Author Topic: Theres Only 1 Human-Race In This World...  (Read 437 times)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Theres Only 1 Human-Race In This World...
« on: July 31, 2002, 03:42:31 AM »
First off, the term "race" doesnt even exist in the biological "evolution-tree". One of the first humans to use it were american slave-buyers to be able to separate the slaves (the black people) from the american people. If people saw the slaves as "normal humans", they wouldn't accept the slave-market and USA would loose alotta money. So the only way was to tell the people that "niggers" aint normal humans.. they belongs to another race... a lower race, they could be treated like dogs, cause they werent humans.

The second important person to push on that race thing were Hitler. just like the americans, he wanted his people to accept the killings of the jews, the black people etc... so he talked about this supperior race the germans belonged to... and since they're superior, they should be the only race allowed in the world, the other races would either obey them and become slaves or being killed... jews should be eliminated, since they were the lowest race, equal to rats and dirt...

now the word "race" is used in biology... if you look at dogs theres, alotta diffrent kinds of dogs, pittbulls, rottweilers, dobbermans etc tec... each doggtype is its own race, a pitbull and a dobberman doesnt look alike, they doesnt have the same body structures, their heads doesnt havethe same dimensions, they basicly looks like 2 diffrent animals, but they are still dogs... same thing with snakes, there's anaconda, cobras, the brown snake etc etc.. its abvious that they doesnt look alike, the the dimension of of cobra is below 1% of the anaconda, but they still belong to the same "species", witch is "snake".. but they are like i stated not the same race..

if if you look at humans, theres only one race, and thats "Homo Sapiens Sapiens"(HSS).. "HSS" belongs to the species "human being", they've been other races, there used to be 2 human races before, "Homo Sapiens Sapiens" 6 Neandertalens, but all neandertalens died (long before civilisations were organized) and only one race were left, Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

claiming that black people and darker people are diffrent races is like claiming that "normal pitbulls" and "darker pitbulls" are diffrent races, or that that "white horses" and "black horses" arent the same race. thats ignorant, and mostly: thats supporting the "fiction" the USA goverment during the slave market created and what Hitler used as excuse to kill jews and blacks..

black and white people are diffrent in colors, and hair... but thats about it...but they are deffinatly not diffrent races...

thats my 10 cents

anybody who wanna read my book, purchase @ www.ibos-book-concerning-races.com
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

Re: Theres Only 1 Human-Race In This World...
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2002, 03:50:50 AM »
"Theres Only 1 Human-Race In This World..."

word

btw: dog's are different breeds not races. just as with humans.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2002, 03:52:42 AM »
"Theres Only 1 Human-Race In This World..."

word

btw: dog's are different breeds not races. just as with humans.

in sweden we use the term race to separate dogs ... but i guess that it means just the same thing .. and dawadays the word "race" is also used in biology to separate dogs

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2002, 03:57:58 AM »
ohhh odd..

(runs off to dictionary.com)

its a subtle thing..... 'race' can be used two different ways (that we're concerned with in this post).

1) humans as a whole

2) (found this paragraph) Naturalists and ehnographers divide mankind into several distinct varieties, or races. Cuvier refers them all to three, Pritchard enumerates seven, Agassiz eight, Pickering describes eleven. One of the common classifications is that of Blumenbach, who makes five races: the Caucasian, or white race, to which belong the greater part of the European nations and those of Western Asia; the Mongolian, or yellow race, occupying Tartary, China, Japan, etc.; the Ethiopian, or negro race, occupying most of Africa (except the north), Australia, Papua, and other Pacific Islands; the American, or red race, comprising the Indians of North and South America; and the Malayan, or brown race, which occupies the islands of the Indian Archipelago, etc. Many recent writers classify the Malay and American races as branches of the Mongolian.

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2002, 04:08:52 AM »
biological book and dictionary does separate  human in races, mostly because the authors got their informations from  the 50's, while the race-thing still were accepted... dictionaries follows the books that have been written, but if you check newer books, the race-chapters have been removed..

when i read biology in swedens representative "high-school" and "college", we skipped the human race-chapters

humans are dowadays divided in "ethnic groups"

Don Seer

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2002, 04:19:54 AM »
ok.. so......

"Theres Only 1 Human-Race In This World... (full of many peoples of varying ethnicities)"

haha  ;D

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2002, 04:23:12 AM »
ok.. so......

"Theres Only 1 Human-Race In This World... (full of many peoples of varying ethnicities)"

haha  ;D

the funny part is?

