Author Topic: THe P-Diddy hate thread  (Read 645 times)

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:THe P-Diddy hate thread
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2004, 08:18:48 PM »
I contend that "Can't Nobody Hold Me Down" featuring Puffy and Ma$e is the worst rap song ever recorded.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2004, 08:30:22 PM »

pac woulda mudered diddy...lollllllllllllllllllll

pac(t.i.p)bless his soul...but pac is tha biggest hypocrite it ever was..."u aint shit without ya homeboys",jus remember that infamous sayin...pac hid behind tha mic...pac wouldnt even be in tha situation he was in if it wasnt from suge...come onthink about it...

p-diddy and biggie was thought by pac that they set him up..he didnt do shit but talked about that shit....made diss songs or whatever..but orlando and his boys jump some row niggas 4 they chains...and he gone fight them...come on...wouldnt u get tha niggas u think set u up..be4 u get some niggas that aint got shit to do with u..?? did pac stop diddy and biggie from makin hits records like say...50 did  ja...no...it only made up there game...diddy didnt give a fuck about what pac was sayin..nor did biggie...hell 9-times out of 10 it was suge that told pac diddy set him up...kuz if he knew who did it 4 hand..he woulda lashed out on em..on me against tha world..and not wait until he got on tha row...

pac was a puppet.....until his last days...he woke his ass up...but it was 2 late..tha damage was done...

p-diddy is good..all that flashy shit to tha side....dude been thru alot of bullshit..came out of it unphase...all that shit suge was doin tryin to run down bad boy...look who gotta stir up controversy to get recognize...and can get recognize 4 a cause..

Doggystylin

« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2004, 08:53:13 PM »
i aint got nothin but love for puff, lol @ your hate thread, its more of a puffy appreciation thread than hate

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2004, 08:55:50 PM »
i aint got nothin but love for puff, lol @ your hate thread, its more of a puffy appreciation thread than hate

well most of us don't have any valid reasons for hating him
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2004, 09:03:53 PM »
Diddy makes GREAT music and is a great person. Everyone who hates him has no reason other than A. his success or B. because Pac said so. I'm sure EVERYONE here has bumped a P.Diddy song on one or more occasion and thought it was tight.

Without Diddy, their'd be no Mary J., Biggie, Mase(he'd probably be wearing Pink riding with the Dipset actually), 112, Craig Mack, Lox, Black Rob, Loon, G-Dep, Da Band. And a lot of labels would be VERY different.

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2004, 09:21:15 PM »
yeah Props to Puffy

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2004, 09:29:40 PM »
diddy is the man...no way out is one of the best albums ever recorded, forever was worthy of note, and the saga continues was pretty dope. the remix album had some bangers too...you all know you were feelin i need a girl.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2004, 10:07:26 PM »
I come bringing love.  LOL.  

P Diddy is the man.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2004, 10:08:07 PM »
no way out is one of the best RAP albums ever recorded,

Trauma-san

« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2004, 10:11:58 PM »

pac(t.i.p)bless his soul...but pac is tha biggest hypocrite it ever was
p-diddy and biggie was thought by pac that they set him up..he didnt do shit but talked about that shit....made diss songs or whatever..but orlando and his boys jump some row niggas 4 they chains...and he gone fight them...come on...wouldnt u get tha niggas u think set u up..be4 u get some niggas that aint got shit to do with u..?? did pac stop diddy and biggie from makin hits records like say...50 did  ja...no...it only made up there game...diddy didnt give a fuck about what pac was sayin..nor did biggie...hell 9-times out of 10 it was suge that told pac diddy set him up...kuz if he knew who did it 4 hand..he woulda lashed out on em..on me against tha world..and not wait until he got on tha row...

pac was a puppet.....until his last days...he woke his ass up...but it was 2 late..tha damage was done...

Yeah, I agree.  Pac was a hypocrite.  I don't really hate him for it, but he wasn't the angel everybody said.  I've always been pissed that he dissed Dre, that was some bitch-made, uncalled for shit.  He didn't even fuckin' KNOW Dre, and Dre wasn't saying shit about anybody, or hurting anybody.  Dre pretty much helped cement Pac's career with California Love, and then Pac acts like he's jacking Dre's shit on "2 live and die in la" "california love 2 without gay ass dre" motherfucker, Dre INVENTED California Love, he made that fucking song, and as a charity gave you a part on it.  Know your fuckin role.  

SGV

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2004, 10:21:12 PM »
Pac was a puppet. I've said it before. But, Pac didn't owe Dre SHIT! "California Love" was hot, no doubt, but Pac owed Suge more than anything. Suge bailed him out, brought him to the label. Also, to me, Roger Troutman made the song hot.

Dre claims to know Pac. So, I guess Pac must've known Dre.

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2004, 10:41:00 PM »
Yeah, I guess you're right about the knowing thing, but still, fuck that.  I dunno, I wasn't there, I guess Pac probably felt Dre was a traitor for leaving the Row, so I can't really speak on it, that little pot shot he took at Dre though I thought was low, because I've never heard Dre say 1 negative thing about Pac, but who knows what went on behind closed doors.  I'm not saying Pac owed Dre, because Pac was the man on his own, but he didn't need to diss somebody who had basically hooked him the fuck up... he didn't need to kiss Dre's ass, but at least be respectful.  To me, Pac was never respectful to anybody, all he did was start shit.  50 and Eminem are the modern day equivalents of this.  

Immortal

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2004, 11:18:10 PM »
damn this thread turned out opposite... :)
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2004, 11:35:37 PM »
because ure an idiot^

P.diddy SUX as a rapper, we all kno that....but U can't hate on dood....he a legit self-made multi-millionaire and actually keeps GIVIN BACK, dats all dat matters, god expects U 2 give more when U make more....U done listened 2 "hit em up" too many times and lost yur mind....

as for Master P, U dunno nuttin bout no Master P buddy.....he a punk son of a bitch who sold his soul 2 tha devil for money, he stole ideas, took food from people's plates and didn't give nothin back to his REAL people who waz down wit him since day 1 and NO, I aint talkin bout No Limit or New Orleans, I'm talkin bout Master P's roots which muthafucaz dunno nothin about....He a lyin/turf hoppin bitch....get off his nuts already....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2004, 11:38:09 PM »
because ure an idiot^

P.diddy SUX as a rapper, we all kno that....but U can't hate on dood....he a legit self-made multi-millionaire and actually keeps GIVIN BACK, dats all dat matters, god expects U 2 give more when U make more....U done listened 2 "hit em up" too many times and lost yur mind....

why does everyone say he sux as a rapper? just because he's on the radio a lot? the guy has skills everyone knows that. he makes dope beats. his lyrics could use some work but he's no different than 90% of the rap out there. diddy is dope. period.