Author Topic: Mark of the Beast??  (Read 319 times)

grimace

• 'G'
  • I know she know, ima dog, but i liked the way she licked my balls. I know she knows, i aint shit, but i liked the way she sucked my dick.
Mark of the Beast??
« on: August 02, 2002, 09:19:23 PM »
What exactly is this?? I know it's got something to do with the Bible, but that's it. Could someone elaborate?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

Re: Mark of the Beast??
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2002, 09:45:25 AM »
The book of Revelations is the last book in the bible, and basically it predicts things that have occurred, and what will occur at the second coming (there is no 'end of the world', just a big cleanup,lol).... One of the things it does is mention a ton of things that will happen, BEFORE christ returns to the earth.  When he returns, he'll kill in turn Greed, War, and finally, Death himself (the 3 other horsemen, he's the 1st).  Then, he'll reign on earth for a millenium.  

Anyways, among the things it mentions will happen before christ comes back are wars, rumours of wars, plagues, the seasons will reverse (hot in the winter, cold in the summer), riots, etc. just basic histeria.  There will be a "new World Order" lol or something to that effect, some people say the Euro in Europe (their new currency) is the ground work of a 1 world government... there will be an anti christ, someone who everyone will look up to, but will actually be the devil on earth... and there will be the "Mark of the Beast"... you'll be required to place a mark on your forehead or on your hand, basically pledging allegiance to this "world order" or whatever you want to call it... if you don't do it, you'll starve or be persecuted... If you DO do it, you are forever marked a follower of satan, and are never allowed to return to heaven (you'll be damned for eternity).  Some people are saying that it'll be a chip implanted under your skin, so you can just scan your hand, instead of a credit card.  There was even an early model of the chip with the number "666" in the serial number.  

grimace

• 'G'
  • I know she know, ima dog, but i liked the way she licked my balls. I know she knows, i aint shit, but i liked the way she sucked my dick.
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2002, 10:00:44 AM »
Wow. Thanks for that.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2002, 10:08:03 AM »
No problem,dogg, I urge you to read it, you can find it online anywhere, just type Bible Revelation and read the original word, not what other people have interpreted it as, and see what you think.  It's fascinating, you'll read the whole thing, whether you believe it or not.  

Don Seer

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2002, 10:18:26 AM »
aint none of ya'll motherfuckers watched 'the omen' trilogy?  ::)

hehe

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2002, 10:26:03 AM »
No problem,dogg, I urge you to read it, you can find it online anywhere, just type Bible Revelation and read the original word, not what other people have interpreted it as, and see what you think.  It's fascinating, you'll read the whole thing, whether you believe it or not.  

Ive got a thread about it,its called if this is tru its very scary,i think it very interestin,christian or not

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2002, 10:29:13 AM »
yes i agree too, it is very interesting even though im not christian, i bet it would make a very entertaining movie if someone made somethin like that

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2002, 10:29:20 AM »
i would say that RZA said it best..."There's no God in the sky/ The Devil tricked us, that's the worst lie"...God is a man, and we are fashioned in his image, and when his law is followed heaven would be right here...for it was right here...look in the Bible ...Adam was created in heaven...no sickness, no suffering, no pain...he was given food and had no worries, until he disobeyed God's law...the Garden of Eden was on earth, not some where in the sky...and now we have turned paradise into a place of destruction and death, caused by the evil in our mind...and until you rise above that mindstate, you are in an eternal hell...one of desire, jealousy, and and greed...where you wants are endless, or eternal, when all you NEED is God...and i completely understand anyone that doesn't get into the conspiracy talkin and revelation stuff...i know how hard it can be to buy into such things in this world...But that still does not stop my faith, and i do believe in the massive war between good and evil...and i believe it is going on as we speak, Behind Closed Doors, that few aren't scared to look behind...

Pillow

« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2002, 11:51:20 PM »
wow some really good posts on this thread. well anyway...i am sorry to say it but i feel that we are begging the end times. i predict that within 30 years all this that is being spoke of will have passed and or be occuring. remember ppl when the antichrist comes the non belivers will think he is a good person and will want to follow him. he will preform miracles right in front of out eyes, but all the belivers of christ will know who he is when he rises. there will also be a 7 year period of peace on earth before christ returns........

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2002, 03:47:03 AM »
The book of Revelations is the last book in the bible, and basically it predicts things that have occurred, and what will occur at the second coming (there is no 'end of the world', just a big cleanup,lol).... One of the things it does is mention a ton of things that will happen, BEFORE christ returns to the earth.  When he returns, he'll kill in turn Greed, War, and finally, Death himself (the 3 other horsemen, he's the 1st).  Then, he'll reign on earth for a millenium.  

Anyways, among the things it mentions will happen before christ comes back are wars, rumours of wars, plagues, the seasons will reverse (hot in the winter, cold in the summer), riots, etc. just basic histeria.  There will be a "new World Order" lol or something to that effect, some people say the Euro in Europe (their new currency) is the ground work of a 1 world government... there will be an anti christ, someone who everyone will look up to, but will actually be the devil on earth... and there will be the "Mark of the Beast"... you'll be required to place a mark on your forehead or on your hand, basically pledging allegiance to this "world order" or whatever you want to call it... if you don't do it, you'll starve or be persecuted... If you DO do it, you are forever marked a follower of satan, and are never allowed to return to heaven (you'll be damned for eternity).  Some people are saying that it'll be a chip implanted under your skin, so you can just scan your hand, instead of a credit card.  There was even an early model of the chip with the number "666" in the serial number.  

^^^^I couldn't help but feel a strong aversion to what you were saying in your post because a great deal of this concerns me.  What I see happening, is a very smart, strong,  self-assured, articulate brother will find a way to bring great peace to the world, both in America and the third world, and elevate the minds of the underclass.  

The upperclass, and all the pretentious, self-effacing, bible preaching middleclass, frightened that the new leader would pull rank and bring change, will once again dust off the old bible and use it as "God's Proof" that this new leader is a demagouge, a mass manipulater, the great Satan described in the book of Revelation.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Trauma-san

« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2002, 09:01:36 AM »
Do what you want :)  Anyway we go, we can't trick god, LOL.  So, if you say the christians will all make the guy out to be less than what he is (Kinda like the entire world did to Jesus Christ), then we'll just be fooling ourselves, not god.  We'll just all have to wait and see how it goes down.