Author Topic: Delete, please  (Read 455 times)

Trauma-san

Re:..And another amazing story from America: Hope Stout
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2004, 07:47:40 AM »
i'm not saying it's wrong to share your money, i just don't understand why you'd spend so much money on people you don't even know.

Learn the concept of charity. It's called selflessness.

Well, I am selfish to a certain extend. Nothing wrong with that.

Well, actually there is something wrong with that.  Your parents should have tought you better.  Heck, even if they didn't, you don't have 1 ounce of comapssion in your body? How can you see a story like this, and not at least understand why people donate money, even if you can't or don't feel like you can offer anything?

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2004, 07:48:43 AM »
Mauzip, aren't you a fuckin kindergarten teacher?

Now you people see what's wrong with the education systems these days. Look at the fuckin people they hire. People who would buy a fuckin TQ cd to jack off to the album cover instead of helping someone STAY ALIVE. Mauzip you're a fuckin disgrace to humanity. You take kids to the forest and molest them, but you wouldn't help them if they needed something besides your lil vienna sausage in their ass. You fuckin selfish pedophile.

Hell of a logic jump there, buddy.  Guy says he's selfish, so in your little mind, the only argument you can come up with is to say he's a pedophile.  

mauzip

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2004, 08:42:00 AM »

Now you people see what's wrong with the education systems these days. Look at the fuckin people they hire. People who would buy a fuckin TQ cd to jack off to the album cover instead of helping someone STAY ALIVE. Mauzip you're a fuckin disgrace to humanity. You take kids to the forest and molest them, but you wouldn't help them if they needed something besides your lil vienna sausage in their ass. You fuckin selfish pedophile.

LOL

I actually quit college in November because I don't wanna do that profession :)

mauzip

« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2004, 08:44:12 AM »
Well, actually there is something wrong with that.  Your parents should have tought you better.  Heck, even if they didn't, you don't have 1 ounce of comapssion in your body? How can you see a story like this, and not at least understand why people donate money, even if you can't or don't feel like you can offer anything?

No, you didn't read my posts. I would just never give so much money to someone I have never even seen.

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2004, 08:48:18 AM »

No, you didn't read my posts. I would just never give so much money to someone I have never even seen.

which is exactly trauma's point. if a 4 year old kid was sick and they didnt have the money to get him treatment...i'd fuckin pay for it myself whether i knew the kid or not. are you honestly telling me you'd rather have a kid die just so you can have a couple of cds?

HIPPI

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2004, 09:03:49 AM »

LOL

Thanks for doing all of those kids and the world a favor.

mauzip

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2004, 09:17:12 AM »

LOL

Thanks for doing all of those kids and the world a favor.

No problem. I'm planning to move to the US though :D

HIPPI

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2004, 09:18:56 AM »
Well, you could become a priest here.

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2004, 09:27:33 AM »

I'd be a good one.

HIPPI

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2004, 09:40:06 AM »

I'd be a good one.

Yeah, that's what I figured. :-\

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2004, 11:37:48 AM »

I'd be a good one.

only if you took a vow of silence & celibacy (not that you'd have to work too hard for the last one)

mauzip

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2004, 12:57:46 PM »
hey i can abuse kids without anybody noticing!! ;D

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2004, 09:48:06 PM »

im never talking to you again

eS El Duque

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2004, 06:56:02 PM »

:-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2004, 11:49:00 PM »

Dude, no wonder the whole board thinks you're gay...Ban him!