Author Topic: Delete, please  (Read 457 times)

Trauma-san

Delete, please
« on: January 07, 2004, 11:34:20 PM »
I deleted the post, the comments below were disrespectful
« Last Edit: January 12, 2004, 02:55:33 PM by Trauma Wilson »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
Re:..And another amazing story from America: Hope Stout
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 01:13:51 PM »
Wow. It's awful to hear the sad stories about the unfortunate children.Just like a few months ago this kid who was like 6 died of cancer. It was crazy, I donated like 300 bucks and convinced like 5 other people to donate. Man when I read that kid died it fucked me up so bad.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 01:19:58 PM »
Wow. It's awful to hear the sad stories about the unfortunate children.Just like a few months ago this kid who was like 6 died of cancer. It was crazy, I donated like 300 bucks and convinced like 5 other people to donate. Man when I read that kid died it fucked me up so bad.

300 bucks for a kid you don't even know? wtf is wrong with you? :-\ damn, if you got too much money, i'll give you the number of my bank account
« Last Edit: January 08, 2004, 01:20:33 PM by mauzip »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2004, 05:21:07 PM »

300 bucks for a kid you don't even know? wtf is wrong with you? :-\ damn, if you got too much money, i'll give you the number of my bank account

300 dollars is hardly any money at all. I set up for $40 a month to go to children's charities 2 weeks ago as well. Money is always replaceable.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2004, 05:29:03 PM »
I applaud your generosity, keep it up!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2004, 06:04:04 PM »
I applaud your generosity, keep it up!

Thank you.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2004, 10:24:54 PM »

300 dollars is hardly any money at all. I set up for $40 a month to go to children's charities 2 weeks ago as well. Money is always replaceable.

I'd rather buy a couple of cd's for that money.

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2004, 10:27:56 PM »
actually mauz i agree with lincoln man. its nice to do something for other people and other people need money a lot more than we do. i have plenty of money to spare so i have no problem donating money. like he said...money is always replaceable. that didnt hit me till a month or so ago when i was selling a guy about 300 bucks worth of shit at work...normally i like to joke w/ the people and before i give them the total i say "you ready for the hard part?"...he just laughed and said "hard part? nah you can always get more where that came from"...you know he was right too.

mauzip

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2004, 10:30:46 PM »
i'm not saying it's wrong to share your money, i just don't understand why you'd spend so much money on people you don't even know.

Don Breezio

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2004, 10:42:09 PM »
300 bucks isnt that much when you think about it...i mean i guess it depends on how much you make at your job but i mean...i make 1700-2000 dollars a month...300 bucks isnt a huge thing for me considering im still living at home for the next few months, my car is all paid off, my insurance isnt horrible, and my cell phone is going to be going down soon anyway for an employee plan.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2004, 01:45:08 PM »

I'd rather buy a couple of cd's for that money.

You would rather buy a couple of CD's then help a sick child out? Like Farakhan said, "How sick can you be?"

Paris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2004, 01:46:20 PM »
i'm not saying it's wrong to share your money, i just don't understand why you'd spend so much money on people you don't even know.

Learn the concept of charity. It's called selflessness.

Paris

mauzip

« Reply #12 on: January 10, 2004, 12:28:23 AM »

Well, I am selfish to a certain extend. Nothing wrong with that.

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: January 10, 2004, 12:31:53 AM »

Well, I am selfish to a certain extend. Nothing wrong with that.

thats for damn sure and yes mauz...selflessness always prevails over selfishness

HIPPI

« Reply #14 on: January 10, 2004, 02:40:47 AM »
Mauzip, aren't you a fuckin kindergarten teacher?

Now you people see what's wrong with the education systems these days. Look at the fuckin people they hire. People who would buy a fuckin TQ cd to jack off to the album cover instead of helping someone STAY ALIVE. Mauzip you're a fuckin disgrace to humanity. You take kids to the forest and molest them, but you wouldn't help them if they needed something besides your lil vienna sausage in their ass. You fuckin selfish pedophile.