Author Topic: Boo Yaa Tribe Dissing Daz  (Read 2588 times)

DJ FLEX

• Lil Geezy
Boo Yaa Tribe Dissing Daz
« on: January 05, 2004, 01:07:51 PM »
In an interview with http://www.rap-source.de Kobra of Boo Yaa Tribe was dissing Daz. He didn't know that Daz dissed them. So all you German speaking Folks check http://www.rap-source.de.

P Nelson

• 40 illa
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Boo Yaa Tribe Dissing Daz
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 03:18:29 PM »
Kobra:
Weißt du das ist Daz - lass mich was an alle sagen!
Daz ist ne Bitch er war noch nie im Crip Life nichtmal in der Hood, er läuft hire mit seinem blaune Pullover durch die Gegend und denkt er wäre ein Crip - aber wir von Boo Yaa wir kommen von der Hood und gehen in die Hood! If we gonna see Daz we gonna smash Daz - er ist ein Rapper aber kein Gangster! If we catch him, we put a bullet in his ass! (lacht)

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 03:52:20 PM »
Well shit, I would guess its because of the diss song he did a month ago, when he called em out, sayin "upa upa" and Eminem should never gave them a track.

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2004, 05:32:40 PM »
boo yaa tribe is wack as fuck.  boo yaa tribe can't rhyme for shit.

that said, getting battlecat to produce their whole album was a stroke of genius.  getting kurupt and gail gotti, crooked i, wc, knocturnal and kokane to guest on their album was sheer brilliance.  because without that bc powdah and those guest appearances there isn't one reason to listen to boo yaa tribe.  these cats are wack as fuck and have no business touching a microphone.
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

youngmessnucca

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2004, 06:18:27 PM »
ne way 2 translate that

Jome

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2004, 06:58:57 PM »
Uhh, my German is kinda shaky, but it goes something like:

Kobra:
Do you know that Daz - let me tell you something!
Daz is a Bitch, he never lived the Crip Life, he's not in the Hood, he's hiring blue sweaters and running around in the hood, thinking he's a Crip - however we in Boo Yaa, we come from the Hood and we're IN the Hood, any time! If we see Daz, we gonna smash Daz - he is a rapper, but he's no gangster! If we catch him, we put a bullet in his ass! (laughs)

;D

SGV

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2004, 07:05:15 PM »
Daz would get hurt messing with these guys. After I met them, gave em dap and shit, I couldn't possibly see anyone testing them. They're all huge, Monsta and Kobra are straight on swoll. Plus they're both quick. I seen the way they were moving around, lord they'd take some heads off. Daz needs to be watch his mouth, because Carson is REAL close to Long Beach.

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2004, 07:09:14 PM »
Daz would get hurt messing with these guys. After I met them, gave em dap and shit, I couldn't possibly see anyone testing them. They're all huge, Monsta and Kobra are straight on swoll. Plus they're both quick. I seen the way they were moving around, lord they'd take some heads off. Daz needs to be watch his mouth, because Carson is REAL close to Long Beach.

I kno that the Boo Yaa comes from either VPS or somethin else in Carson, and their entire gang is like them...I have never seen a skinny dude from their set, and most are tall as they are and jus look crazy. But on the real, I doubt them and Daz ever touch each other. Daz is probably never in Long Beach anyway.

SGV

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2004, 07:21:29 PM »
I don't think Booyaa will ever duck Daz, but Daz probably would duck them. Booyaa always rolls deep. Their peoples, like you said, are their size, or bigger. I've met Suge once, I thought he wasn't all that big, when I met Kobra and the rest of em, I felt like a midget.

