Author Topic: THATS FUCKIN SICK !! PLAYSTATION PORTABLE !!!!! CHECK IT HERE !!!!!!!!! SICK  (Read 1018 times)

Trauma-san

Re:THATS FUCKIN SICK !! PLAYSTATION PORTABLE !!!!! CHECK IT HERE !!!!!!!!! SICK
« Reply #15 on: December 25, 2003, 08:21:16 PM »
Well, those little discs are usually a little over 3" wide, so in comparison, it looks like it's about 7 inches long, 3.5 inches wide.  

West C. Connected

« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2003, 06:50:33 AM »
Sure, 60, but how much will the games cost? :P

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2003, 08:45:49 PM »
lol,what is ur source????
im 99% sure it wont be 60,it will be at least 100 if not more

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2003, 12:23:31 AM »

it would be a great way to get people to buy it tho.....so it wouldnt be such a bad idea...but i also doubt it would be 100 bucks but if it was 60 i know i would buy it if it was 100 then i dont know i would have to think twice about it you know what im saying?

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!

it would be a great way to get people to buy it tho.....so it wouldnt be such a bad idea...but i also doubt it would be 100 bucks but if it was 60 i know i would buy it if it was 100 then i dont know i would have to think twice about it you know what im saying?

yea it would be a good idea because more peeps would buy it but sony would be losing money because of how much it costs to make each one and everythin
for sure it wont be $60 i say it will be $99 or more

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Don Breezio

dude i can garuntee you it doesnt cost nearly 60 bucks to make that. it probably will cost them about 5 bucks. i work electronics retail (i think a few others on this board do too so they will know what im talkin about)...but the markups on electronics are insane. we'll buy a cordless phone for like 6 bucks and sell it for like 200. we'll buy batteries, 100 of them for like 5.00, and sell each one for 2.99. shit is cheap as fuck to make and they sell it to companies cheap too. everything after that is markup.

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
yea i knoe it dont cost 60 to make one,but i dont see how sony would sell it for  that cheap

and the guy who started this still hasent supplied a link or anythin to prove that $60 is a eligible price for tha psp

Trauma-san

Actually, it may very well cost them more than $60.00 to make that.  Microsoft lost $100.00 each on the X-box whenever it came out, for instance.  They didn't even show a profit in their X-box division, to this day.  They lose money every quarter, because it costs more to make the X-box than they sell it for.  

Rumours are that at $99.00, Nintendo has more than that in the Gamecube, too.  

The Watcher

microsoft make money on the games, not the consoles themselves like trauma said. that's what sony should do with this
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden