Author Topic: Life Story, Long or Short  (Read 789 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Life Story, Long or Short
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2002, 07:25:03 AM »
^^ You left out the part where you were persecuted by the Western Christian movement, thereby making u.s. civilian deaths alright in your mind.  

LOL

whatever man....................
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2002, 07:42:01 AM »
Yo Tom, dogg keep your head up, your biggest problem is you have such a negative attitude to everything, I understand what youve been through, but thats the past and you cant do shit about it.  All those negative thoughts will just contribute to the problem and your subconcious mind will try to make it happen.  The future is the only thing you have the power to mold, and your making the future right now.  So do sumtin man, have a positive attitude towards life, persue your dreams, have sum big ambitions etc...you need to have faith, talk to yourself, if you continue like this, your gonna ruin ure future as well, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2002, 07:54:15 AM »

Naw, you mean, he left out the part where he matured faster at the age of 14 then you have in 25 years!!!!!!!

Yeah, LOL Drank, Did Girls, Partied, Smoked Weed.  That's Maturity?  Please.  I won't argue my own maturity, that'd be a little immature.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2002, 07:55:30 AM »

Uniquely impressive life story... It's admirable that you've seen all the sides of the cultural sphere, and you should feel very blessed for that.  

You've seen the highs and lows of the Western and Eastern World, and through it all you've came out a very smart, strong, self-assured, articulate brother.

Why don't you go ahead and name him your prophet, then, like You did Tupac.  Tech's probably gonna be on Pac's level, maybe you should move to his country and follow him around askin' for autographs.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2002, 07:57:59 AM »

No.  I don't think it was said in jest, Trauma intentionally tried to discredit my brother Tech, and Trauma can only imagine the things Tech has seen first hand, so he's in no position to speak!!!!!!

No, unfortunately, you speak without reading.  If you had read the other thread, Tech was making the point that afgani's have been opressed, so in their mind, us civilian deaths are alright, because they've seen what they regard as the christian western world attack THEIR civilians.  I thought it was a good point, when people are attacked, they naturally don't think clearly; so in their mind, they think it's alright to kill civliians, because that's what they perceive the u.s. is doing to them.

Since Tech shared his life story, I was surprised to see that he doesn't actually live in Afganistan, so all the things he was mentioning means that he doesn't have an excuse to support u.s. civilian deaths (Not saying that he does).  Sorry I was speaking on a higher plain than you, I'm sure tech understood it.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2002, 08:03:07 AM »

Tom cheer up man.  Why stay all depressed and feel sorry for yourself and dwell on the past.  Ain't a single, livin' life and minglin' thing you can do about the past.  Just forget it and move on.  Concentrate on the now.  Of course your never going to change if you keep the attitude you have.  Do what cha want, what cha want to do in life.  Do whatever it is that truly makes you happy.  Don't mind what anyone thinks of you.  You constantly complain about your town- so then move man.  Why would you stay in a place that you truely hate.  You say you don't have any friends, well go to college man, it is a great place to meet many people.  You got to change yourself dude, ain't no one gonna do it for you.  Your life is all up to yourself.

Yeah, I agree pretty much, but remember, he probably can't move right now.  

budsmokeronly

« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2002, 08:39:02 AM »
Yeah, I agree pretty much, but remember, he probably can't move right now.  

I think people need to eliminate negative things in their lives.  Can't is a negative word.  He really can move.  If he had the mob threatening his family's lives if he didn't move, do you think he would say he can't move?  All my life people, especially my parents, tell me "you can't do this, you can't do that, you won't be able to, no no no, it can't be done, it's too hard, it's too cold, it's too fill in the blank."  Even if no one has faith in you, you gotta have faith in yourself.  What if Colombus just listened to everyone that said the world is flat and he can't travel across the sea.  We might not be here in America today.  You can almost anything you want in life.  Don't ever not do something because someone tells you you can't.  Prove everyone wrong.  It will help in your struggles and it will help you fight for what you want to do.

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2002, 09:12:08 AM »

Yeah, LOL Drank, Did Girls, Partied, Smoked Weed.  That's Maturity?  Please.  I won't argue my own maturity, that'd be a little immature.  

I'm sorry Tech had more fun and got more props in highschool then you did.  

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2002, 09:16:18 AM »

Why don't you go ahead and name him your prophet, then, like You did Tupac.  Tech's probably gonna be on Pac's level, maybe you should move to his country and follow him around askin' for autographs.  

Muhammad son of Abdullah was the seal of the prophets.  And as far as Tech goes, a Muslim wants for his brother what he would want for himself.  And although Tech is younger then me, I do look up to him.  He is my brother, and I would follow him if he needed me.  It's an Islam thang, you wouldn't understand.

infinite59

« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2002, 09:19:02 AM »

No, unfortunately, you speak without reading.  If you had read the other thread, Tech was making the point that afgani's have been opressed, so in their mind, us civilian deaths are alright, because they've seen what they regard as the christian western world attack THEIR civilians.  I thought it was a good point, when people are attacked, they naturally don't think clearly; so in their mind, they think it's alright to kill civliians, because that's what they perceive the u.s. is doing to them.

Since Tech shared his life story, I was surprised to see that he doesn't actually live in Afganistan, so all the things he was mentioning means that he doesn't have an excuse to support u.s. civilian deaths (Not saying that he does).  Sorry I was speaking on a higher plain than you, I'm sure tech understood it.  

Tech cares very much for his family in Afganistan.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #25 on: August 08, 2002, 11:11:35 AM »
i never justified civilian deaths

and when was it news that i live in Toronto

and Trauma why you gotta get personal about me?
drinking, smoking etc, what the fuck u didnt do that when u were  a teen?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2002, 07:31:05 AM »

I'm sorry Tech had more fun and got more props in highschool then you did.  

Please, man.  I hope Tech did.  I had a blast, I hope he had an even better time.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2002, 07:31:29 AM »

Muhammad son of Abdullah was the seal of the prophets.  And as far as Tech goes, a Muslim wants for his brother what he would want for himself.  And although Tech is younger then me, I do look up to him.  He is my brother, and I would follow him if he needed me.  It's an Islam thang, you wouldn't understand.

Don't patronize me.  It's not *that* complicated.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2002, 07:31:51 AM »

Tech cares very much for his family in Afganistan.  

Good, that's what the world needs.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2002, 07:33:28 AM »
i never justified civilian deaths

and when was it news that i live in Toronto

and Trauma why you gotta get personal about me?
drinking, smoking etc, what the fuck u didnt do that when u were  a teen?

I didn't say you did justify civilian deaths.  I didn't know you lived in Toronto, I figured you were in Afganistan, because you always call it your country.  I think Infinite was the one getting personal about you, homie, when he started riding every word you say off into the sunset.  I smoked, drinked, did all that when I was a teenager, I was just making the comment that Infinite equated that to maturity, when it isn't very mature.