Author Topic: Do you hate white people  (Read 1139 times)

Instant_Killa

Re: Do you hate white people
« Reply #30 on: July 31, 2002, 02:25:57 PM »
chinese ppl are wackos...they can't drive properly..will never give u the way on the road...have  big ego.....assholes

not all but most in vancouver

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #31 on: July 31, 2002, 03:07:05 PM »
bottom line is this

white people have created some of the worst tragedies and disasters in the history of humankind, and they will continue to commit atrocities, and....i bet yall money that the world will end when one of these Western leaders takes on the third world, i aint racists, but the facts speak for them selves

so basically no other races or ethnic groups have commited atrocities.  an lets not forget white people have never done one good thing for society
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #32 on: July 31, 2002, 03:10:35 PM »

and the peeps you noticed... could it have been newbies here who bacisly signed up to spread hatred? ::)

why should we mention them,  they kno who ther are.  an why should i come wit proof.  i dont need proof cuz it sounds like tech hates whites an a couple of others have agreed they seen whites get dissed,  so isnt that proof enough.  i am not goin state names cuz i aint tryin to start some beef.  also i was talkin 2 some1 on aim who said they thought u were a racist i-bo.  i wont say who outta respect for them

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: July 31, 2002, 03:21:20 PM »

why should we mention them,  they kno who ther are.  an why should i come wit proof.  i dont need proof cuz it sounds like tech hates whites an a couple of others have agreed they seen whites get dissed,  so isnt that proof enough.  i am not goin state names cuz i aint tryin to start some beef.  also i was talkin 2 some1 on aim who said they thought u were a racist i-bo.  i wont say who outta respect for them

just cuz i dont like eminem doesnt mean that im a racist...

i wont even defend myself  cuz the OG's in this board knows where they have me and thats all that matters... but you can talk to that mutherfucker and ask him if he have the balls to step up and tell it to my face...

and know í know where YOU stands, you're protecting a liar and you're not guvung me a chance to defend myself... since you didnt plan to tell me/us who the person is, you could just shut the fuck up... same thing with the rasicts you're spotting in wcc.. since you didnt plan to tell us whom they are, you could just shut the fuck up....

suckas like you really makes this board look bad

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #34 on: July 31, 2002, 05:04:17 PM »

just cuz i dont like eminem doesnt mean that im a racist...

i wont even defend myself  cuz the OG's in this board knows where they have me and thats all that matters... but you can talk to that mutherfucker and ask him if he have the balls to step up and tell it to my face...

and know í know where YOU stands, you're protecting a liar and you're not guvung me a chance to defend myself... since you didnt plan to tell me/us who the person is, you could just shut the fuck up... same thing with the rasicts you're spotting in wcc.. since you didnt plan to tell us whom they are, you could just shut the fuck up....

suckas like you really makes this board look bad

an its guys like u that made people leave tha board cuz u ride snoops dick i.e. top-dogg,  left b/c it became a snoop board.  an tell me,  when a couple of people have said they have seen white people dissed isnt that enough proof.  there hasnt been one huge post that was titled fuck white people.  no its lil remarks here an there that r made.  also if u want proof jus look at prince tech's response.  an jus curious why havnt u answered tha question.  also it was an OG that called u a racist,  if he comes foward he does.  ight ibo

Dope Money Clean

« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2002, 08:01:48 PM »
As far as  im concerned ...........  Colin  Powell  is   WHITE!           LOL .         The man   is   an  Uncle Tom  ,   plain and simple.       He doesnt represent  the  African-American   community in no  way shape or form.

And to answer the topic ...........   I will be honest ,  I shit all over white people.       I am not racist  ,    God raised me  to love  EVERYBODY.       But  its just so easy and fun to clown  white people.          ;D

So you might hear me  say the word   "honkey" ,  cracka ass cracka"    and  whatnot  ...........    but its just a joke.      I am  hispanic  and black  and  I could care less if   someone says   "nigga"   or  "beaner".         

And you also have to look at  it this way .............  In America   (and the whole world for that matter)       White people are   the top of the food chain.        Everybody else is  on a  lower pedastool than     the white person.       Cut the bullshit ,      we all know  thats the way it is.   Me personally ,  I could care less ........ that is just reality .      Am I supposed to   live my life with a chip on my shoulder ?   I will   most definitely  NOT.     I rather try and love  my  brothers and sisters   (and that includes white people of course)     than to  live with  a drop of hate in my blood.  

And I agree with    Tech ............ the white man  has  and always will be responsible  for   the   evil acts that  have been takin place since the  beginning of time.       Dating all the way back to the  Pilgrims.        But like I said ........ what can we do  ?         Thats just the way it is.      Accept it  or   live your life with  remorse.             

