but none of yall would relate to it, or care about it, so I'll keep it to myself.  Basically it boils down though to God giving of himself to make us happy.  Exactly the same as how we find true joy in this life.

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2004, 10:43:55 PM »
trauma made very good points. i think the meaning of life is to succeed in being happy. you dont have to succeed in life and make 200,000 dollars a year to be happy. as long as what you have makes you feel happiness then there is meaning to your life. which basically turns into the meaning of life is whatever you want it to be. we've all heard the saying "life is what you make it"...well its true and i think that is the meaning of life...making it yours.

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2004, 10:57:54 PM »

So I think the meaning of life is doing things for others.it's an illogical enigma.

Hohohoho... to think that u realize the worth of Living by GIVING is the WORST POSSIBLE BLUNDER U CAN DO!!! and IT's an UNFORGIVABLE SIN!!!
  So sinners listen...
 THE WHOLE MEANING OF LIFE : : INDIVIDUAL EXALTATION.

TO BRING OUT THE BEST WITHIN URSELF AND REACH UR GREATEST GOALS

THE ATTAINMENT OF PERFECTION.... FOR THAT"S WAHT U HAVE BEEN BROUGHT IN TO THIS WORLD...

Or u can atleast find a meaning by STRIVING TO ATTAIN THAT STATE!

FOLLOW MY ADVICE AND DON"T BE SECOND HANDERS.. probably this post of mine may help u out....
 http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=3;action=display;threadid=45829
Excerpts:

People have no SELF Respect and little do they realize taht the search for it is a confession of it's absence..  

They're incapable of absolute altruism and thence seek refuge in pitying  and sympathising others...
And this wonderful opputunity is provided to the mass by the MEdia.. People feel infinitely better when they seee death and destruction and feel infinitely superior... they live a secondary existence and live and fed thru others.

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2004, 05:15:53 AM »
Man, fuck you.  You make it your goal to go around and start arguments with others about their core beliefs.  You argue with me about what I feel, and you argue with a buddhist about what his faith believes.  You don't have the common sense to leave some shit alone.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2004, 05:17:34 AM »
by the way, that may be your opinion of the meaning of life, and to you it may be really clever, but it has nothing to do with me.  You may think you understand the human condition, but you don't understand a fucking thing as far as it pertains to me.  

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2004, 09:25:36 AM »
Sorry Trauma and others but being happy isn't a reason why we are here but something you should achieve,wich isn't the same. There isn't a meaning to life,only good ideas of what to spend your life on.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2004, 09:41:45 AM »
y'all gone off on one.. read my post again.. or ya not followin me?