Author Topic: check ma freestyle out!  (Read 195 times)

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "u gotta give respect to get respect"
check ma freestyle out!
« on: January 06, 2004, 02:29:43 AM »
Everbody on this page gonna feel ma rage and gonna be maybe a lil bit sage, though u’all couldnt be sage cuz yo brainz in cage, u’all throw wid blazez , while livin in chasez of yo own facez, cuz yo facez phase in Naziplacez, but u’all out of place in this world, cuz every1 of u feel da world absurd!
1 time 3rhymez, 1 time 4, 1 time 6 rhymez, 1time--------------POOR!
We all sittin here and waitin of our light-tot
While da pope pop wid his own “god”
He dont know what god is, n dont knaow what he do’s a god-diss! Aint even believe a lot!
Till he setle to nettle da humenrace in squad, face to face against yoself, against maself and theirselfz, but not, think not about the others , they got even great, nice motherz, though somethimez they brew , spew botherz, r fuckin liezguyz, but criez a lot in da own tot, squat in their home, and sometime get chocked some!
Fuck dis bitchez, fuck da father ditchez bitchez, who made him rich, but aint nuttin but a bitch, pitch his dick up theyr a sin, but i’d pitch it faster up than gina lynn! Then pick him up to get some nuttz and a lot buttz, fuck dis slutz, damn i hate, but that i met’em was ma fuckin FATE!
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:check ma freestyle out!
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2004, 06:53:54 AM »
Damn, i just notice, ma freestyle's shit! aint it?
"I grew up on the chill-side, the no-big-deal-side, staying alive was no problem"
[J-Live]

OLD ACCOUNT PLZ DELETE INDY

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2004, 08:33:44 AM »
*nah man... you gots potential.. just need to seperate the ryhming words with bars.. so we can read it easier.. like this... example i have here..

I ryhmed in bars, so you all can read it//
Kept the lock of my ryhmes, so the newbies could theive it//

^^ like that mayne.. but you good.. keep it up tho!

Peace! ~ 1 ~

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2004, 09:56:48 AM »
I ryhmed in bars, so you all can read it//
Kept the lock of my ryhmes, so the newbies could theive it//

:'(
:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2004, 01:51:29 PM »
it was ok, nothing special, peace.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2004, 10:05:24 AM »
okay, all good, i think so, too!
and thanx D !

uve all right!

but i couldnt understand yo mind, sinister!

thanx

...peace...
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2004, 10:38:32 AM »
I just grow in crux// and im proud of it, i aint a girl like the other kookz// all da fuckers sucked their dicks up and rooked // ...me! stuck in da same shit and hooked//... on da same spit., a lil bit hoot and everything’s good// thats dumb man, read ma mind now like u do wid a book// then lead off and pick me up, take ma breath off, and oitch me up// BITCH ! No1 has ever stop to put me out but no1 understood that they pu me up!// im still alive cuz ive ever put me up in dis live // but u nevertheless strive me and strike to spite me , DONT LIKE ME!//
But i dont give a fuck u slutz, ive never clutch yo buttz, secretly wanna step yo nuttz// dont give a fuck if u take cutz or manage ma gunz , damn// though u yell im drop on da Ku-Klux-clan// fuck u! Fuck it, fuck u all for hate me more then i can// anyhow, u crow wid yo past// at last: lets quarrel who had da worst childhood!// thats sick and fucked up cuz i wanna never feel yo blood// u vanished and came back to me in da same bootz// fuck , boobz, u’ll never change, da bodys on yo records r yo goodz// ive never feel such things like that, but other things, ma own thing// so i sing how i flee to ma see of thoughts and i brought ma fee to//
But u all bitchez have a hitch in da head and ditch me screamin:” SHIT ON U !”//
U dont think one moment about da hurtz i got// i broke up to spoke about da life , tod,// hope god bless u , cuz imma stress u , till u gas or fess , better do some cess cuz or ur gonna mess it up// thats what i want: ive kept it every hour every minute , every secund up// imma win it, every honor every spirit, cuz i know i’ll never stop!// so i bowl u rollin down, u clown and keep ma crux in da palm// and keep up to ask ma god for trouble, as if in trouble is some calm!//

Now tell me how u’all feel this!?
[J-Live]

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2004, 09:22:45 AM »
thats shitty, i think!
tell me what u think about it, what can i do better or what would flow tighter!

> PEACE<
[J-Live]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2004, 09:27:08 AM »
then try gettin some good writtens before you just go all out freestyle.. think about a topic and expand on it.. then everything else will come along..

soon you will incorporate multis and metaphors. is all good..

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2004, 04:43:55 AM »
haha...all good, thanx sinister!
was that freestyle below better than be4 or worse ?

peace
[J-Live]

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • is this mic on?
« Reply #10 on: January 17, 2004, 02:00:11 PM »
i think they still have the same topic.. we all heard that commercial shit talkin bout cars, hoes, and clothes or wuteva.. tell a story or use some metaphors to make it interesting to read.. break your rhymes down into bars too..

thats how we do..

*Z* - The Queen of Dubcc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2004, 09:28:00 AM »
okay, thats right!
 :)
[J-Live]