Author Topic: Morning After Pill  (Read 752 times)

Don Seer

Re:Morning After Pill
« Reply #45 on: January 06, 2004, 01:45:09 AM »
like opti said the morning after pill isnt 100% effective, its ~not~ a sure shot.. i've heard 1st hand its not a nice experience for the girl taking it, so using that as your only form of defence is pretty selfish

also... i dont get why you'd be against that male contraceptive shot thing? i'd take that shit in an instant.. cheaper than condoms right? like where someone pointed out before.. with a shot or the pill regardless of how much u fuck the cost stays the same, whereas if u use condoms all the time then the cost goes up. if she aint on the pill or u aint had the shot.. use a jimmy..

btw.. i've seen those pics, and can agree NIKs girly is a cutie ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2004, 01:54:10 AM »
like opti said the morning after pill isnt 100% effective, its ~not~ a sure shot.. i've heard 1st hand its not a nice experience for the girl taking it, so using that as your only form of defence is pretty selfish

also... i dont get why you'd be against that male contraceptive shot thing? i'd take that shit in an instant.. cheaper than condoms right? like where someone pointed out before.. with a shot or the pill regardless of how much u fuck the cost stays the same, whereas if u use condoms all the time then the cost goes up. if she aint on the pill or u aint had the shot.. use a jimmy..

btw.. i've seen those pics, and can agree NIKs girly is a cutie ;)

You're right, the morning after pill is not 100%...It's about 99% effective, all depending on how long after you had sex it was taken...And why get male contreceptive, when she can just get a Depo shot, which is 99.7% effective?...I don't wanna be messing with my body anyways, she can do that shit, but I'm not...PeACe

Don Seer

« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2004, 01:59:43 AM »
u just missed that point i made about it being painful to her to go through that shit with the depo shot.. yeah it does the job.. but it also hurts her for several days too.. isnt relying on that being selfish? i'd get a shot in a second.. or see if she'll go on the pill (<- what you'd prefer eh?).

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: January 06, 2004, 02:35:54 AM »
u just missed that point i made about it being painful to her to go through that shit with the depo shot.. yeah it does the job.. but it also hurts her for several days too.. isnt relying on that being selfish? i'd get a shot in a second.. or see if she'll go on the pill (<- what you'd prefer eh?).

The pill and the depo shot have the same side effects...I've read up on it, and asked people who were on it...There's a lot of rumors going around about the shot, but it's probably the best birth control method...And I guess I am selfish, because I'm not fucking with my body...Self-reliance is key, ever read Emerson?...PeACe

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 06, 2004, 11:22:10 PM »
Just tell her to take birth control pills, they make her boobs bigger, lol.  I broke 5 condoms in 3 days with my ex.  Cuz I got a big dick and shit.  
The condom probably broke coz u aint get the girl excited enough and she wasnt wet. That causes friction = pop!

My girl is on the pill, so its pretty safe now, we had one scare last year when she wasnt on it, had to go get the morning after pill...

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #50 on: January 07, 2004, 02:03:10 AM »
^^

True...other factors such as alcohol can effect the wetness factor and the way the condom is applied lol

The pill and the depo shot have the same side effects...I've read up on it, and asked people who were on it...There's a lot of rumors going around about the shot, but it's probably the best birth control method...And I guess I am selfish, because I'm not fucking with my body...Self-reliance is key, ever read Emerson?...PeACe

^^

What the heck do you mean by that bro ?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2004, 04:27:51 PM »

^^

What the heck do you mean by that bro ?

I mean look out for yourself before you look out for others...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2004, 11:26:53 PM »
Period ;D