Author Topic: Nobody's learning  (Read 193 times)

Trauma-san

Nobody's learning
« on: January 02, 2004, 11:16:08 PM »
Why do we always make such bullshit threads?  Nobody learns anything from them.  If your opinion is different from somebody elses, we just spend all our minds trying to think of ways to hide the weaknesses and flaws in our arguments, and find chinks and problems with the other side of the topic.  

We should make more interesting topics.  For instance, stuff about History, or interesting people in the world who we can learn from.  It's fucking disgusting what goes on here.  On Martin Luther King Day, I posted about King, and his history with the democratic and republican parties in the 60's, and about King's message.  Nobody else even mentioned him.  The world is full of people like him that we can learn from, but yet people just want to argue about shit that we've all already made our minds up on.  We don't even make good arguments.  

We argue about the war.  I already know your side.  You already know my side.  It's pointless.  I know you're going to say we haven't found WMD, and you know i'm going to say that they're hid.  It's just bullshit, we're not changing anybody's opinions.

We should change the whole tone of this board to discussions about things we can learn from... because there's no learning going on here or anywhere else on the entire forum (which is fine for the other parts)... What good is it to have a 'serious' board if all we do is argue and fight?

As an instance of how I think we should use the board, I know absolutely nothing about Pablo Picasso.  That's some shit I could learn about.  I know a shitload about ancient Egypt, that's some shit I could teach yall about.  We'd all be better off if we just stayed the hell away from bullshit arguments that we're not looking to learn or change our opinions on anyways.  This political and religious stuff is just getting tired.  

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Nobody's learning
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2004, 11:19:34 PM »
ironic you is sayin this fella
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2004, 11:25:05 PM »
Think whatever you want, i'm sick of all the bullshit on here.  There's nothing Ironic about me saying that ALL of us do this.  I'm not pointing fingers, I'm just saying we all know it's bullshit.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2004, 11:38:57 PM »
yeah i mean...we might as well learn from here since we're not allowed to fund schools...right trauma?  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2004, 03:43:24 AM »
I hope your knowledge of Egypt isn't comprised of the usual dogma's and the standard egyptological thinking because there are various flaws in this. For example,the Sphynx has got erosion marks but not only the type done by sandwinds,in fact most of the erosion on the Sphynx seems to have been from.....extensive amounts of rain! The last time it rained regularly in Egypt for many,many years (enough to account for this erosion) was in the last Ice Age,indicating the Sphynx might be very much older then the usual dogma dictates. Also,the 'pharaoan' head just doesn't fit the body,it's way too small and is eroded differently wich might indicate the original head has been resculptured in pharaoan times.The original head might have been that of a normal lion,though this is speculation.
If that interests you,you might have to check out the books by Graham Hancock about this touchy subject and others.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2004, 05:14:59 AM »
^ Please make another post, and we'll talk all about it.  I just want to see what everybody thinks about this post, and get everybody's ideas.  

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2004, 05:44:14 AM »
Morgoth Bauglir ... you know Graham Hancock has a forum? i#'ve been posting there for a couple years now.. his new book talisman is due out in a few months (another collab with Robert Bauval) think its about freemasonry n iconography, the next solo will be more about human origins again

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2004, 02:47:37 PM »
Morgoth Bauglir ... you know Graham Hancock has a forum? i#'ve been posting there for a couple years now.. his new book talisman is due out in a few months (another collab with Robert Bauval) think its about freemasonry n iconography, the next solo will be more about human origins again

Really? Could you give me the link please? See,we do learn here Trauma,directly or indirectly!

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2004, 04:07:12 PM »
.... after I suggested we study it, lol.  Of course we do.  Now, there's 1 topic on the board that's halfway positive.  Wow.  

Don Seer

« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2004, 04:23:25 PM »

Really? Could you give me the link please? See,we do learn here Trauma,directly or indirectly!

www.grahamhancock.com :)

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2004, 03:45:35 AM »

www.grahamhancock.com :)

thanks.