Author Topic: There are MORONS everywhere  (Read 887 times)

Immortal

Re:There are MORONS everywhere
« Reply #30 on: January 04, 2004, 06:21:46 PM »
It's alright for you not to know a huge city in the biggest country in the world

The US isn't the biggest country in the world.  Area wise it's the third biggest.  Popualtion wise it isn't #1 either.  China and India both have over a billion people.

tramua got skooled  :P
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2004, 06:21:54 PM »
ahha, please tell me you didn't think US was the biggest country in the world
« Last Edit: January 04, 2004, 06:23:34 PM by Don't Tell Me Shit, Just Let Me Be »
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2004, 09:54:55 PM »
It's alright for you not to know a huge city in the biggest country in the world

The US isn't the biggest country in the world.  Area wise it's the third biggest.  Popualtion wise it isn't #1 either.  China and India both have over a billion people.

We're easily the biggest country in the world.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2004, 09:55:54 PM »

We're easily the biggest country in the world.  

i agree...in terms of area. population we are not even close. but in terms of how big our actually country is. nobody is fuckin with us.

Trauma-san

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2004, 10:00:04 PM »
Well, nah, we're not the biggest in area, but we are in... um... influence; importance; military; growth; anything positive, basically, we are the biggest, most important country in the world.  Children everywhere should be taught about how big and great we are.  That's why I think it's more telling when these 'chaps' in europe aren't taught about Chicago, but we should be taught about the history of palestine?  Pfft.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2004, 10:02:16 PM »
Well, nah, we're not the biggest in area, but we are in... um... influence; importance; military; growth; anything positive, basically, we are the biggest, most important country in the world.  Children everywhere should be taught about how big and great we are.  That's why I think it's more telling when these 'chaps' in europe aren't taught about Chicago, but we should be taught about the history of palestine?  Pfft.  

who's bigger than north america in area?

Trauma-san

« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2004, 10:05:46 PM »
North America isn't a country, and I claimed the United States was the biggest country in the world.  Area wise, I would imagine China & Russia are both larger than us.  Australia is probably close, Brazil is huge.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2004, 10:07:12 PM »
i know that but the majority of north america is the US (except canada). either way we're one of the biggest.

mauzip

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2004, 10:29:37 PM »
I believe America is the 4th biggest country in the world after China, Canada and Russia :)

Suga Foot

« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2004, 10:49:58 PM »
Area wise, I would imagine China & Russia are both larger than us.

Canada is too.

Trauma-san

« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2004, 12:19:24 AM »
We're both wrong :)  Russia's first, Canada's second, America third, China 4th.  

mauzip

« Reply #41 on: January 05, 2004, 08:33:25 AM »

Jome

« Reply #42 on: January 05, 2004, 05:04:37 PM »
We're both wrong :)  Russia's first, Canada's second, America third, China 4th.  

http://www.wisegeek.com/what-are-the-worlds-biggest-countries.htm ;)

LOL, I was almost sure that that link was made up, and sarcasticly meant, but there WAS a website there..  ;D