Author Topic: Jesus is God? that makes no sense, check it  (Read 1322 times)

Pillow

Re: Jesus is God? that makes no sense, check it
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2002, 01:32:03 PM »
yes, i used to be, then i stopped due to personl reasons, but i am going to go back to doing it.....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Pillow

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2002, 01:35:17 PM »
and yea shadow, i showed a bad example, my fault

.:R-E-L:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R-E-L...comin w/ that punk rap!  
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2002, 03:09:29 PM »

study your religion... we got the same God... jews aswell.. dissing our God would be same ass dissing your God and you would earn a direct-pass to hell (according to the Holy Qu'ran, the Bible and Torah (spelling??) )

thats the right spelling  ;)
Straight Outta Muthafuckin So. Kaliforn-i-a
909 805 310 323 213 818 661 949 714 609 415 619 562

verbalassaulta

« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2002, 04:17:34 AM »
if anyone believes jesus is god or the son of god is ignorant and weak minded...he was a great person thats it...

Pillow

« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2002, 09:43:23 PM »
i guess 70% of the worlds population is weak minded then man, u seem pretty stupid to me to make s bold statement like that.......but thats all i ll say

grimace

• 'G'
  • I know she know, ima dog, but i liked the way she licked my balls. I know she knows, i aint shit, but i liked the way she sucked my dick.
« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2002, 06:58:58 PM »
What I've been taught was that Jesus was God's representative on Earth(for lack of a better word).

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2002, 11:30:19 AM »
"the trinity" is actually tha trinity of BRAHMA da creator VISHNU da moderator and SHIVA da destryoer ;D ;D ;D

LOL peace out dont flame me yall ;)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2002, 02:56:52 PM »
ah, keep dissin.  Who ever writes this type of BS is stupid and has too much time on his hands.  I'm tired of these discusions.  nothing but beef and hate comes out of these things.  

This is all I am going to say:  Jesus is real and he is God.  Bottom line.  You can just feel it.  When you feel his presence, you just know.  I can't explain it.  If you have never givin him a chance, then I am sorry. You can make as many excuses as you would like.  We all shall find out the day of judgement.    

-Tha Rev

i don't know if i really like this quote here.....first off man, YOU might feel it, but that doesn't mean that we all feel it. and who's making excuses? i know i'm not...personally, i was a pretty serious christian a couple of years ago and i can honestly say that i tried my hardest to be the best person i could be, that is, with jesus in my life...but something happened, not really something that i care to disclose, but it made me try even harder.....all the people in the church i used to kick it with tell me that they never knew someone that had tried as hard as me.....now, whether that be my problem on the day of judgement, or no problem, you can be coming in here saying that your way is the right way, and then say that you can't explain it, you can just feel it....after all, isn't jesus the god of everything? then what you stressin for homie? he'll come to us all in due time............

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2002, 04:26:02 AM »
i guess 70% of the worlds population is weak minded then man, u seem pretty stupid to me to make s bold statement like that.......but thats all i ll say

are you trying to say that 70% of the world have the Bible as their holy book?

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2002, 06:02:33 AM »
There are Christians who believe Jesus is God and then you have those who believe that Jesus is God's only begotten son. The Christian thought is a myriad of some truth, but more racist misconceptions and lies fulfill the Bible, then any other holy book, since the Bible is missing several Books in itself, but if Jesus is God then why did he say

"God why has thou forsaken me?" why would he pray to himself, looking up in the sky, when he was on his knees on the ground?

If he is God's only son, then how come Adam can't make that claim, since God's first son/creation was Adam , who was around a LOT longer than Jesus?

And besides those who followed Jesus never referred to themselves as Christians, but why do those who follow him know call themselves such?

Why do they read a Bible that is authorized by a faggot name KIng James? King James was a very open about his sexuality and when he was younger he had several sexual ecounters with his mother. Check out the history of King James and his one-time lover, the GREAT (LOL) William Shakespeare who reportedly "proof-read" and made several additions/subtractions to the Bible. In other words they changed the Holy Book to propogate Christian thought and ethics.

READ ABOUT THE NEED OF WHITE CHRISTIAN WORLD DOMINANCE IN A BOOK CALLED "THE GREAT COUNCIL OF NICEA." A factual book written by European Authors about the expansion of Christianity in Europe and Africa.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2002, 06:15:39 AM »
lol

King James was gay and he did indeed preside over the publishing of a bible for the people in England after the reformation.  But he did not have an affair with Shakespeare, that's a joke lol.  Also, there were bibles out before 1611 lol.

Jesus said "My God why have you forsaken me" because he was talking to God, his spiritual father.  Jesus is part of the trinity, in which christians hail Jesus as God's son.  There is no problem with Jesus saying that and your point is invalid.

Jesus was revealed as Christ three days after his death, when he resurrected.  That is why the name Christian came about wiseguy.

Guys, when reading Godbody's posts remember they are littered with holes and anti white attitude.

Peace

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2002, 06:31:19 AM »
lol

King James was gay and he did indeed preside over the publishing of a bible for the people in England after the reformation.  But he did not have an affair with Shakespeare, that's a joke lol.  Also, there were bibles out before 1611 lol.

Jesus said "My God why have you forsaken me" because he was talking to God, his spiritual father.  Jesus is part of the trinity, in which christians hail Jesus as God's son.  There is no problem with Jesus saying that and your point is invalid.

Jesus was revealed as Christ three days after his death, when he resurrected.  That is why the name Christian came about wiseguy.

Guys, when reading Godbody's posts remember they are littered with holes and anti white attitude.

Peace

Okay my major League Cracka Pimp.

If I'm so wrong, which you have no proof but heresay, why do you Chrsitians swear by every word AUTHORIZED BY A FAGGOT? But you condemn Gays who want to be in the ministry?
KING JAMES AND SHAKESPEARE WERE LOVERS AND THAT'S A FACT. AND YES BIBLES WERE WRITTEN BEFORE, BUT HERE'S A QUESTION YOU MOTHERFUCKIN DON, YOU
IF THE BIBLE IS ACTUAL TRUTH, WHY HAS THE BIBLE BEEN REVISED SO MANY TIMES? YOU DON'T REVISE THE TRUTH, STUPID ASS.

AND THE TRINITY IS A JOKE IN ITSELF, HOW CAN YOU DIVIDE 3 INTO 1? THE FATHER, THE SON, THE HOLY GHOST IS A JOKE WITHIN ITSELF AND NOT ALL CHRISTIANS BELIEVE OR HOLD TRUTH TO THE TRINITY THAT WAS CREATED.

AND JESUS WAS NOT CALLED THE CHRIST 3 DAYS AFTER HIS DEATH, THE WORD CHRIST AND CHRISTIAN NEVER APPEARED IN TEXT OR HISTORICAL DOCUMENTS UNTIL WELL OVER 500 YEARS AFTER HIS DEATH.

Guy's when reading the Motherfuckin' Pimp's (oh great representation of Christianity Jay) post remember they are littered with inconsistencies, half-truths, falsehoods, and white supremacist thoughts and attitudes.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2002, 06:37:41 AM »
LoL

However much you cuss, I'm not gonna rise to your little games

King James Bible

Protestant denomination.  Authorized by the King.  So?  Your point?  A gay person authorized the mass production of the bible 1,600 years after it was written, so somehow that devalues the Bible?

Right Godbody, I want proof, through links, book extracts whatever, that William Shakespeare had an affair with the King.

I don't care if the word Christian came into use 500 years after Jesus' death.  My point was that the origin of the word christian came from the time when Jesus demonstrated himself to be christ.

And as for the trinity, a non christian would naturally find it hard to comprehend.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2002, 07:28:59 AM »
LoL

King James Bible

Protestant denomination.  Authorized by the King.  So?  Your point?  A gay person authorized the mass production of the bible 1,600 years after it was written, so somehow that devalues the Bible?

Right Godbody, I want proof, through links, book extracts whatever, that William Shakespeare had an affair with the King.

Well I don't know about you, but I can't see the value and 100% truth of a book authorized, revised by a REAL "MOTHER-FUCKER" ANYONE WHO AT A YOUNG AGE HAS SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH HIS MOTHER, THEN HAS OPEN SEXUAL RELATIONS WITH OTHER MEN, AT THE SAME TIME DICTATES THAT HE IS 1. ROYALTY 2. A HOLY MAN 3. HE CAN SUCK DICK AND PRESIDE OVER A HOLY BOOK THAT HAS CAUSED MILLIONS TO BE KILLED. HOLDS VERY LITTLE VALUE TO ME.

AND LIKE I SAID I CAN PROVIDE ACTUAL FACTS TO SHAKESPEARE'S HOMOSEXUAL LIFESTYLE AND HIS RELATIONS TO KING JAMES, BUT YOU STILL NEED TO DISPROVE MY PRO-BLACK SHIT AS YOU CALL IT, IN REFERENCE TO JESUS, WHICH YOU STILL AND CAN'T PROVE TO BE FALSE!!!!!

SO ONE THING AT A TIME, BITCH. I MEAN BEE

Pillow

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2002, 11:11:11 AM »
damn godbody u just fuck up good coverstaions.....