Author Topic: Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter 7:Islam teaches Love  (Read 256 times)

infinite59

Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter 7:Islam teaches Love
« on: August 11, 2002, 11:11:18 AM »
I wrote this in my own words... without taking my time, straight from the heart..........

Islam will take the hate out of your heart.  The fear out of your mind, body, and spirit.  Many people fear themselves, they fear everyone else, and the blade of hatred is pointed inward.  Shame runs peoples lifes.  You've heard of the alcohoic who feels ashamed for his drinking problem, and then drinks more because he feels ashamed.  Same with eating, you eat more because you are ashamed of yourself for being fat.  When you are leaving by the God of your own selfish desires, it can be a deadly path, and it is impossible to love another when you are this deep in giult, shame, hatred and jealousy.  Infact, you may even confuse true love, for what is ultimately jealousy, hatred and envy.  

How does Islam teach you to love?  First it teaches you to love the God that created you.  And his name is Allah.  You are taught to love this God by reinforcing that love through the 5 daily prayers.  And what is a greater example of love, trust, loyalty, and faith in your God, than to fast, not eat from sunrise to sunset.  This is the truest test of love because nobody can force you to not eat or drink, and surely if you wanted to you could sneak it by without anyone knowing.  Fasting is an agreement between you and God, and only you and God will know if you held up your end of the agreement.  

Through the practices and teachings of Islam, a selfish, arrogant, ignorant individual will transform through faith. (Shahada)  They will be giving, unselfish, think of others before themselves (2% to charity, Zakah)  Learn sympathy for others and biuld trust with God through (fasting) reinforce love for their God and reverse negetive impulses (prayer).  These are 4 of the 5 pillars of Islam.  Islam teaches you to love yourself, and want for fellow man what you would want fo yourself.

Islam does not teach you to hate yourself, and accept the injustices and transgressions of others.  Islam does not teach you to shove hate deep down into the pits of your stomach, till it ends up consuming you.  Rather, Islam gives you the proper vehicle to deal with that which oppresses your soul, and achieve true liberation of spirit.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Muslim Brotherhood Newsletter 7:Islam teaches
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2002, 11:16:40 AM »
word up, my islamic brother
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2002, 11:19:03 AM »
word up, my islamic brother

Thank you.... May the peace of Allah be unto you, my wise, intelligent brother.

ROCCY

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2002, 11:52:05 AM »
A homie. I love reading your NewsLetters. Please Keep making them!.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »