Author Topic: Bez Please...(Fuckin Mod) **Dope Diss Check it and drop feed**  (Read 243 times)

·SiNiStEr·

• Tex
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • is this mic on?
Re:Bez Please...(Fuckin Mod) **Dope Diss Check it and drop feed**
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2004, 10:20:35 AM »
Bez: Doesn't matter if it was 5 minutes or 5 days don't post a diss unless it's significantly equivelent or better then the opposing persons, takes more then five mins to write 7 bars... But yes lets drop this cuz whenever I post imma have bitches sayin I bit cuz it's good...  ::) *cough Mack cough*

I have to agree with jem on this one.. you can drop freestyle keys but when u battlin or beefin you reppin yaself, you cant just play it off like yeah i only wrote that verse in 5 minutes, thats why you just clowned me.. it dont work like that, take your time when you droppin disses cuz someone gonna retaliate and son you.. im not tryin to be mean just throwin out my opinion.. key'in is different than beefin.. beef you gonna need some substance every time..

pZ

:..WCC Cup Champion.. 
:..WCC Heavyweight Champion..           

Battle Record :    24-6

thats how we do..
.:-ELITE-:.    M-Dogg.. Rodzilla.. SiNiStEr.. VitoDeLuca.. Mack..  .:-ELITE-:. she wanted me to bust in her eye so she could watch my children..Fabolous