Author Topic: VOTE FOR WESTSIDE CONNECTION ON 106 AND PARK.........  (Read 133 times)

2paclbc

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • LBC
VOTE FOR WESTSIDE CONNECTION ON 106 AND PARK.........
« on: January 09, 2004, 08:18:26 PM »
VOTE FOR WESTSIDE CONNECTION UP HERE. GANGSTA NATION. NOW THAT B2GAY BROOK UP IT COULD ACTUALLY BE # 1. YESTERDAY THAT I SAW 106 PRIME IT WAS # 6. SO IT COULD BE UP THERE. YALL COULD VOTE UP TO 3 TIMES A DAY. SO MAKE SURE EVERYTIME YALL LOG ON TO VOTE.

http://www.bet.com/peoplepoll/1,,138,00.html
« Last Edit: January 09, 2004, 08:22:34 PM by 2paclbc »

Shark

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re:VOTE FOR WESTSIDE CONNECTION ON 106 AND PARK.........
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 09:19:29 PM »
song is preety tight, they have it in the music player at school in the cafe.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 09:33:20 PM »
^ yall mf's got a music player? fuck that! yall gotta cafe? lucky/rich bastards.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 09:55:47 PM »
dam i wanna music player in my school, we just got tvs with cable, and we always got BET on

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2004, 09:58:01 PM »
^ yall mf's got a music player? fuck that! yall gotta cafe? lucky/rich bastards.
lol

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 06:43:39 AM »
dam i wanna music player in my school, we just got tvs with cable, and we always got BET on

You got TV's with cable, BET always on? You lucky rich bastards. We ain't got no cable in schools, no TV's outside the classrooms for that matter. A cafe? Shit, all we got (literally, I ain't lying) is a small room in the basement floor with two armchairs and a couch and a coffee maker in the corner. That's our fucking school cafe.

West C. Connected

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2004, 06:55:49 AM »

You got TV's with cable, BET always on? You lucky rich bastards. We ain't got no cable in schools, no TV's outside the classrooms for that matter. A cafe? Shit, all we got (literally, I ain't lying) is a small room in the basement floor with two armchairs and a couch and a coffee maker in the corner. That's our fucking school cafe.

Word.
Rich motherfuckers. I keep it real. :P

On the real though, I notice a lot of people here are a LOT richer than me or people from my school or my neighboorhood.
Christmas presents: 5 DVDs, 3 CDs, and 5 Sean John's shirts? ??? What the fuck?

Danté Williams

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Diggie Dee aka Tha Preacher
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2004, 08:23:39 AM »

Rich motherfucker! You got a couch and 2 armchairs! We only got normal chairs.

West C. Connected

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2004, 08:30:55 AM »

Rich motherfucker! You got a couch and 2 armchairs! We only got normal chairs.

Maayyne, we ain't even got chairs. We have to stand. Nah, we so damn ghetto we ain't even got a floor. We fallin' down every day to China and we gotta walk our asses up to class before we're late! >:(

Come to think of it, we only have normal chairs too.. Though we do have like 4 little wooden benches right outside of the cafeteria (still inside the building).