Don Seer

« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2002, 04:30:18 AM »
the overly political correctness ;)

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2002, 04:32:13 AM »
the overly political correctness ;)

well.. i always likes to come correct  8)

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2002, 08:14:28 AM »
First off, the term "race" doesnt even exist in the biological "evolution-tree". One of the first humans to use it were american slave-buyers to be able to separate the slaves (the black people) from the american people. If people saw the slaves as "normal humans", they wouldn't accept the slave-market and USA would loose alotta money. So the only way was to tell the people that "niggers" aint normal humans.. they belongs to another race... a lower race, they could be treated like dogs, cause they werent humans.

The second important person to push on that race thing were Hitler. just like the americans, he wanted his people to accept the killings of the jews, the black people etc... so he talked about this supperior race the germans belonged to... and since they're superior, they should be the only race allowed in the world, the other races would either obey them and become slaves or being killed... jews should be eliminated, since they were the lowest race, equal to rats and dirt...

now the word "race" is used in biology... if you look at dogs theres, alotta diffrent kinds of dogs, pittbulls, rottweilers, dobbermans etc tec... each doggtype is its own race, a pitbull and a dobberman doesnt look alike, they doesnt have the same body structures, their heads doesnt havethe same dimensions, they basicly looks like 2 diffrent animals, but they are still dogs... same thing with snakes, there's anaconda, cobras, the brown snake etc etc.. its abvious that they doesnt look alike, the the dimension of of cobra is below 1% of the anaconda, but they still belong to the same "species", witch is "snake".. but they are like i stated not the same race..

if if you look at humans, theres only one race, and thats "Homo Sapiens Sapiens"(HSS).. "HSS" belongs to the species "human being", they've been other races, there used to be 2 human races before, "Homo Sapiens Sapiens" 6 Neandertalens, but all neandertalens died (long before civilisations were organized) and only one race were left, Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

claiming that black people and darker people are diffrent races is like claiming that "normal pitbulls" and "darker pitbulls" are diffrent races, or that that "white horses" and "black horses" arent the same race. thats ignorant, and mostly: thats supporting the "fiction" the USA goverment during the slave market created and what Hitler used as excuse to kill jews and blacks..

black and white people are diffrent in colors, and hair... but thats about it...but they are deffinatly not diffrent races...

thats my 10 cents

anybody who wanna read my book, purchase @ www.ibos-book-concerning-races.com

Word.

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2002, 09:18:02 AM »
Wouldn’t it be nice if we looked at people and jelly beans and liked them all? And didn’t just pick out the pretty or smart people or red or black jelly beans but loved them all for what they are.

^-- uncreditted quote, dont know who said it but it fits
(expect more, i gotta bunch!)

found it while proving that Rud's dad is a biter   :P

Sikotic™

« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2002, 11:31:15 AM »
It's a shame that everybody doesn't have the same mind set.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2002, 11:43:56 AM »
Word up to I-Bo, "racists" are just discriminating and hating against their own kind, they aint at peace with themselves

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2002, 11:55:45 AM »
Muhatma Ghandi was once asked, "What do you think of Western Civilization?"  He replied, "I think it would be a good idea."

In the same vien it is understandable that you do not want to fall victim to a Martin Luther King type of self-effacing love for the oppressive white man.  Yet I caution you to not make a psychological leap that may be too taxing.  For unwarranted hatred can be as dangerous to the hater himself, as it is to the hated, if it is not done with true knowledge of the historical truth that hatred is dressed up in.

History is important because it shapes our present perceptions about ourselves and the rest of the world.  If you are relying on a historical foundation for your hatred of the white man, your knowledge may be skewed.  Many fall victim to the believe that the vehicle from which the white race has found financial success is one of tyrrany and imperialism.  However, that may not be entirely true.  

Let us now take India for example.  Many Indians hate the white man because the British colonized India up until the middle of the last century. (1947)  Yet if you are knowledged in history, you will see that India has been historically colonized not just by the British, but before that by the Persians, by the Afgans, by Alexander the Great, by the Arabs, by the Mongols, and by the Turks.

Like Dinesh Dosouza argues, "they say the Europeans stole rubber from Malaya, cocoa from Africa, and tea from India, but before British rule there [/i]were no rubber trees in Malaya, nor cocoa trees in Africa, nor tea in India.

So you see that if some groups appear to be more brutal, more humane, more culturally advanced, or more primitive, it is only because their oppurtunities have been varied according to factors such as land, climate, setting and competition for survival on that land, and not because of some supposed innate superiority or inferiority.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea