Author Topic: Morrowind?  (Read 105 times)

BigBaller24

• 'G'
Morrowind?
« on: December 28, 2003, 03:52:10 PM »
I hear great things about this game but never had the chance to play it...Can Anyone that owns the X Box Console give me a quick review and summary of the game? Thanks  ;D

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
Re:Morrowind?
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2003, 04:53:51 PM »
it blows nuts....I hate RPGs so omit my opinion
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

smerlus

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2003, 11:13:31 PM »
i play almost anykind of game as long as the graphics are ok, story is good and gameplay is fun.....

graphics....above average....the computer characters can get a little rehashed and they really isn't that many different kind of creatures...but everything in the game looks beautiful...vast landscapes....night and day.....realtime weather...

gameplay....be prepared to put overtime in on your reading glasses....hardly any voices or cutscenes......other than that..hours of gameplay...tons of missions....this really is the grand theft auto of rpgs...anything you want to do, you can do....kill random people, steal, break into houses, make items and weapons...become a vampire...werewolf...and you are free to do WHATEVER you want

story...pretty good, but it's really overshadowed by all the things you can do...it's like when you play true crime.....you know you're supposed to be a cop...but you can't help but go on a shooting spree and totally forget about the story...

from a person that hates japanese rpgs...cause they are too linear. this game is the shit......total freedom in a game id give it 9.5/10

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 01:26:13 AM »
yea morrowind is my fav xbox RPG (wasent feelin kotor) its open ended,ive played 50+ hours and i havent even started the main quest (u can do all this other shit) its also pretty addicting
only bad parts is the loading time and that u usually have to sit down for at least an hour to play it.

if u are gonna pick it up DONT get the platnum hit edition get the Morrowind game of the year edition

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

OmNIsCiUs

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I give up.There aren't any quotes that'll fit here
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2004, 08:43:06 PM »
i can't say about xbox but i was addicted tot he PC version for ages, it's the best game i've played in years. Definately the best rpg of this centuary for me
."".    ."",
     |  |   /  /
     |  |  /  /
     |  | /  /
     |  |/  ;-._
     }  ` _/  / ;
     |  /` ) /  /
     | /  /_/\_/\
     |/  /      |
     (  ' \ '-  |
      \    `.  /
       |      |