Author Topic: did anyone really care that bill got his knob slobbed?  (Read 691 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:did anyone really care that bill got his knob slobbed?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2004, 02:14:56 PM »
you kno if monica lost some weight she would of been attractive.  an trauma u said he is a piece of slime for cheating on hillary.  but what about snoop.  he is one of ur favorite rappers.  he used to fuck around on his wife 24/7.  dont kno if he still does but he admitted he used to.  does that  make him slime as well than.  an i dunno how bill fucked over the american people.  guy did more for handicapped americans than any other american president hs done

90% of the rockstars Trauma idolizes have cheated on their wife at some point in time...PeACe

HIPPI

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2004, 02:17:26 PM »
I KNOW he didn't have any problems fucking the American People over.  

LMAO... TOOO FUNNYY...

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2004, 08:57:07 PM »
you kno if monica lost some weight she would of been attractive.  an trauma u said he is a piece of slime for cheating on hillary.  but what about snoop.  he is one of ur favorite rappers.  he used to fuck around on his wife 24/7.  dont kno if he still does but he admitted he used to.  does that  make him slime as well than.  an i dunno how bill fucked over the american people.  guy did more for handicapped americans than any other american president hs done

Yes, snoop is a slime too, any man that does that is a piece of shit.  Just because the president catered to your pet concern (which is legitimate, I'm not taking anything away from him) doesn't mean he was a good president to all the other millions in the country who aren't handicapped.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2004, 08:57:47 PM »
Bill Clinton has a psychological problem I think. He cheated on his wife before he was elected to office a few times before. Overall, no big deal. He's still the most intelligent President ever (highest IQ). Plus he seems like a damn good guy.

Man, quit it with the IQ bullshit, I already showed you that was false information passed around on the internet.  Show me 1 place that proves he has the highest IQ of any president.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2004, 08:58:53 PM »

90% of the rockstars Trauma idolizes have cheated on their wife at some point in time...PeACe

So... that makes Bill a good guy? LOL Fuck you, you don't know what you're talking about.  Name 3 rockstars "I idolize" that have cheated on their wife.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2004, 09:29:18 PM »

So... that makes Bill a good guy? LOL Fuck you, you don't know what you're talking about.  Name 3 rockstars "I idolize" that have cheated on their wife.  

Don't you mean "F*ck" you?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2004, 11:09:14 PM »
His the only Oxford Rogue scholor, the highest honor in academics, to become president.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2004, 12:07:19 AM »
I personally don't care, and I think it was blown way out of proportion, but I can totally understand why people would be upset.  To say that Bill Clinton was not much of a role model, or to compare him to snoop, or to say that he doesn't need to set standards is just ridiculous.

Think of it this way.  say it were a male highschool teacher and he got a bj from the school counsler.  And then they went through the same process clinton went through.  I betcha a million bucks that guy would lose his job, and so would most men who got caught in that same situation.  Clinton is lucky that he didn't get impeached.

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2004, 12:35:38 AM »
dude if a school teacher got hed from the nerse i'd congratulate him. if he was married and got head from the nurse i'd lose respect but i wouldnt say he deserved to be fired.

now of course if he got head in the nurses office or his classroom thats a different story.

but seriously people act like just because you're a president you automatically have to become a saint. thats bullshit. when dubcc puts somebody on their staff you dont automatically expect them to know every single little detail about every single group/artist do you? i know i dont.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2004, 01:18:14 AM »
if the same exact clinton situation happened with almost any other married american male in the work industry, he would most likely be fired.  I don't know all the circumstances with clintons situation.  did he have sexual harassment charges against him?  I'm sure Monica got some money out of the deal right?  Why did she?  

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2004, 01:21:02 AM »
if the same exact clinton situation happened with almost any other married american male in the work industry, he would most likely be fired.  I don't know all the circumstances with clintons situation.  did he have sexual harassment charges against him?  I'm sure Monica got some money out of the deal right?  Why did she?  

thats not true...you can't get fired for cheating on your wife. now he could get fired for fuckin around on the job...but technically its his house...he was bangin hillary all the time...but if i get head from a co-worker its not gonna get me fired.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2004, 01:26:28 AM »
weren't they in court? didn't monica file some kind of charges against clinton, and sue him?  

dude if you work in an office, and you started hitting on your secretary and talked her into sucking your dick, then she files sexual harrasment charges against you, you don't think your gonna get fired?

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2004, 01:42:10 AM »
weren't they in court? didn't monica file some kind of charges against clinton, and sue him?  

dude if you work in an office, and you started hitting on your secretary and talked her into sucking your dick, then she files sexual harrasment charges against you, you don't think your gonna get fired?

i dont remember anything about harrasment charges? maybe it was just too long ago but that doesnt make sense...im sure he didnt just shove his dick in her mouth while she was yawning.

Immortal

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2004, 01:43:03 AM »
Bill Clinton has a psychological problem I think. He cheated on his wife before he was elected to office a few times before. Overall, no big deal. He's still the most intelligent President ever (highest IQ). Plus he seems like a damn good guy.

ya fuck his personal problems, look at his fucking dope ass precidency, he always was into the middle east peace talks, always did good shit around and tried hard for global peace, you bumbs are just picking on him uselessly.....I personally dont give 2 shits bout the monica sex scandal as it was just nothing but a mistake he made, it had nothing to do anything serious like fucking up Iraq....

Clinton was coo
« Last Edit: January 10, 2004, 01:43:27 AM by Immortal Tech aka Apocalypse »
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2004, 04:03:49 PM »

Man, quit it with the IQ bullshit, I already showed you that was false information passed around on the internet.  Show me 1 place that proves he has the highest IQ of any president.  

A book I read in the library at school said that. My teacher said he also has read this several times.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris