Author Topic: Now this just totally pisses me off man...  (Read 316 times)

Immortal

Now this just totally pisses me off man...
« on: January 07, 2004, 11:59:32 PM »
Wtf man, yesterday 1 local east indian guy was killed by a mob confronted when he and his brother took a stroll to walk their 2 dogs. THe mob fuking killed the bigger brother, and in Tv they intervied the younger brother who was really emotional. Man this happened in Surrey, thats right where i live. Man this just pisses the fuckk off out of me. The mob was a bunch of white ppl who hit the victim with a baseball bat. This is just retarded man, they did this at the back of some skool yard....i will post more details wheni have them

Why cant we all just get along? Why is this society so racist? Police havent said this was a racially motivated attack so far, but this is just fukin insane. Now picture urself walking with ur brother outside and being beat up by a bunch of faggot mobsters....

fuck this
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Don Breezio

Re:Now this just totally pisses me off man...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 12:00:57 AM »
thats fucked up

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 12:23:11 AM »
That's horrible.  

Immortal

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2004, 12:39:12 AM »
today at school i had a talk with my fellow friend, and he couldnt even concentrate in class because he kept thinking abou the incident , thinkin what would he feel like if he was their in place of the victim....Man this just perturbed him, and i feel sorry...He said he wanted to get a gun and carry it with him all the time....

THis is what i believe most of us would be thinking, persuading us to carry arms, this is just insane....INCIDENTS like these need to be controlled otherwise we will all have to carry guns some day and the world will be a deadlier and filthier place to live in

now im bumpin the song Freddies dead by Curtis mayfield>>>>
« Last Edit: January 08, 2004, 02:07:22 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2004, 12:49:37 AM »
Yea, I know.  I think generally stuff like this is isolated, but just a few bad seeds mess it up for all of us.  That's how the devil divides us.

Immortal

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2004, 01:37:35 AM »
here is the link to the story, this happened just a few blocks from where i stay

http://www.canada.com/vancouver/story.asp?id=A694DA18-4702-46DA-87AC-CFC1444D2A56

'Don't hit my brother'
Panicked Surrey man begs for his brother's life in a swarming at a local school yard

Salim Jiwa  
The Province; with files by Elaine O'Connor and John Bermingham, Staff Reporters

Wednesday, January 07, 2004

A 23-year-old man cried uncontrollably last night as he recalled the dying words of his brother minutes after he was stabbed in a swarming in Surrey.

"My hands are cold, I am freezing -- I want a glass of water," a dying Ranjit Brar, 25, told his brother Daljit.

Ranjit was bleeding profusely from knife wounds in the cold front yard of a neighbour's home where he had gone for help after being repeatedly knifed by a gang of young people in a park near the 7500-block 124 Street about 11 p.m. Monday.

Daljit, surrounded by friends and relatives, cried yesterday as he described how a stroll in the park with his brother and their two pitbull pups turned into a murderous nightmare.

Daljit said he asked Ranjit, who was away from his job as a security guard at Vancouver's Kingsgate Mall because of a back injury, if he wanted to walk the dogs.

He said Ranjit was out of the house first with the two dogs, who were not leashed.

"A guy was walking across the sidewalk and the dogs went and sniffed his feet out and my brother called the dogs back and nothing happened," said Daljit.

Then the dogs again ran and sniffed the man.

"As my dogs were half-way there I called them back and said, 'Hey, hey, come back' and he (the man who had attracted the attention of the two dogs) said why are you trying to rile them up," said Daljit.

"I said I am not trying to rile them up, I am just calling them back."

Daljit said he and his brother made a single round of nearby Strawberry Hill Elementary School and were coming out of a cul-de-sac when they saw about 10 or 15 men approaching.

Daljit said he sensed danger and told his brother to run for it.

"I said to my brother 'Run, run,' " he said. "Then three guys were running after me and I got hit in the back with a bat."

But Ranjit couldn't keep up because he was limping from his back injury.

"Then I looked back and the whole field was full of people and they were all ganging up on my brother."

