Author Topic: Boo Yaa Tribe Dissing Daz  (Read 2611 times)

Halu Sination

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Halu Sination
Re:Boo Yaa Tribe Dissing Daz
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2004, 08:48:37 PM »

maybe not ALL, but he basically outdid the most impressive rappers on that album (ie: crooked i, eminem, b-real)

I'd say Eminem killed his verse.. no contest.
Ridd's verse was really simple.. and with a forced flow, imo.. his flow didn't fit the tailor-made Eminem beat at all, it's obvious Em was at home pitch on this one.
Eminem flowed better than ever on this beat.

ems flow sounded exactly the same as it does in every song hes in. if anything HIS verse was simple. he didnt pick up til the end of his verse.

and while we're at it, young noble ripped eminem on "one day at a time"
« Last Edit: January 05, 2004, 08:50:44 PM by Krayzie Mofo Guy »

SGV

« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2004, 09:04:20 PM »
Em's verse was weak. B-Real killed everyone.

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2004, 09:10:46 PM »
boo ya tribe was in the Italian Job movie, the big ass samoan guy named skinny pete is one of them. so u get an idea of how large he is. absolute craziness.

SGV

« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2004, 09:14:33 PM »
boo ya tribe was in the Italian Job movie, the big ass samoan guy named skinny pete is one of them. so u get an idea of how large he is. absolute craziness.
That was Gawtti, he's MUCH bigger in person. I thought I was big, 6'2" 250, but when I slapped hands with Gawtti, man I felt like I was Gary Coleman.

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2004, 12:48:06 AM »
fuck what they say
anybody can get touched
no matter how big these dudes are,... they wont be able to muscle out a bullet in their dome, and thats the truth. and remember it was these wack oofa oofa rappers that started the beef first, so they need to shut their mouths.

Don Seer

« Reply #20 on: January 06, 2004, 01:15:24 AM »
fuck what they say
anybody can get touched
no matter how big these dudes are,... they wont be able to muscle out a bullet in their dome, and thats the truth. and remember it was these wack oofa oofa rappers that started the beef first, so they need to shut their mouths.

just had to quote this... damn ur on daz's nuts..

how did they start it first lazoo? daz was dissin em because they worked with tha row..

SGV

« Reply #21 on: January 06, 2004, 01:26:51 AM »
L.A.Zoo has to = Daz. He's such a fuckin' groupie, it's hilarious. While he's right, a bullet will take down anyone, Daz will not shoot anyone. Daz been dissing Deathrow for a minute, so it's obvious he was the first one to take a shot.

DJ FLEX

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: January 06, 2004, 03:53:02 AM »

how did they start it first lazoo? daz was dissin em because they worked with tha row..

Boo Yaa didn't start it.

OGCYCO

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2004, 04:34:12 AM »
Samoans are not that successful and they still don't acknowledge this. Much love to all vatos but I dont think Daz of the Dogg Pound would take this as a diss. Daz does have street credits despite what they say.
CPTCYCO one of the original compton grandees. . .

Whats Up Daddy V and the Comptown Crips. . .
http://invisiblemachines.com/daddyvsm1.jpg

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2004, 05:28:53 AM »
Krayzie Mofo Guy:
the best song on their whole album was the one with no guest appearances.

my favorite three songs would be "take yo fade", "on me", "zodiak kreep" & then "legends".  so i disagree there.

and ganxta ridd basically outshined every fucking guest on there, including kurupt, crooked i, and eminem

again i disagree.  kurupt stole the show on "on me".  crook and eastwood and kokane made "take yo fade" and gail gotti outshined him on "zodiak kreep".  boo yaa has nothing interesting to say.  most of their verses don't even rhyme properly, and the ones that do don't make sense.  if you say he outshined eminem, i'll take your word on that one.

juronimo:
Oh shit! It's evil child.

what's poppin' juronimo?  

Sippin On Seer-up:

boo yaa (ganxsta ridd) was on that diss track "tha row (y'all hoes)" on the dysfunktional family soundtrack.   he only went after snoop, but that's daz's cousin.  spider and eastwood went after daz directly on that track, and daz called out eastwood as well.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2004, 05:33:02 AM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2004, 05:40:36 AM »

Sippin On Seer-up:

boo yaa (ganxsta ridd) was on that diss track "tha row (y'all hoes)" on the dysfunktional family soundtrack.   he only went after snoop, but that's daz's cousin.  spider and eastwood went after daz directly on that track, and daz called out eastwood as well.
yes we know..

nibs

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aco forever
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2004, 06:03:55 AM »
yes we know..

???

just for the sake of clarity.  seeing as ganxsta ridd was dissing snoop on a snoop + dpg diss track, are you agreeing that boo yaa started the beef?

was daz supposed to let those comments slide?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2004, 06:11:21 AM by nibs »
"a four letter word is going out to every single enemy" - kam

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2004, 06:46:35 AM »

Sippin On Seer-up:

yes we know..

Hot damm I'm late...I didn't kno they dissed Snoop.

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2004, 06:48:34 AM »
yes we know..

???

just for the sake of clarity.  seeing as ganxsta ridd was dissing snoop on a snoop + dpg diss track, are you agreeing that boo yaa started the beef?

was daz supposed to let those comments slide?

daz started daz/boo yaa 'beef' coz they never dissed him

altho obviously they just found out.. haha

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2004, 06:57:07 AM »
fuck what they say
anybody can get touched

how am i on daz's nuts?...
everytime when someone disses daz, everyone makes it look like daz is the guilty one.
why i say they started it is because they were on a song that was dissing daz, snoop, soopafly and bad azz & dogghouse. whether or not gangsta ridd did mention daz's name,... he was on the track rapping with them while they were dissing daz, and then he disses snoop.
if boo yaa didnt want to get involved , then they would of stayed off the track.
gangsta ridd knew what he was doing when he was on that track. they were looking for beef with dogghouse
« Last Edit: January 06, 2004, 07:01:42 AM by LAzoo »