Author Topic: Jews...  (Read 1012 times)

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jews...
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2002, 08:41:57 PM »

ok now maybe you have convinced me to hate jews.....like u

Flip dogg....

Flip dogg...

Wont you come out and play Flip dogg??!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

MidnightPills

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2002, 04:06:36 PM »
Why is there so much hate going on towards the Israeli and/or Jews on this board??...It's rediculous...Is it Jealousy because Jews are succesfull and smart? What is this shit? Judiasm is a religion that doesn't hate, so why hate us?...I'm not big on Judiasm or anything, I am conservative, so I don't know much, but I AM Jewish, and all the Jewish people I know are nice and cool people and don't belive in doing bad things (Stealing, killing, lying)...So when hatred towards Jews and Israeli's is going on I get pissed off...when I get in an arguement with somone, they say "Ill call Hitler on your ass" <<<Thats the most ignorant statement alive...Hitler killed over 10 million Catholics, Christians, Blacks, and a lot of other races/religions...Hitler killed mostly the Jews becaus German was mostly populated with Jews...Jews were doing good with business and they were taking over Germany and controling all the money so Hitler got jealous and tried killing them all...The Jealousy and hatred is still going on at this board and I can see it...PeACe

I dont dislike Jewish People... i just dislike you.. and i would pretty much say about anything to piss you off...
there is your answer from... Pink....

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2002, 07:47:32 AM »
Being Circumsiced was a abrahamic law that God instructed Abraham to be circumcised, to show devotion to the lord.

Genesis 17:9

9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

It was a sign that you were taking on the covenants of god, and agreeing to follow him.  The abrahamic covenant promised Abraham that all of God's people would be his sons, so therefore, by circumcising all his sons, he made all of them symbolically 'god's people'.

When Christ arrived, he started the tradition, with John the Baptist, of being baptised for the remission of sins, and saying you take on the name of christ.  By doing this, being baptised into Christ's church, you are symbolically taking on christ... Thus, since you are 'god's people', you are Abraham's son, or daughter, as promised Abraham.  Since you are already marked by baptism as Abraham's son, you don't need to be circumcised.... At baptism, you become a 'new man', or 'new creation'.  

Paul said In Galatians chapter 6:12, where he was talking about whether someone should be Circumcized

12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

In other words, Christ cares that you've become a 'new creature' not whether you've been circumcised.  You become a new creature by being baptised.  It's another of the old laws Christ had the authority to change.

Jews don't accept christ, and therefore, still circumcise people, following the old Abrahamic Covenant.  Many christians are still circumcised out of tradition, and NIK's right, it's a health concern, also.  My grandfather had to be circumcised at 65, because he got an infection.  Peace~

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #33 on: August 07, 2002, 10:11:10 AM »
Being Circumsiced was a abrahamic law that God instructed Abraham to be circumcised, to show devotion to the lord.

Genesis 17:9

9 And God said unto Abraham, Thou shalt keep my covenant therefore, thou, and thy seed after thee in their generations.

10 This is my covenant, which ye shall keep, between me and you and thy seed after thee; Every man child among you shall be circumcised.

11 And ye shall circumcise the flesh of your foreskin; and it shall be a token of the covenant betwixt me and you.

12 And he that is eight days old shall be circumcised among you, every man child in your generations, he that is born in the house, or bought with money of any stranger, which is not of thy seed.

13 He that is born in thy house, and he that is bought with thy money, must needs be circumcised: and my covenant shall be in your flesh for an everlasting covenant.

14 And the uncircumcised man child whose flesh of his foreskin is not circumcised, that soul shall be cut off from his people; he hath broken my covenant.

It was a sign that you were taking on the covenants of god, and agreeing to follow him.  The abrahamic covenant promised Abraham that all of God's people would be his sons, so therefore, by circumcising all his sons, he made all of them symbolically 'god's people'.

When Christ arrived, he started the tradition, with John the Baptist, of being baptised for the remission of sins, and saying you take on the name of christ.  By doing this, being baptised into Christ's church, you are symbolically taking on christ... Thus, since you are 'god's people', you are Abraham's son, or daughter, as promised Abraham.  Since you are already marked by baptism as Abraham's son, you don't need to be circumcised.... At baptism, you become a 'new man', or 'new creation'.  