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: July 31, 2002, 11:31:38 PM »

an its guys like u that made people leave tha board cuz u ride snoops dick i.e. top-dogg,  left b/c it became a snoop board.  an tell me,  when a couple of people have said they have seen white people dissed isnt that enough proof.  there hasnt been one huge post that was titled fuck white people.  no its lil remarks here an there that r made.  also if u want proof jus look at prince tech's response.  an jus curious why havnt u answered tha question.  also it was an OG that called u a racist,  if he comes foward he does.  ight ibo

well.. i got love by the rest of the og's.. so it dont matter... i have a feeling you're talking about bigjake...

witch question didnt i answer?

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #37 on: August 01, 2002, 03:46:10 AM »

well.. i got love by the rest of the og's.. so it dont matter... i have a feeling you're talking about bigjake...

witch question didnt i answer?

nope sorry wasnt bigjake try again

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: August 01, 2002, 10:16:29 AM »

nope sorry wasnt bigjake try again

you dont wanna tell me who it is..
but you want me to guess???

i dont think i have to say more...

lol.. you're a strange guy

ive made a thread.. check the battleboard-section.. theres a thead for us...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #39 on: August 01, 2002, 06:43:49 PM »
Tom are u an idiot?

if u wanted a fuckin response with thi stupid thread u got it

My post basically is sayin that anger towards white sis understandable considering what they have done historically

no, the white race isnt a devil race, and no it isnt the only race that has committed wrong, but check the fizzacks fool

the holocaust
the inquisition
slave trade
crusades
colonialization
nuking japan
etc
etc

check ya self
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #40 on: August 01, 2002, 07:26:40 PM »
Tom are u an idiot?

if u wanted a fuckin response with thi stupid thread u got it

My post basically is sayin that anger towards white sis understandable considering what they have done historically

no, the white race isnt a devil race, and no it isnt the only race that has committed wrong, but check the fizzacks fool

the holocaust
the inquisition
slave trade
crusades
colonialization
nuking japan
etc
etc

check ya self

El Hajj Malik Shabazz said, "It is not a white power structure, it is a Western Power Structure."

infinite59

« Reply #41 on: August 01, 2002, 07:33:13 PM »
About Tom......

No disrespect to my Muslim brothers attacking him, but I don't think Tom is at all strange.  There is nothing wrong, strange, or unusual about his beliefs and the way he acts.  It's the way he was raised by his society.  The same way I was raised.  Tom needs to know that his feelings of anger towards himself and others, and his fear, hatred, trepidation, and depressions are not imagined.  

No, they are no more imagined than imagining that the sun rising the next morning.  None of his life is imagined.  Tom has struggled, and nobody gives him any props, respects or sympathy's because he's white middle-class and American.  But he has faced as many or more struggles as anyone else at this forum!!!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #42 on: August 02, 2002, 06:53:15 AM »
dont get me wrong Infini, i got love for Tom

dont know him too well, but i symapthize with what alot of his shit, i struggle with my parents and i can only imagine how much more worse it is for the homie........

plus, we both dont got no llllluuuuvvvvvvv for Roger Clemens

Bat throwing biiiiitch
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The_Retarded_Moron

« Reply #43 on: August 02, 2002, 07:07:15 AM »
There is no such thing as race. Race is a societal construct to oppress people. Your skin colour depends on UV radiation and  the environment you're living in.

The_Retarded_Moron

« Reply #44 on: August 02, 2002, 07:17:21 AM »

Muhatma Ghandi was once asked, "What do you think of Western Civilization?"  He replied, "I think it would be a good idea."

Brother Dogg.... In the same vien it is understandable that you do not want to fall victim to a Martin Luther King type of self-effacing love for the oppressive white man.  Yet I caution you to not make a psychological leap that may be too taxing.  For unwarranted hatred can be as dangerous to the hater himself, as it is to the hated, if it is not done with true knowledge of the historical truth that hatred is dressed up in.

History is important because it shapes our present perceptions about ourselves and the rest of the world.  If you are relying on a historical foundation for your hatred of the white man, your knowledge may be skewed.  Many fall victim to the believe that the vehicle from which the white race has found financial success is one of tyrrany and imperialism.  However, that may not be entirely true.  

Let us now take India for example.  Many Indians hate the white man because the British colonized India up until the middle of the last century. (1947)  Yet if you are knowledged in history, you will see that India has been historically colonized not just by the British, but before that by the Persians[/u], by the Afgans, by Alexander the Great, by the Arabs, by the Mongols, and by the Turks.

Like Dinesh Dosouza argues, "they say the Europeans stole rubber from Malaya, cocoa from Africa, and tea from India, but before British rule there were no rubber trees in Malaya, nor cocoa trees in Africa, nor tea in India.

So you see that if some groups appear to be more brutal, more humane, more culturally advanced, or more primitive, it is only because their oppurtunities have been varied according to factors such as land, climate, setting and competition for survival on that land, and not because of some supposed innate superiority or inferiority.

good one.