Author Topic: The next way Osama will strike  (Read 194 times)

JTSimon

The next way Osama will strike
« on: January 05, 2004, 04:40:20 PM »
Since the government is trying to keep it hush hush. This is the way Osama will strike next. 380 million for fingerprinting  ::) someone shoot me.

Code: [Select]
"There is no quick fix to eliminate the threat," Homeland Security Director Tom Ridge said in a letter to Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton, D-N.Y. " grrreat  ;D thanks for the help.

Don't worry about President Bush's airplane AIR FORCE 1 its already equipped to defend itself with heat flares. And you know the terrorist ain't gonna do 1 airplane at a time...this is gonna be a National event with like 10 planes going down at once.

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2003-01-15-stinger-usat_x.htm

« Last Edit: January 05, 2004, 04:53:57 PM by Max Powers »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:The next way Osama will strike
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2004, 07:11:54 PM »
A former US Secretary of Security said Bush already has Bin Laden and will "capture" him right before the election.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

JTSimon

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2004, 07:45:41 PM »
A former US Secretary of Security said Bush already has Bin Laden and will "capture" him right before the election.

lol that would be funny  ;D

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2004, 08:50:13 PM »

lol that would be funny  ;D

it would be
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2004, 09:06:39 PM »

Yeah, I know, she's such a fucking dumbass.  She goes up to this guy in the green room of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and said "I think Bush has Bin Laden and is just going to wait until before the election to 'capture him'.  The guy went out on the tonight show, and mentioned what she said, LOL.  She then went and said she was 'kidding' and thought she had a friend she could tell that to.  This bitch thought he was a communist and went up to him to talk some shit about the prez, and got fucked up over it.  Then tried to lie her way out of it.  The truth is, she's so fucked in the head, that she actually BELIEVES bullshit like this.  

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2004, 08:58:03 AM »
if they captured him must've been quite recent cos osama jus released a tape which refers to saddams capture

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2004, 05:43:43 PM »
They dubbed a tape of Osama, and they said it was proof
"Jealous of our freedom," I can't believe you bought that excuse
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

HIPPI

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2004, 11:02:18 PM »

Yeah, I know, she's such a fucking dumbass.  She goes up to this guy in the green room of the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, and said "I think Bush has Bin Laden and is just going to wait until before the election to 'capture him'.  The guy went out on the tonight show, and mentioned what she said, LOL.  She then went and said she was 'kidding' and thought she had a friend she could tell that to.  This bitch thought he was a communist and went up to him to talk some shit about the prez, and got fucked up over it.  Then tried to lie her way out of it.  The truth is, she's so fucked in the head, that she actually BELIEVES bullshit like this.  

Yes, Trauma, anyone who disagrees with our government/president is either a terrorist or a communist. Fuckin jingo.

I-Yoof

« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2004, 09:19:39 AM »
Trauma said nothing like that Osama, don't put words into his mouth.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 09:20:43 AM by I-Yoof »