Author Topic: Worst Lyricist of all time is officially...  (Read 638 times)

Don Breezio

Worst Lyricist of all time is officially...
« on: January 08, 2004, 02:35:07 AM »
Cam'ron...

talkin to SGV on aim and he sent me 2 quotes from a new cam'ron song...now it was imo originally 50 cent...but atleast his shit makes sense...heres the quotes:

8 boom boom/my ace boom coon/shake bake skate vroom vroom/7th to 8th zoom zoom boom boom tunes/for I get like that boom boom room/Wrecks n Effects zoom zoom

And I'm Low Key Low Key/Leave You Pokey Pokey/No Rice a Roni/Thats the okie dokie/ me and Toby homie make you do the hokey pokey
[/me]

You want happy Scrappy?/I got Pataki at me/Bitches say Im tacky Daddy/Range look like Laughy Taffy
« Last Edit: January 08, 2004, 02:36:15 AM by Luke »

SGV

Re:Worst Lyricist of all time is officially...
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2004, 02:38:02 AM »
Sorry L. We didn't know your legacy was going to be destroyed by the Pink Panther.

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2004, 02:38:42 AM »
LMAO

SGV

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2004, 02:39:39 AM »
This is what represents Hip Hop ya'll. It's in a bad state. Sure these songs are a little old and are just getting released now, but 04 might not be starting off right, like I thought.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2004, 05:35:20 AM »
Yea, I agree, everybody (fans, mtv, record companies) push all the ignorance on us and ignore all the groups who are positive or creative.

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2004, 05:35:44 AM »
BTW, isn't Cam'ron the one who was on Bill O'Reilly and ended up looking like a fool?

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2004, 06:17:00 AM »
yeah cam was on bill o'reilly - but actually bill made him look like a fool. you know that bill is gonna win any argument against a dumbshit like camron - you got one of the worlds most sought after radio personalities versus the worlds worst lyricist. of course rap looks like shit when camron is the representative. maybe put chuck d or 2pac or paris against bill oreilly and it might be worth listening to....

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2004, 06:43:58 AM »
first off, my boy cam made a fool of o'rielly and that teacher, he stood up for hip hop and defended it like a political movement leader. who else is gonna defend pure hip hop like that mayne? i remember ludicris was on and got destroyed by o'rielly, not killa though, first nigga to show murk o'rielly on his own show.

secondly, killa dropped 2 classics mayne, he is just flowing over them beats perfectly now, he is dropping that humour for the streets, you wont understand though. he is letting the youngns like jr writer shine now.

thirdly, killas next album is going at least 2 times plat yessir!!!!!!

DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET............. OOOAAAWWWWWWWWWW

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2004, 06:52:22 AM »
yeah cam was on bill o'reilly - but actually bill made him look like a fool. you know that bill is gonna win any argument against a dumbshit like camron - you got one of the worlds most sought after radio personalities versus the worlds worst lyricist. of course rap looks like shit when camron is the representative. maybe put chuck d or 2pac or paris against bill oreilly and it might be worth listening to...

lol yeah, I really wondered why the fuck Camron and Dash had to be in that show, Trick Daddy could've made hiphop look better right there. And that bullshit he keeps rappin is fuckin inane anyways. He sounds completly deranged

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2004, 06:54:54 AM »
Hahahahahaha , ahahahhahaha . You stupid little kid , get Cams dick out of your mouth .
Fuck the diplomats , they cant make music for shit . Should stick to selling crack , and leave rap alone
« Last Edit: January 08, 2004, 06:55:28 AM by NeAp »

Nightfall

« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2004, 06:55:13 AM »
Cam'Ron is a lyricist?

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2004, 07:09:26 AM »
killa done made classics mayne. have any of you nerds heard any of these albums:

children of the corn
sports drugs and entertainment
confessions of fire

from those 3 albums alone its safe to say that:

camron > big l > any bay area rapper

killas 'come home with me' is 2 times plat. 'purple haze' will do even more

*tap dances on lava*

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2004, 07:22:39 AM »
Have you ever heard anything else but diplomats ? Becouse if you do , then you will realize that Cam and Diplomats fucking sucks at making music  ;)

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #13 on: January 08, 2004, 07:34:30 AM »
doggie, diplomatic immunity is one of the greatest 2cd albums of all time, up there with life after death and wu forever

and also, you need to listen to killas SDE album doggie, come back and try post your peanut butter and jelly bullshit comments after that boy boy

I`m Wayne Brady bitch!

« Reply #14 on: January 08, 2004, 07:53:34 AM »
I have heard all cam albums , and the diplomats record . And they all sucked  8) But whatever , have you heard 2pac is dead ?  :o