Author Topic: Worst Lyricist of all time is officially...  (Read 637 times)

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
Re:Worst Lyricist of all time is officially...
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2004, 08:36:49 AM »
I have heard all cam albums , and the diplomats record . And they all sucked  8) But whatever , have you heard 2pac is dead ?  :o

yeah i heard 2pac is dead. i'm just saying that there are only a few people that could step up to the plate with bill o'reilly and make him eat his own words and pac was one of them.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2004, 08:37:58 AM »

thirdly, killas next album is going at least 2 times plat yessir!!!!!!

vanilla ice went 3 times platinum for "to the extreme" - does that mean he's dope too?

We Fly High

« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2004, 10:08:57 AM »

camron > big l > any bay area rapper

what the fuck
you gotta be kidding me.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2004, 11:03:09 AM »
I've been sayin this for tha longest....Cam'ron & tha dipshits can not rap....have no lyrics what so ever.....without they production crew they wouldnt be shit.....without rocafella they wouldn't even sell outside they dipshit hood....

Tha most ignorant statement ever on WCC.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2004, 12:33:56 PM »

naw that was "fuck all the east coast rappers" by Crip Mafia. This one gotta be 2nd tho. DAYUM lol

SGV

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2004, 02:11:01 PM »
About the Oriely thing. I watched it right after I talked to Luke here. Cam actually held his own, he took it more as a joke. He was just clowning Oriely and the other guy. Dame Dash came with some good points. Oriely and the other guy had no real points.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2004, 03:14:13 PM »
I've been sayin this for tha longest....Cam'ron & tha dipshits can not rap....have no lyrics what so ever.....without they production crew they wouldnt be shit.....without rocafella they wouldn't even sell outside they dipshit hood....

Yeah, fa sure, that is a dumbass statement right there. Big L < any bay area rapper I can take, cause there have been very few rappers that could have seen L lyrically, but to say that Cam'ron is better than L is plain stupid. I don't see why L ran with Cam and Mase back in the days, I suppose it must have just been the Harlem connection, but still he must have been able to see that these guys had no talent. Cam and Dipset spoil every track they are on, take Dipset Anthem for example, it has a real dope beat, and the rapping is passable for most of the first verse, but then the first verse collides with the hook overlapping each other and sounding completly amateur. 16 bars of any of them is bad enough, let alone 17 1/2 overlapping into the hook.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2004, 04:17:11 AM »
first off, my boy cam made a fool of o'rielly and that teacher, he stood up for hip hop and defended it like a political movement leader. who else is gonna defend pure hip hop like that mayne? i remember ludicris was on and got destroyed by o'rielly, not killa though, first nigga to show murk o'rielly on his own show.

secondly, killa dropped 2 classics mayne, he is just flowing over them beats perfectly now, he is dropping that humour for the streets, you wont understand though. he is letting the youngns like jr writer shine now.

thirdly, killas next album is going at least 2 times plat yessir!!!!!!

DIPSET DIPSET DIPSET............. OOOAAAWWWWWWWWWW

If you slice your wrists, you won't die.

mauzip

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2004, 04:38:22 AM »
Cam'ron...

talkin to SGV on aim and he sent me 2 quotes from a new cam'ron song...now it was imo originally 50 cent...but atleast his shit makes sense...heres the quotes:

8 boom boom/my ace boom coon/shake bake skate vroom vroom/7th to 8th zoom zoom boom boom tunes/for I get like that boom boom room/Wrecks n Effects zoom zoom

And I'm Low Key Low Key/Leave You Pokey Pokey/No Rice a Roni/Thats the okie dokie/ me and Toby homie make you do the hokey pokey
[/me]

You want happy Scrappy?/I got Pataki at me/Bitches say Im tacky Daddy/Range look like Laughy Taffy

Hahaha, I'm not saying I'm a good lyricist but I'm sure I can do better than that :P This is from Ice Cold by Baby f/ TQ & Jazze Pha... Baby's first verse:

Stunner and T Kizzie, thats so icey
Mommy gave me rangs on the back of my bikey
I got the mink coat for wifey, wifey
Icey icey, my wifey wifey

Look at the contrast of TQ's opening line: They should have named me Dr. Freeze
Cause I'm the coldest nigga y'all done seen

Wack lyrics vs. great lyrics in 1 song (which is off the hook btw).

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2004, 06:48:17 AM »
lol at you creeps, you aint even heard killas best work. SDE, children of the corn, confessions of fire.

dipset is the best group out

a party aint a party if 'santanas town' aint on the playlist

'im a baller baller, your not at all a baller'

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2004, 07:57:36 AM »
lol at you creeps, you aint even heard killas best work. SDE, children of the corn, confessions of fire.

dipset is the best group out

'im a baller baller, your not at all a baller'

now i'm convinced that this guy 'jim jones' is kidding with us all. that is probably the stupidest quote i have ever seen in my life. i've heard marky mark drop harder rhymes than that 'i'm a baller baller, your not at all a baller'. but jim jones did a good job of pullin all our chains

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2004, 08:10:08 AM »
look doggie. Juelz Santana got a grammy for 'Santanas Town'. thats the greatest track of 2003 right there.

'Yeah, the whole byrd gang's in here, like Kurt Kobain was here, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah'

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2004, 08:11:22 AM »
About the Oriely thing. I watched it right after I talked to Luke here. Cam actually held his own, he took it more as a joke. He was just clowning Oriely and the other guy. Dame Dash came with some good points. Oriely and the other guy had no real points.

like what points? i felt like the whole segment was shit. i felt like o'reilly didn't make any points, and neither did cam or dame or that other guy. it seemed like a worthless segment overall and didn't do any side any justice whatsoever. but the fact that it's o'reilly's show, and cam looked stupid and never really said anything except "you've had your turn to talk"  makes me think that o'reilly still walked away with his fans clapping. cam didn't change anyone's mind on the topic and probably left the true viewers (fans of o'reilly) saying now-more-so-than-ever that rap music and hip hop is full of a bunch of uneducated retards. cam did not help that cause. sure, he may have held his own in the rap and hip-hop community, but he damn sure didn't win over any o'reilly advocates and damn sure didn't make the rap game look any better.

like i was saying about chuck d and tupac and krs, they may have actually convinced some people that hip hop and rap are an important aspect of american society. they probably would have been able to sway a few people to believe that there really is something important in rap music other than money clothes and hoes. cam didn't do that, and o'reilly knew he wouldn't be able to. that's why cam looked like a dumbshit and that's why people don't respect hip hop and rap music.

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2004, 08:19:43 AM »
ludicris came off like a dumb fukk, dude just excepted that o'rielly was correct and he was a fool.

fukk oriely and his advocates bastards, the dipset movement is gon change america for the good of the ghetto

camron = the 2004 version of robin hood.

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2004, 08:23:22 AM »
lmao @ jim jones...man i own all the cam'ron albums...and i will buy this one just because it will have purple haze & yeo on it. but seriously...you can't tell me that he has good lyrics when you read that shit. if you honestly think those are good lyrics your dumb as hell. even mauzips gay lyrics were better than that...by a longshot.