Author Topic: Any Muslims in here!?  (Read 189 times)

Baby Duz It Crazy

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
Any Muslims in here!?
« on: January 09, 2004, 07:37:08 AM »
Holla if you are one.Im one from Bosnia!

Fabulous_Verstyle

Re:Any Muslims in here!?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2004, 10:16:53 AM »
im a Muslim, and proud of it.

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2004, 01:42:34 PM »
I'm a firm believer in the faith of Islam.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 09:10:14 AM »
I am a Muslim.  I accepted Islam 3 years ago, Masha Allah.  I am a white American.

HIPPI

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2004, 09:13:42 AM »
I am a Muslim.  I accepted Islam 3 years ago, Masha Allah.  I am a white American.

If you have any questions or need any information on Islam, this is your man. He is open-minded, very knowledgable, and is very easy to talk to. He's a great listener who is willing to accept your beliefs while he gently tries to influence you to accept his. :D

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2004, 09:34:24 AM »
30,000 Americans accept Islam every year.  I'm one of 30,000 who accepted it in 2001.  I officially accepted Islam at a local mosque in Feb. 2001 at age 18.  

Islam is a system, a discipline, a community.  If you are truly willing to make the sacrafice and make the intention, then Allah will put your whole life and affairs into perfect order.

JTSimon

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2004, 12:25:41 PM »

If you have any questions or need any information on Islam, this is your man. He is open-minded, very knowledgable, and is very easy to talk to. He's a great listener who is willing to accept your beliefs while he gently tries to influence you to accept his. :D

I'm in the Twilight Zone  :o

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2004, 11:28:49 PM »

And he blocks you if you're Jewish...

HIPPI

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2004, 11:34:34 PM »

And he blocks you if you're Jewish...

You can't be talking about the Infinite we know. He is the most open-minded, accepting person, and actually loves all religions as much as his own. He's like a contemporary Ghandi in my eyes.  :D

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2004, 11:56:54 PM »
shit....calm yo ass down stan......looks like infinite got his hands full....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

HIPPI

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2004, 12:12:19 AM »
shit....calm yo ass down stan......looks like infinite got his hands full....

Shut up, and go reunite with the other BLACK CATS.