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2004, 07:43:22 PM »

that said, getting battlecat to produce their whole album was a stroke of genius.  getting kurupt and gail gotti, crooked i, wc, knocturnal and kokane to guest on their album was sheer brilliance.  because without that bc powdah and those guest appearances there isn't one reason to listen to boo yaa tribe.  these cats are wack as fuck and have no business touching a microphone.

the best song on their whole album was the one with no guest appearances. and ganxta ridd basically outshined every fucking guest on there, including kurupt, crooked i, and eminem

daz should watch his mouth, theyre a lot bigger than you would prolly imagine. have u seen the bang on video? it had a grip of other famous rappers in it, and boo yaa towered over everybody.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2004, 08:10:48 PM »

I kno that the Boo Yaa comes from either VPS or somethin else in Carson, and their entire gang is like them...I have never seen a skinny dude from their set, and most are tall as they are and jus look crazy. But on the real, I doubt them and Daz ever touch each other. Daz is probably never in Long Beach anyway.

Jome

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2004, 08:31:21 PM »

the best song on their whole album was the one with no guest appearances. and ganxta ridd basically outshined every fucking guest on there, including kurupt, crooked i, and eminem

"Legends" was among the best tracks, but Ganxta Ridd outshining all the guests ??  :-X

have u seen the bang on video? it had a grip of other famous rappers in it, and boo yaa towered over everybody.

Yeah, Mack 10 looked like a smurf in that video compared to Boo Ya..
No wonder he told the director to only have 10 secs total Mack in the video.. ;D

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2004, 08:36:27 PM »

"Legends" was among the best tracks, but Ganxta Ridd outshining all the guests ??  :-X

maybe not ALL, but he basically outdid the most impressive rappers on that album (ie: crooked i, eminem, b-real)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2004, 08:39:22 PM by Krayzie Mofo Guy »

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2004, 08:42:33 PM »

Oh shit! It's evil child.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Jome

« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2004, 08:43:12 PM »

maybe not ALL, but he basically outdid the most impressive rappers on that album (ie: crooked i, eminem, b-real)

I'd say Eminem killed his verse.. no contest.
Ridd's verse was really simple.. and with a forced flow, imo.. his flow didn't fit the tailor-made Eminem beat at all, it's obvious Em was at home pitch on this one.
Eminem flowed better than ever on this beat.

[Verse - Eminem]
Everywhere we go people know that we roll deep as fuck
Fourty fifty Samoans, they knowing when D-Bo was
50, Tweezy, Obie there won't be no hoe in us
They pop shit like they gon do shit but no one does
From New York down to Texas, back up to Los Angeles
We've changed the way we move so man up if you can't adjust
You may end up getting rushed by too many to handle us
It's funny, I guess money does have its advantages
And it isn't that we just think that we can't be touched
It's not like we're just feeling ourselves that much
It's just, that if someone ever does put us in the clutch
We just know that y'all ain't gon be the one who's gon do it
Cause first of all you're pussy and everybody can see that
You fuck around, get caught in a spot that you shouldn't be at
That you got no business being in, we ain't even gon be in it
No one's gunna hear nothing, no one's gunna see this shit
And they'll be in and up out of it, them boys is bout it, bout it
The noise from (?) be drowned out by the crowd
And you'll be laying on the ground getting trampled by people dancing
Till the club closes, and clears out
And that's when they see you flatened
Nobody saw it happen, all cause your jaws are flapping
And you couldn't stop yapping and took it past rapping
It ain't about the music no more, it's bout trying to show off
And it feels like any minute the bomb is bout to go off

[Verse - Ganxsta Ridd]
Uh, gangsta Ganxsta who come to pay you a visit
On this shit you call hip-hop, this function is where did it
When I - put it in motion, my focus is getting branded
My appetite for destruction is blasted because I said it
Got you - stumbling for cover, this music dying in numbers
But you wouldn't pause and wonder, admitting it's all glamour
When you - enter the business you thinking you running shit
You witness that funny shit, your bitches they ain't shit!
We gangstas we blast first, ask questions later
All these - imitators parading like they some playas
Trying to - save hip-hop the task is something greater
Cause we old fashioned coded with loyalty motivaters
Get caught, I'm not telling, or more like killing not caring
I'm riding a - gangsta feeling, no fearing when gangstas dying
I'm in a - full circle with homies that's supposed to bleed
On an 8 Mile mission with Cypress and O.G.'s