Author Topic: The world (future)  (Read 262 times)

Trauma-san

Re:The world (future)
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2004, 09:10:34 PM »
Jesus may return before then, then we'll all be here for a long while.  The Mayans tend to point to 2012 as the end of time.  LOL Or actually their calender says that on that date, the world will 'reset' (that's when the calender resets, it's cyclical), and that the earth will be made new again (which is what the bible says will happen when Jesus returns).  Think about that, 2012.  Thats' crazy.  If that is the date, then we'll see some sort of peace treaty signed with Jerusalem and Palestine in 2005.  Man, that's feasible.  This could turn out to be correct, because the Mayans were very advanced and their calendar is far superior to ours.  

mauzip

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2004, 10:29:15 PM »
Jesus may return before then, then we'll all be here for a long while.  The Mayans tend to point to 2012 as the end of time.  LOL Or actually their calender says that on that date, the world will 'reset' (that's when the calender resets, it's cyclical), and that the earth will be made new again (which is what the bible says will happen when Jesus returns).  Think about that, 2012.  Thats' crazy.  If that is the date, then we'll see some sort of peace treaty signed with Jerusalem and Palestine in 2005.  Man, that's feasible.  This could turn out to be correct, because the Mayans were very advanced and their calendar is far superior to ours.  

oh please...

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2004, 10:30:08 PM »

oh please...

ha! my thoughts exactly

pappy

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2004, 11:23:48 PM »
i most likely wont be on earth in 100 years

You don't think science will continue to increase life expectancy?

it will but im 19 now besides maybe hugh hefner who the fuck would wanna live to 119.  gimme to 85 n i'll be happy

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2004, 06:43:22 AM »
life aint worth livin after your turned 80. so fuck life enlargement machines...
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2004, 06:53:43 AM »
I personally think people living up to 110 years isn't a good thing. Population increase would be enormous and there are allready to many people on earth and I can only have nightmares of what would have happened to it by then. Our natural resources will have been depleted for the most part and many species will have gone extinct ( we will be from the time that we can say to our grandchildren: Well,son when I was young...it was still possible to see polar bears or rhinos alive and well.")

I'd rather see all species we know today to still be extant and having a bright future then a (even more) terrible overpopulation of humans.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2004, 09:08:28 AM »
i think the westwern countries in particular will be in trouble just look whats happening we replacing people with machines n shit in manufacturing and we're exporting our service industries to india and i think africa soon too plus cheap manufacturing in east asia looks like we're gonna be shit out of jobs. on the other hand we could all turn communist then it won't just be the big multinationals who benefit and we can all live like kings

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2004, 09:12:55 AM »
Yeah Don Rizzle fact is, we invent ways in wich we need less people to work but at the same time our population keeps increasing.

JTSimon

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2004, 09:18:06 AM »
Become a lawyer  ;D

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2004, 06:08:53 PM »
Jesus may return before then, then we'll all be here for a long while.  

Jesus isn't coming back unless the Last Day is upon us. I hope I don't have to be alive for that.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2004, 06:09:23 PM by Lincoln »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

bez

« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2004, 03:27:38 PM »
Honestly I cant say.  In many ways we are better than before but in many ways we are far worse off than before.  If we continue to murder the planet then we might not even last that long.  

Cant see any of this Jesus stuff happening though.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2004, 03:30:19 PM »
Actually, we are far better now than in the past...Holocaust, slavery, two World Wars etc...PeACe

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2004, 10:18:04 AM »
^^^Such things might not happen in the western world anymore,but the genocide,torture and slavery continues in many third world countries.