Author Topic: New Rza feat. E-40 and Crooked I  (Read 1972 times)

way2fonky313

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Re:New Rza feat. E-40 and Crooked I
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2004, 05:50:16 PM »
thats dope news. yall think crook would be with those two if he were still on the row??? since theres never been like it before, i doubt it....

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2004, 05:57:02 PM »
The OG is bangin so add Crooked and its gotta be bangin!

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2004, 05:57:44 PM »
thats dope news. yall think crook would be with those two if he were still on the row??? since theres never been like it before, i doubt it....
why not????

Jome

« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2004, 08:04:54 PM »
Dope, hopefully E-40 will have the last verse..  8)

The Watcher

« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2004, 08:12:43 PM »
double barrell shotgunnnnnn
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

platinumk777

« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2004, 08:42:49 PM »

food for thought, but then again, he made a track with Sisqo. Would you have expected that?

SGV

« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2004, 08:44:42 PM »
Why's that?

Suga Foot

« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2004, 09:58:52 PM »
I can't wait to hear this effin song!  

STS

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #23 on: January 08, 2004, 10:11:35 PM »
I heard WC is on this track also.

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2004, 10:57:12 PM »
I really really wanna hear this shit. Those are 3 rappers with complete different, unconventional flows. It has to be sick.
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

The Predator

« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2004, 11:23:25 PM »
So it's started, taken from SOHH

Though Wu-Tang Clan has become synonymous with Shaolin and Brooklyn over the years, Long Beach`s Northstar plans to add to the Wu legacy with their RZA produced Bobby Digital Presents Northstar debut. Only two weeks before the LP`s release, Northstar`s Meko took time to speak on hooking up with RZA, label shopping and the group`s unique perspective.

"We had seen RZA at Loud Records and met up with him up there. He gave me his number and we didn`t contact him until later on when we heard him on 92.3 The Beat," Meko told SOHH.com via phone. "We went up there and he came outside and said 'I don't wanna hear no songs or anything like that, I wanna hear some verses. Come over to my truck cause I got some beats for you.' To make a long story short we just started battling with Beretta 9 from Killarmy. RZA was like, 'Ya'll ready to be killa bees?' And we was like 'yeah we with it.'

RZA's eccentric chops and five-percenter ideologies may seem a mismatch for West Coast artists known for G-Funk and crip walking. Yet, according to Meko, the group`s content fits right in with the Wu's penchant for elaborate songwriting. "It`s more of an Islamic belief that we have. We're universal when we rhyme," Meko revealed.

After owning their craft, Northstar relentlessly began shopping for a deal. After looking at several labels including Def Jam, the duo opted for Koch Records. And though they've been with Koch for a year and a half now, the pair has had to sit on the bench while dealing with industry politics and RZA`s tight schedule. However, patience paid off. With a debut featuring production from RZA and DR Period, Northstar is now ready to leave their mark on the game.

"We're bringing the truth to the table. It's like more truth from the streets` perspective in our neighbohood. So it`s more of a Long Beach thing that you would hear, but it's raw truth. Not too many brothers on the West Coast come with this type," Meko offered. "You always have that time period when everything sounds watered down. You go through that and that`s what builds it up to the next height for somebody else to come in and takeover for the music."

Northstar's Bobby Digital Presents Northstar featuring production from RZA and DR Period drops on January 20, 2004.

way2fonky313

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2004, 10:52:18 AM »
Why's that?

thats a good point.you know sisqo was beggin to get on that track, tryin to get some street cred. btw i think its funny he did a song wit the row after realest dissed him on fuck hollywood.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2004, 10:56:29 AM »

hehehe thats just wat i was thinking

An-Tony-O Montana

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • ScArFaCe In ThA fLeSh MuThAfUcKa!
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2004, 11:09:57 AM »

hehehe thats just wat i was thinking

^yea i hope he has the last verse so i could edit him out of the song lol....

~1~

G FUNK IS HERE TO STAY FOR THOSE NON BELIEVERS EAT A DICK UP TILL YOU HICKUP! 8) 8)

DrMumbleWeed

• Lil Geezy
  • 'I'm versatile jus like a spork'
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2004, 01:59:04 AM »
damn, i need to hear this, does anyone have a mp3 of this????
'I don't know what better getttin laid or gettin paid, i just know when i'm gettin one the others getting away' -kanye west