Author Topic: Could you kill someone?  (Read 335 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re:Could you kill someone?
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2004, 11:45:37 PM »
True that. And the whole thing is... I say I'd try not to kill, but I've never been in a situation like that. If a man shot my wife in front of me... I can't honestly say I wouldn't take his life in the heat of the moment. I pray that I could neutralize the situation without killing him... but I definitly could not guarentee that I would even think about what was right or wrong.

Don Breezio

« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2004, 11:47:04 PM »
True that. And the whole thing is... I say I'd try not to kill, but I've never been in a situation like that. If a man shot my wife in front of me... I can't honestly say I wouldn't take his life in the heat of the moment. I pray that I could neutralize the situation without killing him... but I definitly could not guarentee that I would even think about what was right or wrong.

damn...if a man shot my wife, girlfriend, best friend, or acquaintance in front of me i'd kill the bastard. if he shot someone i didnt know in front of me i'd still kill him....but i most likely wouldnt fight him for the gun unless he shot my wife or girlfriend.

Trauma-san

« Reply #32 on: January 07, 2004, 11:48:37 PM »
BBA, ^ Well, God gave us our instincts and our concience for a reason.  I think we have the ability, as God loving, intelligent human beings, to make these decisions correctly in the spur of the moment.  It's almost like a reflex, I've done instinctual things before that I think God helped guide me in, swerve to miss a car I didn't even see, pull a kid back out of the way when a car's driving by, things like that.  I think if you were in that situation, you'd do the correct thing, whatever that would be.  
« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 11:48:58 PM by Trauma Wilson »

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #33 on: January 07, 2004, 11:50:20 PM »
^^ So if I were to snap and kill the dude.. could that be justified in your opinion? (in gods eyes)
« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 11:50:42 PM by The Big Bad Ass »

Don Breezio

« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2004, 11:52:18 PM »
^^ So if I were to snap and kill the dude.. could that be justified in your opinion? (in gods eyes)

i think so...if there wasnt a reason to justify it then god wouldnt've gave us the ability to kill.

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2004, 11:55:13 PM »

In that scenario, yes.  The main reason is in that scenario, your life would also be threatened.  If your wife was innocent, and the man had just killed her, that's punishable by death.  The lord judges, but perhaps he had already made that judgement call and you were his hand in carrying out his plan.  I would call you a hero for killing him.  

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #36 on: January 07, 2004, 11:57:36 PM »
Interesting point Trauma. And Breezio, you need to man up and wrestle for the gun  ;D

Hiding in the corner is a Mauz tactic!
« Last Edit: January 07, 2004, 11:57:56 PM by The Big Bad Ass »

Don Breezio

« Reply #37 on: January 07, 2004, 11:59:24 PM »
Interesting point Trauma. And Breezio, you need to man up and wrestle for the gun  ;D

Hiding in the corner is a Mauz tactic!

no thats a bitch move, a mauz tactic would be wrestling the guy for reasons other than the gun

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #38 on: January 07, 2004, 11:59:44 PM »
^ lol.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: January 08, 2004, 08:30:41 AM »

i think so...if there wasnt a reason to justify it then god wouldnt've gave us the ability to kill.

no.. that's just the free will god gave to us.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #40 on: January 08, 2004, 01:08:10 PM »
Good read by Trizz.

Anyways, just to add to what I said earlier. It is human nature to kill, but we are given a conscience by the Lord of All Worlds God/Allah, therefore we will make our own choices in life.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Seer

« Reply #41 on: January 08, 2004, 02:18:28 PM »
nah.. i never lose control.. even when mad..

it would take something like someone hurt my family/ loved ones / kids or something...

i roughed up my sisters ex-boyfriend when i heard he was talkin shit about her after they split up.. her current b/f is scared of me.. think she warned him. lol

Don Breezio

« Reply #42 on: January 08, 2004, 10:09:47 PM »

no.. that's just the free will god gave to us.

what im saying is...if god didnt have a reason to justify it he would've made it so we werent able to die of anything other than old age.