Paul said In Galatians chapter 6:12, where he was talking about whether someone should be Circumcized

12 As many as desire to make a fair shew in the flesh, they constrain you to be circumcised; only lest they should suffer persecution for the cross of Christ.

13 For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh.

14 But God forbid that I should glory, save in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world is crucified unto me, and I unto the world.

15 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature.

In other words, Christ cares that you've become a 'new creature' not whether you've been circumcised.  You become a new creature by being baptised.  It's another of the old laws Christ had the authority to change.

Jews don't accept christ, and therefore, still circumcise people, following the old Abrahamic Covenant.  Many christians are still circumcised out of tradition, and NIK's right, it's a health concern, also.  My grandfather had to be circumcised at 65, because he got an infection.  Peace~

thanx 4 that...

but jews don't get circumcised cos of health concern, thats why most ppl have it dun these days i know, but i just wandered why all jews have to get the chop thats all.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2002, 06:10:29 AM »

It seems like Arial Sharon is sending Isreal troops into Palestine and killing 5-15 people a day.  And then every now and then, a Palestinian gets fed up and straps on a bomb and injures a small group.  Then the papers blow it up, and Sharon uses it as an excuse to go in the next day and kill even more Palestinians.  Either way, Sharon will kill Palestinians, suicide bombers just give him an excuse.

hmmm that is actually intresting dog- so Sharon is apereantlly the one to use media stunts..lol...very curious...have u seen that report where they've shown an asumeably dead "shahid"  being carried to his grave when the carriers acsidently droped the platform with the body on it, then the so called "dead" man got up on his feet and got back onto the platform and they got on wit the play, all was preformed for a foreign reporter's camera.
there's also factual reports of palestinian troops playing false shoot-outs in front of foreign press cameras(because they know reporters is looking for some action). If u get more into it u'll see that Israel is far from being the winner on the explanatory plain-it's a fact.

and as for single palestinians gettin ,as u said "fed up" and "suddenly" deciding to strap themselves<<well, u know as well as I do : Hamas, Gihad etc aren't exactlly single palestinians....and as for sharon...well, if yall dudes claim he is some typa blood thirsty man, than prolly so iz Bush or any other leader of any other democratic country trying to protect itself from terroristic atacks...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

infinite59

« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2002, 06:52:02 AM »

hmmm that is actually intresting dog- so Sharon is apereantlly the one to use media stunts..lol...very curious...have u seen that report where they've shown an asumeably dead "shahid"  being carried to his grave when the carriers acsidently droped the platform with the body on it, then the so called "dead" man got up on his feet and got back onto the platform and they got on wit the play, all was preformed for a foreign reporter's camera.
there's also factual reports of palestinian troops playing false shoot-outs in front of foreign press cameras(because they know reporters is looking for some action). If u get more into it u'll see that Israel is far from being the winner on the explanatory plain-it's a fact.

and as for single palestinians gettin ,as u said "fed up" and "suddenly" deciding to strap themselves<<well, u know as well as I do : Hamas, Gihad etc aren't exactlly single palestinians....and as for sharon...well, if yall dudes claim he is some typa blood thirsty man, than prolly so iz Bush or any other leader of any other democratic country trying to protect itself from terroristic atacks...

According to the UN, is Isreal not illegally occupying Palestinian territory?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2002, 07:11:54 AM »
if it was so, Israel would never exist since Isael started it's existance(as a state) due to a vote that was taken in the UN.
if u mean dat WAR we was brought to by the arabic countrys sorounding Israel than> whenever did u see a country which concoured land during a war returning it like Israel is willing to do under certain agreements.

infinite59

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2002, 08:52:03 AM »
if it was so, Israel would never exist since Isael started it's existance(as a state) due to a vote that was taken in the UN.
if u mean dat WAR we was brought to by the arabic countrys sorounding Israel than> whenever did u see a country which concoured land during a war returning it like Israel is willing to do under certain agreements.

certain agreements?

