Author Topic: did anyone really care that bill got his knob slobbed?  (Read 687 times)

Don Breezio

did anyone really care that bill got his knob slobbed?
« on: January 08, 2004, 11:42:18 PM »
man...people acted like bill clinton was a horrible person because he  got head from a chick. i dont see what the big deal is...yes i know he was married and blah blah fuckin blah. but clinton is just another man...its not like we do screenings to see if our presidents are saints before they are sworn in (thats for damn sure)...honestly the man made a mistake...and the only mistake he made was letting an ugly bitch toung bathe the willywonka. im glad he didnt get impeached though...he was a good president whether he got sucked off or not.

The Big Bad Ass

Re:did anyone really care that bill got his knob slobbed?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 12:29:46 AM »
It bothered me because he was supposed to be a role model for little kids and adults alike. I felt he was a solid president other than this issue tho. Just let me down in the moral department.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2004, 12:30:38 AM by The Big Bad Ass »

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 12:36:23 AM »
It bothered me because he was supposed to be a role model for little kids and adults alike. I felt he was a solid president other than this issue tho. Just let me down in the moral department.

he's no different of a role model than say...snoop dogg is, kids listen to snoop and we know his morals are pretty fucked. bill did nothing that was any different from any other role model or average american.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2004, 01:04:30 AM »
Call me crazy, but I think we should probably hold our elected officials to a different set of moral expectations than a paid entertainer like Snoop Dogg. Just because YOU think it's okay for a married man to get a bj from someone other than his wife doesn't mean that anyone else has to think it's okay. And being a married man, and also a christain believer, I don't think it's okay. Thats just my personal beliefs, and the guidelines laid out by the bible I follow. I'm not to judge Bill, or you for thinking the way that you do bro. Just saying that I was let down from a moral standpoint by his actions.

Don Breezio

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2004, 01:09:07 AM »
i never said that i supported getting your dick sucked when your married. i said the dude did it and its not like he's the only one on earth to ever do it. im a one woman guy. flat out. but im not gonna say i wanna impeach a president cuz he got his cock sucked. we dont need to hold him to a higher standard. he isnt a higher standard than anyone. he's just another guy.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2004, 01:22:05 AM »
I never thought Clinton should have been imeached. I just can't agree with saying he's just another guy though. Elected officials who earn a living off of OUR tax dollars should conduct themseleves with some morality. Again, I might be crazy for expecting this, but I have a feeling I'm not alone.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2004, 01:27:30 AM »
He never asked to be a role model, he asked to be the president...Too bad for the fuckin' kids and adults alike...PeACe

Don Breezio

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2004, 01:49:21 AM »
seriously i dont know a whole lot of kids who look up to the prez as a role model. they look up to the creator of pokemon man. not bill clinton. he shouldnt be expected to perform any better than we do. we elected him to represent us. why have someone represent us who wont accuratley do it?

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2004, 05:32:03 AM »
I didn't have a problem with it...but he should have never lied about it.

He was too cool for that.

Trauma-san

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2004, 06:57:33 AM »
yeah, I cared.  He didn't even stay faithful to his wife, that to me is a piece of slime.  If he couldn't even keep commitments, and uphold the trust he had with the 1 person in the world who was closest to him, I KNOW he didn't have any problems fucking the American People over.  

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2004, 08:29:57 AM »
I KNOW he didn't have any problems fucking the American People over.  

says the george bush activist  ::)

JTSimon

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2004, 09:18:03 AM »
Question

Did Hillary not give head?

pappy

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2004, 11:04:56 AM »
you kno if monica lost some weight she would of been attractive.  an trauma u said he is a piece of slime for cheating on hillary.  but what about snoop.  he is one of ur favorite rappers.  he used to fuck around on his wife 24/7.  dont kno if he still does but he admitted he used to.  does that  make him slime as well than.  an i dunno how bill fucked over the american people.  guy did more for handicapped americans than any other american president hs done

[Stoned]Jesus H. Christ[Wheat]

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Reefer Addict - Abusing It Faster Than A $2 Whore
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2004, 12:58:50 PM »
he was cool
It's 4:20, are you smoking?

Lady Scarface

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2004, 01:36:15 PM »
Bill Clinton has a psychological problem I think. He cheated on his wife before he was elected to office a few times before. Overall, no big deal. He's still the most intelligent President ever (highest IQ). Plus he seems like a damn good guy.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris