Author Topic: Could you kill someone?  (Read 344 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Could you kill someone?
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2004, 04:10:45 PM »
I'd kill for fun. I'm Muslim.  :D

that explains a lot

It doesn't explain why you're so fuckin stupid though, so we're still left with that to think about.

i'll explain why. i went to a high school where we had no heat, 30 year old text books, 120 year old buildings, leaky roofs, shitty teachers, and horrible staff.

Hey, we needed the money to bomb innocent civilians. Sorry man.

hahahahahahahahahahaha LMFAO...you get props for that one lol

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2004, 04:54:18 PM »
I don't think I could.

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2004, 10:59:12 PM »
^ Sure you could.  You're human.  If you were at a bank, and the guy in front of you pulled out a gun and shot a pregnant woman, you'd take the gun from him and shove it up his ass.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2004, 11:02:23 PM »
^ Sure you could.  You're human.  If you were at a bank, and the guy in front of you pulled out a gun and shot a pregnant woman, you'd take the gun from him and shove it up his ass.  

i'd cower on the ground like a lil bitch...sorry man lol

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2004, 11:03:00 PM »
I'd run

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2004, 11:06:25 PM »
Well, if I was there, I'd do it for ya, lol.  Im no superman, but man, come on, natural instinct takes over, and if he's done shot somebody, he's 50% gonna shoot you too.  If you don't do something, you're going down, and probably a dozen other people too, i'll bet you'd do more than you think.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2004, 11:26:54 PM »
Well, if I was there, I'd do it for ya, lol.  Im no superman, but man, come on, natural instinct takes over, and if he's done shot somebody, he's 50% gonna shoot you too.  If you don't do something, you're going down, and probably a dozen other people too, i'll bet you'd do more than you think.  

lol i doubt it dude...im a pussy when it comes to guns...now i think guns are the pussiest form of weapon too...but hey...if theres one pointing at me im gonna beg and plead...simple as that. if the dude had a knife i may do something about it (or try to)...but a gun...i dont think so

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2004, 11:33:25 PM »
I'd fight with the man to secure the weapon, but I don't believe I could shoot him with it. I'd want to, but I wouldn't want that on my concience for the rest of my life if I could control the situation.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 11:33:45 PM by The Big Bad Ass »

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2004, 11:35:35 PM »
I'd fight with the man to secure the weapon, but I don't believe I could shoot him with it. I'd want to, but I wouldn't want that on my concience for the rest of my life if I could control the situation.

see thats a different story...i wouldnt fight the dude for the gun...by say i came in contact with a gun...i'd blow his fuckin balls off before he could say lorena bobbit

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2004, 11:37:25 PM »
^ I don't know bro... if you take traumas situation into consideration... you'd have to make the assumption the man is going to shoot you too. I think in that situation most people would at least try to defend themselves. The question is would you kill him if you were to wrestle the gun from him.

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #25 on: January 07, 2004, 11:38:44 PM »
im a muslim and that comment was fuckin bull shit
just cause binladen murders and calls himself muslim
dont mean we're all murderers osama binladen uses
islam to justify his evil ways hes as evil as they come
maybe the most evil hes a mastermind he pretends to be religous and humble but he reads the quran to  twist
its purity to brain wash the minds of the opressed
who never smile in a day in there life he comes
and pretends to show them love and tells them they have somthing to live for and his words sound so smooth and convincing they interupt islam in his evil way and joins
his battle what brain washed him i dont know but its deeper then most think he thinks hes a prophet
he trys to copy what muhammad (Pbuh) did during his battles and uses modern techonology and recreates them in a evil way he knows suicide is a ticket to hell do you think he would of floan those jets hell no he calls the shot and chills while the lost and blind are fed to the lions

Now back to the hater God frowns upon you because God is a merciful God and will forgive you if you search for it
He Loves us all and wishes we all discover the truth
and search for him but your a ignorant hypocrite mark ass
confused lost nerdy no life having internet Mutha fucka
who creates a Alias on this forum and probally 10 other alias in Sohh.com because nobody pays attention to him
and instead of bettering himself and not trying to be a loser but a boy who wants to be somthing in Life he goes online and just hates and thinks hell be accepted if he hates muslims like his  bush ass kissing neighboors in rich houses who denied him because hes such a loser not even they would accept him

Don Breezio

« Reply #26 on: January 07, 2004, 11:38:51 PM »
^ I don't know bro... if you take traumas situation into consideration... you'd have to make the assumption the man is going to shoot you too. I think in that situation most people would at least try to defend themselves. The question is would you kill him if you were to wrestle the gun from him.

if i happened to get the gun from him then yes...i'd do exactly as trauma said and shove it straight up his ass

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: January 07, 2004, 11:39:01 PM »
You know, come to think of it, I may not actually kill him, I'd probably shoot him in the stomach until he stopped squirming, lol.  I don't think (in my opinion) that god would look down upon you for killing someone who had just killed an innocent person.  Or even just hurt an innocent person.  If you live by the sword you die by the sword, and I'd be swinging a sword pretty wildly.  

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #28 on: January 07, 2004, 11:41:41 PM »
lol, I guess I just take the 10 commandments a little more literal than most.  ;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: January 07, 2004, 11:43:24 PM »
Yeah, it's up to us all to interpret them, and in a situation you have to make quick decisions.  If someone pointed a gun at you and you had one too, you'd have to decide quick whether to kill him or die.  Plus, God commanded Moses thou shalt not kill but then helped him kill the entire Egyptian army.  Or maybe it was in the other order, but you see my point.  We have to make decisions everyday, thank God that we don't have to make that one very often.