Daljit said he saw the group kneeling by Ranjit, stabbing him, and he yelled at them to stop.

"I kept telling them not to hurt my brother," he cried. "I said you will kill my brother. I said please somebody call the police, but nobody did anything.

"I kept screaming, I kept screaming 'Don't hit my brother.' I said, somebody please call the police.

"They took their time. I was yelling at them to please leave him alone, but they just took their time and they hit him one more time and slowly walked away."

In a panic, Daljit said he ran to his home less than a block away and got his car to take Ranjit to hospital.

But Ranjit had got to his feet and gone to a neighbour's door for help.

Daljit said he got out of his car and started screaming his brother's name when he couldn't spot him.

"I kept screaming Ranj, and I heard him say 'Help.' "

He found Ranjit bleeding near the neighbour's front door, and that's when the dying man said he was freezing and wanted a glass of water.

"By that time, the cops were there and they told me to get into the back of their car so they could get statements."

That was the last time Daljit saw Ranjit alive. Ranjit died on the way to hospital.

Their mother, Charanjit Kaur Brar, a 45-year-old widow, cried as she listened to Daljit tell the horrifying story of his brother's last moments.

"I want to see for them what they did to my son," she said in broken English. "In five minutes, I lost everything."

Neighbour Harbhajan Clair said she was shocked by the killing.

"When I came home from work I saw police cars and the roads were closed," said Clair, who arrived home from her night shift job at about 1:45 a.m.

Surrey Mounties say it's unclear why a man with no criminal history, unknown to police, was stabbed to death while out walking his dogs.

"We're not sure what the motive was, or why it turned into a physical altercation," said Const. Tim Shields.

Mounties arrested a man they believe was at the scene, but have not charged him.

sjiwa@png.canwest.com

© Copyright 2004 The Province

« Last Edit: January 08, 2004, 02:08:42 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »

Immortal

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2004, 01:44:10 AM »
So if someones dog sniffs you , then u gang up on him with a bunch of 15 white fags and kill him. Wow shows a lot of pride, doesn't it?

« Last Edit: January 08, 2004, 06:14:43 PM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »

HIPPI

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2004, 02:48:38 AM »
They're white, of course it's racially motivated.

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2004, 05:32:24 AM »
^ And stupid statements like this perpetuate it.  You're as bad as the fags that beat the kid up.  

I-Yoof

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2004, 08:00:38 AM »
Shouldn't have been there in the first place.

bez

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2004, 09:09:11 AM »
Dam thats fucked up. R.I.P.

Suga Foot

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2004, 12:54:03 PM »
About a month ago, a group of East Indian kids stomped out a Fillipino guy, he was killed.  There's shootings every day in Surrey.  And it's #1 in North America for stolen cars.  That's why I don't go there.  That's the way Surrey has always been.  It ain't changin any time soon.

Immortal

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2004, 02:26:29 PM »
About a month ago, a group of East Indian kids stomped out a Fillipino guy, he was killed.  There's shootings every day in Surrey.  And it's #1 in North America for stolen cars.  That's why I don't go there.  That's the way Surrey has always been.  It ain't changin any time soon.
'
I hope you have some sympathy for what happened there, this is a very serious matter, there were 15 ppl who ganged up on 1 guy, this is brutality and shows a clear sign of racism. Yes i agree Surrey is a more harsh place to live in, i myself havent had many friendly occasions with ppl myself. However, I work in Richmond and it is the nicest place ive seen so far. But i am a surrey guy.

Immortal

« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2004, 02:32:58 PM »
Shouldn't have been there in the first place.

Wow what a nice comment, you seriously have no sympathy. That place was a park behind the elementary skool, ive been there and its a normal place for ppl to walk, play and so on. If this place wasnt safe then what is?

HIPPI

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2004, 04:45:40 PM »
^ And stupid statements like this perpetuate it.  You're as bad as the fags that beat the kid up.  

Stupid statements like this? ROFLMAO... thanks for finally noticing. I've been trying to make posts like you purposely to show you how ignorant you are, and you finally noticed. :)