Author Topic: There are MORONS everywhere  (Read 888 times)

mauzip

Re:There are MORONS everywhere
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2004, 03:16:59 AM »
lol

Be real though, these are tricky questions. If someone would come up to you and asked: "In which US city is the the hit musical Chicago set in?" I can imagine you could think it's not Chicago. In fact, I'm not even sure myself because 1) I've never seen the musical and 2) I don't care for musicals.

The fact they don't know when WW2 ended is just plain stupid though :-X

you have officially destroyed the tiny shred of intelligence i thought you had left in you.

What's so stupid about my reply?

I-Yoof

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2004, 07:07:10 AM »
Brits just like putting Americans down to feel better...I bet if you asked a Brit what state Chicago was in, they wouldn't even know...PeACe

Thats stupid. Why would we need to know? If I asked you what county Sheffield was in, would you be able to tell? Probably not, and if you could, doesn't make you any less of a 'moron'.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2004, 07:45:36 AM »
knowing dates/geographical stuff isnt a measure of intelligence..

I know, but it is whenever Americans are given the test and ridiculed by other, less important parts of the world :)

bez

« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2004, 09:13:10 AM »
This is totally a wild guess because I always thought Chicago was its own state but is it:

Chicago, Illanois.  I dunno how the fuck to spell it but I am guessing you know what I mean.

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2004, 10:42:30 AM »
^^^ thankyou trauma for clarifying that...in reply to bez based on what trauma said which is very true...

bez you fucking ignorant asshole. you thought chicago was its own state! ha! you're as ignorant as everyone thinks americans are! jackass! ;D

bez

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2004, 11:17:49 AM »
^^^ thankyou trauma for clarifying that...in reply to bez based on what trauma said which is very true...

bez you fucking ignorant asshole. you thought chicago was its own state! ha! you're as ignorant as everyone thinks americans are! jackass! ;D

lol, like I give a fuck anyway.  I dont live in America so how the fuck I am suppose to know that.

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2004, 01:29:44 PM »
Exacccccctly.  There's a double standard.  

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2004, 01:54:01 PM »
Exacccccctly.  There's a double standard.  

why??.. because dont dont know all the 50 states of USA?... i mean... how many of the swedish provices do you know... probably zero... knowing other countries "states/countys/provinces/whatever" is not a part of "general knowledge", is it?
« Last Edit: January 04, 2004, 01:54:59 PM by Maestro »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2004, 02:09:13 PM »
Here's where the tables turn...I remember every Non-American bashing Americans for not knowing some geographical facts, but when British statistics about the same kind of stuff are posted up, they say "it's okay, we don't need to know that anyways, it doesn't make us any dumber"...Kinda weird, don't you think?

Joachim

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2004, 02:26:53 PM »

YouGov, a market research organisation that uses on-line panels, questioned 1,000 respondents for a quiz show on Channel 4 titled "Beat the Nation" that goes on air next Monday. Its findings were released Friday.  

I know this is all tongue in cheek but 1,000 people eh? Well these results are clearly representitive of the 60 million people in Britain.

But if it makes some of you Americans feel more secure about yourselves, then no, i honestly could not point out Chicago (or many other US cities for that matter) on a map of America.

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2004, 02:32:28 PM »
LOL

I said "Double Standard" and you all proved it.  The U.S. is held to a higher standard than the rest of the world is.  It's alright for you not to know a huge city in the biggest country in the world, but yet we should know about the geopolitical climate of some half-ass country in the middle east we've never heard of.  THAT'S the point.  

Immortal

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2004, 02:44:00 PM »
this server has alot of morons in it
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

bez

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2004, 03:34:33 PM »

you wanna take this outside motherfucker?

lol

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2004, 05:53:01 PM »

Yea, such as people who spell "a lot" as one word...

Suga Foot

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2004, 06:12:18 PM »
It's alright for you not to know a huge city in the biggest country in the world

The US isn't the biggest country in the world.  Area wise it's the third biggest.  Popualtion wise it isn't #1 either.  China and India both have over a billion people.