Author Topic: The most racist post ever..by me  (Read 954 times)

HIPPI

Re:The most racist post ever..by me
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2004, 03:01:34 AM »
motherfucker (not really racist but a term referring to mormons.. read up on their incest :-[)

terms for southern whites:
cracker
hick
hillbilly
honkey
redneck

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2004, 04:53:21 AM »
THis quote came from a black woman in 1966...

..."The racist words carry the power to destroy and degrade. They fuel a bigot's courage. They can strip a victim's humanity, conjuring memories of lynchings, slavery and men marauding in white sheets.

"Words can be used as a way to dehumanize people," Wessler says. "If you stop seeing someone as a person, then it's easier to burn their house down or drag them behind a pickup truck or kill them."

..and you can shhe what she meant..so many words in our language by fair means or foul have desensitised us..we hear things now that dont make us feel anything..on one level this is good as the less we feel them the less power they have...but on another is it that we dont care (in general) as much as we used to ??

I-Yoof

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2004, 08:03:40 AM »
This stuff is gold.

;D

ecrazy

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2004, 11:25:55 AM »
Man, I Just Finished watchin chappelle show, the episode with Clayton Bigsby.....LMAO....Woogity Boogity Niggers, Woogity Boogity!

sorry 4 wastin ur time

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2004, 01:02:19 PM »
jew
kike

Neither of these can be racial slurs because they are directed towards a relgious group. Plus, how is saying Jew bad, it's no different than saying "Christian" or "Muslim".

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Immortal

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2004, 02:38:19 PM »
MODERATERS PLS DELETE THIS THREAD, IT has a potential to racially influennce ppl.
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2004, 03:06:52 PM »
^lol shut up idiot

My addition:

-Towel Head

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Immortal

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2004, 03:11:54 PM »
^lol shut up idiot

My addition:

-Towel Head

what the hell is up with u man? U act like u got a cockroash up ur ass or something everytime u see me post shit. Some punjabi guy scred u in the ass or what? lmao persian hog..Lol even ehn u rap and sing that gay hook everytime it sounds corny, sounds like u got some roach in ur butt lol
« Last Edit: January 08, 2004, 03:14:56 PM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

pappy

« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2004, 03:39:41 PM »
jiggaboo
picaninny

both towards blacks

gook

towards chinese

geeks

towards towelheads

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2004, 07:21:41 PM »
ofay, as snoops definition - white cracker bitch

pappy

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2004, 09:36:42 PM »
ne1 post these yet

tar baby - towards black

Guinea an Guido - towards italians

pollock - towards polish

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2004, 09:41:22 PM »
^ Yeah, but what I mean is, I know it means blacks, but I don't get why they say it.  Most slurs you can figure out, I don't know where that one came from.

It's because back in the days, in the South, the blacks had no way of keeping cool during the hot summers, so they would just be out on the porch all day.

Actually your both wrong although Osama's may have som potential to be truthful.  A porch Monkey was one of the house slaves way back.  the porch monkey's job was to take people jackets and what not keep the house looking decent out front and basically be a slave doorman or something.  They would be the ones that had to come in and serve people too.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2004, 10:04:35 PM »
Man, I Just Finished watchin chappelle show, the episode with Clayton Bigsby.....LMAO....Woogity Boogity Niggers, Woogity Boogity!

sorry 4 wastin ur time

lmao i rememeber the first chappelle show episode w/ the black white supremacist...that was blind! lol "you god damn niggers, turn down that god damn rap music!" "we hate niggers & jews"...and the dude was black lol.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #28 on: January 08, 2004, 11:29:06 PM »
^lol that was the single funniest thing i'd ever seen.

"them damn naggers were banging on the hood of my car."
 "i said listen up nagger"

"interview: have you ever given thought that you yourself might be black?

clayton: now listen here!!!! i in no way shape or form have taken part in any kind of niggerism!!"

LMAO

dave chapelle is the man!

anyways here's some more

dirt clot
charcole children
frogs ( i heard someone in hollywood call an asian chick this)
gueedo (spelling)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

HIPPI

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2004, 01:11:18 AM »
^ Yeah, but what I mean is, I know it means blacks, but I don't get why they say it.  Most slurs you can figure out, I don't know where that one came from.

It's because back in the days, in the South, the blacks had no way of keeping cool during the hot summers, so they would just be out on the porch all day.

Actually your both wrong although Osama's may have som potential to be truthful.  A porch Monkey was one of the house slaves way back.  the porch monkey's job was to take people jackets and what not keep the house looking decent out front and basically be a slave doorman or something.  They would be the ones that had to come in and serve people too.

All you just said is "blacks in those times too peoples' jackets....", and were called porchmonkeys. He asked how they got that name, which I explained.