Author Topic: is there another WCC? for East? (peep)  (Read 179 times)

wcoast03

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
is there another WCC? for East? (peep)
« on: January 02, 2004, 05:45:21 PM »
we all use this site for the forums which are easily the best for newest music on the west, but does anyone know any good sites which keep u informed on mainly just mainstream shit, not like mtv.com or anything, but like, a eastcc.com or something lol. so that u can find out what all the latest hot releases are on other sides. not just the west?

holla if you know anywhere which post up the hot new tracks as they come out.

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re:is there another WCC? for East? (peep)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2004, 06:14:29 PM »
i would say Outbound Connection on this forum  ::)

Jome

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2004, 07:30:52 PM »
http://www.sohh.com/forums/

I must say that they are MAD Eastcoast biased though, that's why I stopped posting there..
They're even more Eastcoast biased than this board is Westcoast biased..

There's a lot of good info there, but you have to look through 200 Diplomats/Cam'Ron/Young Gunz threads to find 1 good thread..

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 09:33:14 PM »
^^^ lmao...glad i've never been there...that would suck ballz...or should i say wballz.

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2004, 07:07:32 AM »
...does anyone know any good sites which keep u informed on mainly just mainstream shit, not like mtv.com or anything, but like, a eastcc.com or something lol. so that u can find out what all the latest hot releases are on other sides. not just the west?...

I once searched for such a site too, where I get informed on all the underground-music from the Eastcoast, but I never found one, so I'm just usin' the Outbound on DubCC :)

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2004, 07:31:09 AM »
go to the forum at www.allhiphop.com

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

SGV

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2004, 07:35:38 AM »
Sohh is the best place if you're looking for a haven for the East. The place is crawling with East heads. But, they got a lot of knoweldgeable heads there.