Author Topic: The most racist post ever..by me  (Read 950 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:The most racist post ever..by me
« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2004, 01:33:01 AM »
jew
kike

Neither of these can be racial slurs because they are directed towards a relgious group. Plus, how is saying Jew bad, it's no different than saying "Christian" or "Muslim".

Sorry, but Judaism is considered a race as well as a religion...PeACe

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2004, 01:41:03 PM »
jew
kike

Neither of these can be racial slurs because they are directed towards a relgious group. Plus, how is saying Jew bad, it's no different than saying "Christian" or "Muslim".

I disagree. Hebrews are the race of the original Jews, but there are Jews of every race. It's just like saying all Muslims are Arabs and all Catholics are Roman, because of the majority.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2004, 02:18:14 PM »
jew
kike

I disagree. Hebrews are the race of the original Jews, but there are Jews of every race. It's just like saying all Muslims are Arabs and all Catholics are Roman, because of the majority.

You disagree? How can you disagree, that's the belief of us Jews...If your mom is a Jew, you're a Jew by blood...Can't change that...PeACe

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2004, 06:46:36 PM »
jew
kike

You disagree? How can you disagree, that's the belief of us Jews...If your mom is a Jew, you're a Jew by blood...Can't change that...PeACe

If the Jew is a Caucasion and not a Semite (Like the original Hebrew Jews) then they are of the same religion, but not race. See my point now? (Kinda complicated, sorry).

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2004, 07:18:39 PM »

frogs ( i heard someone in hollywood call an asian chick this)

that belongs to the french, like say you're in quebec or ottawa and some crappy quebec driver drives like a true quebecer than you'll most likely be saying fucking frogs can't drive for shit.
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Don Breezio

« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2004, 08:17:08 PM »
mick (irish)
chink (asian)
cotton picker (if you dont know this...youre fuckin dumb)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2004, 09:02:45 PM »
jew
kike

If the Jew is a Caucasion and not a Semite (Like the original Hebrew Jews) then they are of the same religion, but not race. See my point now? (Kinda complicated, sorry).

I already made a thread about this a long time ago...Most modern day Jews do descend from the ancient Israelites...PeACe

HIPPI

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2004, 02:33:12 AM »
jew
kike

I already made a thread about this a long time ago...Most modern day Jews do descend from the ancient Israelites...PeACe

LOL. Nope. Did you know there are more Jews in the United States than there are in Israel? Most of those aren't descendants of the Israelites. A huge wave of converted Jews migrated from Russia to modern day Israel during the 8th century. Take L.A. for example, we both live here. Most of the Jews you meet are either Persian or White/American (non-Israeli). And a majority of these are known to be of German descent, also converts. So, if you wanna get technical, the Jews descending from the ancient Israelites are pretty small in proportion to the Jewish population.

ARYC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2004, 04:10:17 AM »
"I think you forgot Scud Dodger."  

lmao ..it's true we're getting very good at dodging missiles and shit

Smoke

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2004, 05:19:53 AM »
Guinea an Guido - towards italians
What that means? ::)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2004, 02:36:14 PM »
jew
kike

LOL. Nope. Did you know there are more Jews in the United States than there are in Israel? Most of those aren't descendants of the Israelites. A huge wave of converted Jews migrated from Russia to modern day Israel during the 8th century. Take L.A. for example, we both live here. Most of the Jews you meet are either Persian or White/American (non-Israeli). And a majority of these are known to be of German descent, also converts. So, if you wanna get technical, the Jews descending from the ancient Israelites are pretty small in proportion to the Jewish population.

What's your point? Judaism is still considered a race amongst us Jews, and there are still more Israeli Jews than any other types of Jews...Like me for instance...I live in LA, but my whole family is from Israel...There are a lot of Israeli Jews living in America...PeACe

hector

« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2004, 08:35:20 PM »
^^ You have GOT to be the dumbest person that ever lived. You don't even know what race you are. You are so desperate to not be white that you have created your own "race". I've know several jewish people all of mediteranian descent... your classic "jew" looking people... and NONE claim to be " Judaism Race". lol. Confused ass white cornball.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2004, 08:37:33 PM by Hector Dragoncox »

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2004, 11:17:59 PM »
coons (aboriginal australians)
powerpoints (asians)
briza's, greek for powerpoints
TT's, also known as tea-towelers (muslim arabs)
skips (aussies)
gronks (aussies)
sponge divers (greeks)

kick ass album

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2004, 12:58:27 AM »
what the hell is up with u man? U act like u got a cockroash up ur ass or something everytime u see me post shit. Some punjabi guy scred u in the ass or what? lmao persian hog..Lol even ehn u rap and sing that gay hook everytime it sounds corny, sounds like u got some roach in ur butt lol

wat tha fuc are U talkin bout? kill tha noise fruitcake...ure tha single most squared out muthafuca on these forums....a roach in my butt? oooh, U got me faggot, weren't on my nuts a couple months ago?....Persian Hog? fuc yea I'm a Persian Hog.....this aint 1 of them Persians in tha Squareville Ure from.......get that shit thru yur head....and yur statement was very idiotic so I called U out on it....start acting yur age U dumbfuck dirty clocka bucka ass sucka......if U waz 1/10 of yur brother, you'd be a fucin genious.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Immortal

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2004, 07:29:22 AM »
what the hell is up with u man? U act like u got a cockroash up ur ass or something everytime u see me post shit. Some punjabi guy scred u in the ass or what? lmao persian hog..Lol even ehn u rap and sing that gay hook everytime it sounds corny, sounds like u got some roach in ur butt lol

wat tha fuc are U talkin bout? kill tha noise fruitcake...ure tha single most squared out muthafuca on these forums....a roach in my butt? oooh, U got me faggot, weren't on my nuts a couple months ago?....Persian Hog? fuc yea I'm a Persian Hog.....this aint 1 of them Persians in tha Squareville Ure from.......get that shit thru yur head....and yur statement was very idiotic so I called U out on it....start acting yur age U dumbfuck dirty clocka bucka ass sucka......if U waz 1/10 of yur brother, you'd be a fucin genious.....

wtf you talkin bout willis? go go and sell some of that weed and crack stupid mentalfuck...lol this is what most of you sons of bitches turn out into from doing all that shit, a bunch of mental fuck heads...lols..that sha of Iran attitude proabbly got into ya, backward ass hog\

but then again im a 2pac fan so anything will do to get you niggaz out the hood, shit im with ya, i aint mad at ya, do u thang boy, tannna nanna nanna nnnnaaa naaaaaaaaa tnananaa...

'bumps i iant mad at ya'
« Last Edit: January 11, 2004, 07:53:02 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA