Author Topic: Cockiest Rapper?  (Read 867 times)

i love men who take pictures with their booty's out

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • You know you want me.
Re:Cockiest Rapper?
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2004, 07:01:38 AM »

im goin with t.i, and lil flip

kuz that malnourished embryo face ass boy said he was tha king of tha south...wayyyyyyyyyyyy be4 he had a deal..

who did he dethrone to get that title?

u got
andre3000
scarface
esg(freestyle king)
bun-b (will eat a verb and pronoun up with cannibalism like ways)
mjg

shit and he didnt start screamin that until i-20 wrecked his ass live on tha radio...story goes...

ti was braggin and boastin about bein tha tightest in tha south..sayin he would wreck nebody from ga ..callin out luda..luda call back..set up a date...and luda was like u beat i-20 and titty boi..i give u a shot..he wrecked titty...but 20 ate his ass up...pissed ti off..then he start shootin slugs at luda sayin he scary and blah blah...

when all he had to do ..was beat tha 2 mediocre rhymers luda had him 2 go up against..he couldnt even do that...so now u got whats goin on now..

now to lil flip-

flip claims to be tha freestyle king of tha s.u.c and he has gotten tha whole world sayin it now..but tha story is this...u can goto thescrewshop.com if u think im lyin...

dj screw said it himself...that e.s.g is tha king...yep he gave him tha plaque or whatever..but thats like somebody givin somebody an oscar..screw didnt have that plaque made..it was made by hump and the people of suckafree 4 his b-day... screw didnt have nuthin to do with it..he jus gave it to him..when he read it and gave it to him..he was like aint this a bitch...u could see it in his face...tha shit he read was tha shit hump had etched in it...

lil flip only was on 2 screwtapes...jus 2...im talkin bout 2 tapes dj screw made not none of that other stuff...jus 2...and that shit he did aint even much shit u would claim...and enough 4 a person to say they r a king..after jus 2 tapes...esg has like 100 tapes under his belt and all of his freestyles r ice water...nobody in tha south can fuck with esg on his bad day...flip runnin around sayin he tha 1st to rap 10mins on a screw tape...but how many times did he fall off...esg has a 90min flow with nuthin but fire...none stop...jus wreckin too short's i need a bitch beat..its only like 4 suc members to ever be on lil flips real albums...after he pulled that lil freestyle king stunt...u would never see another suc rapper on it ..except 4 c-note...c-note is on it becuz he owns like 30% of suckafree...but he knows flip is full of shit...

on his leprechaun album..lil flip had esg on tha original version..but 1nce all this beef shit started within flip and tha suc...or whatever..he took esg off..

Nightfall

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2004, 01:57:30 PM »
women love it

lol, aint that the truth!

i noticed it myself, girls dig it when dudes are cocky

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2004, 02:10:25 PM »
^^ word lol^^  ;D

Jome

« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2004, 06:21:00 PM »
Jome, you're an idiot...Royce The 5'9" isn't cocky, in fact, his main problem is that he lacks confidence...Jay-Z has to be the cockiest...Didn't he say he was better than Biggie?

Here we go with the lame insults again...  ::)

If you had heard some of the newer Royce-material, you would have noticed that he's cocky as fuck, e.g. my brother said: "I haven't heard this much bragging since the Black Album"

If you paid attention, you would have noticed that he's bragging in almost EVERY track he puts out.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2004, 04:37:54 PM »
Jome, you're an idiot...Royce The 5'9" isn't cocky, in fact, his main problem is that he lacks confidence...Jay-Z has to be the cockiest...Didn't he say he was better than Biggie?

Here we go with the lame insults again...  ::)

If you had heard some of the newer Royce-material, you would have noticed that he's cocky as fuck, e.g. my brother said: "I haven't heard this much bragging since the Black Album"

If you paid attention, you would have noticed that he's bragging in almost EVERY track he puts out.

He brags so much because he lacks confidence, and is insecure about his skill...Plus, battle rapping is about bragging...He still lack confidence, if you can't see that, you're dumb...PeACE

Don Breezio

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2004, 04:55:55 PM »
sccit is right, for instance, look at nas, what the fella said in a interview.. he said something like "I just give 10 %" loool. and that was kinda an excuse how somebody can be better than him. it was ridicolous.

Jay Z thinks too much of himself as well, imho he aint that good. "Im supposed to be Nr.1 on anybodies list"... well not on mine.

yeah but nas could be saying that in another way...he could mean it like...i know im good...and i only give 10%...if i gave 100% you'd all be fucked type of thing lol

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2004, 05:07:28 PM »
sccit is right, for instance, look at nas, what the fella said in a interview.. he said something like "I just give 10 %" loool. and that was kinda an excuse how somebody can be better than him. it was ridicolous.

Jay Z thinks too much of himself as well, imho he aint that good. "Im supposed to be Nr.1 on anybodies list"... well not on mine.

yeah but nas could be saying that in another way...he could mean it like...i know im good...and i only give 10%...if i gave 100% you'd all be fucked type of thing lol

^^ which is cocky AND hypocrite.

gj nas
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Jome

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2004, 06:35:36 PM »
He brags so much because..

Thank you, point proved.
You are cocky if you "brag so much", case closed.

Don Breezio

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2004, 06:40:43 PM »
He brags so much because..

Thank you, point proved.
You are cocky if you "brag so much", case closed.

actually i agree...generally if you brag a lot you're insecure...not cocky

Jome

« Reply #39 on: January 07, 2004, 07:17:54 PM »

You can't know that.. LL Cool J brags a lot, I doubt he's insecure, but we can never know.
Conclusion: If you brag a lot, you definately ARE cocky, but might also be insecure.

Don Breezio

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2004, 07:28:46 PM »

You can't know that.. LL Cool J brags a lot, I doubt he's insecure, but we can never know.
Conclusion: If you brag a lot, you definately ARE cocky, but might also be insecure.

LL doesnt brag...he's just naturally cocky...not about music either...its mainly about women...he's a cocky bastard but he really doesnt brag about his music or say he's the king or anything like that.

look at it this way...remember how AG would constantly brag about shit because he felt he had something to prove?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2004, 07:01:59 AM »
Big L bragged like a muhfucka, from what I know he wasn't an insecure person at all. Point is i don't think u can generalize

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2004, 07:58:11 AM »
it all depends on whether we talking about cocky personalities or cocky lyrics

MC Sccit is right, being cocky in battle lyrics doesn't mean somebody's really cocky at all, what it does mean is that he's spitting cocky lyrics, so u might call him a cocky mc

cats like Nas are cocky persons, Royce does spit cocky lyrics cuz he's a battle mc.. from what I read in interviews he's selfconfident yet not really that cocky (on the one hand saying he can't fuck with Em, Nas or Jay, on the other hand  claiming nobody else could rip him)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: January 09, 2004, 04:10:02 AM »
Royce so obviously lacks confidence, and seriously, I feel bad for anyone who doesn't see that...The guys fuckin' releases statements on the internet to prove himself for God's sake...It's obvious when someone lacks confidence, and Royce's biggest problem is his lack of confidence...Same thing with Warren G...PeACe

willie_d

• 'G'
  • You ready? Here come the pain!
« Reply #44 on: January 16, 2004, 06:47:05 AM »
Yeah, I gotta say Big Daddy Kane.
With lines like "I go to war like George Bush", "The only way you can fuck with me is in a orgy", "You can put a grenade in your mouth and you still won't blow up", "And when your girl says she met me, I probably did her", or "Like Moses I part them legs like the Red Sea, and the I plant something deadly."
That's pretty cocky.
The only way you can fuck with me, is in a orgy.