WiCkEd

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2002, 01:15:04 PM »
I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JEWS IN GENERAL..BUT I HATE THE ONES THAT CONTROL WHAT YOU SEE & READ ON TV AND IN NEWSPAPERS...THEY SHOW YOU WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE.,,HOW THESE SUICIDE BOMBERS KILL INNOCENT CIVILIANS ON TV BUT WONT SHOW YOU THE HUNDREDS  KILLED BY THE ISREALI GOVT EVERY YEAR....IF THE CHINESE ONE DAY CAME AND TOOK OVER A STATE HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND AMERICAN CIVILIANS STARTED BLOWING THEM SELVES UP TO FIGHT BACK AS A LAST RESORT,THEYLL BE LOOKED AT AS HEROS NOT TERRORISTS...

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2002, 02:45:47 PM »
I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST JEWS IN GENERAL..BUT I HATE THE ONES THAT CONTROL WHAT YOU SEE & READ ON TV AND IN NEWSPAPERS...THEY SHOW YOU WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO SEE.,,HOW THESE SUICIDE BOMBERS KILL INNOCENT CIVILIANS ON TV BUT WONT SHOW YOU THE HUNDREDS  KILLED BY THE ISREALI GOVT EVERY YEAR....IF THE CHINESE ONE DAY CAME AND TOOK OVER A STATE HERE IN THE UNITED STATES AND AMERICAN CIVILIANS STARTED BLOWING THEM SELVES UP TO FIGHT BACK AS A LAST RESORT,THEYLL BE LOOKED AT AS HEROS NOT TERRORISTS...

good point...i never thought of it this way...

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2002, 09:22:05 PM »

lol, this is intresting....do u also hate other groups of people who own TV stations and\or are rich, influential and sucsesfull or is it just jews who are rich and sucsesfull?!. anyway, u obviouslly don't know what u're talking about since it's not single palestinians who go "sudenly" off and decide to strap themselves. These are organized terroristic groups which use the support money the Palestinian authority recieved from peace supporting countrys to get more weapon and to give finansial suppoprt to familys of shahids(baSICLLY they are rewarding terroristic behaviour ,not only creating it) plus, Hamas (one of the terroristic organizations which is also one of the educational movements in the palestinian authority) also encoureges(by brainwashing) rasial hatred in childrend since elementry school years towards Israelis, so the battom line is...if there weren't heads in ther authority missusing the support money(by shifting it to terroristic activity),if they wanted peace they could have it (camp david) they didn't wanna- since their crooked ass govt is using it's own people to create a sicle(not a violance sicle as the media mistakenlly displays), a sicle of poverty,poorness and as a result frustrated by it's own govt people decide to join terroristic organizations cause they finansialy support the familys of their inmates.

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2002, 06:38:20 AM »

thanx 4 that...

but jews don't get circumcised cos of health concern, thats why most ppl have it dun these days i know, but i just wandered why all jews have to get the chop thats all.

^^ I just explained it! The bible tells us to do it, but Christ changed it.  Since Jews don't accept Christ, they still do what the bible says to do.  Peace~

WiCkEd

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2002, 09:32:47 PM »
lol, this is intresting....do u also hate other groups of people who own TV stations and\or are rich, influential and sucsesfull or is it just jews who are rich and sucsesfull?
NOT ALL OTHER TV OWNERS ARE TRYING TO INFLUENCE PUBLIC OPINION OR SYMPATHY FOR THIER CAUSE..

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2002, 03:48:26 AM »

NOT ALL OTHER TV OWNERS ARE TRYING TO INFLUENCE PUBLIC OPINION OR SYMPATHY FOR THIER CAUSE..

well, So if this is true u might as well wanna hate Palestinians who ,as Ive mentioned in one of my previous posts, are pulling all kinds of media stunts to effect Public Opinion....and not by reciting facts(as these stations, u're trashing, do while trying to ballance Israel in the media war, it mos def looses in, to this point) but by fabricating death sites, shoot outs and other tricks in front of the foreign press's cameras-to make the news, and influence the public opinion in the world, in a way it will be against Israel.

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: August 12, 2002, 03:00:02 PM »

Three Letters: B.E.T.