Author Topic: Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee n' Del Dog (Mafia 4 Life Records)  (Read 2509 times)

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re:Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee n' Del Dog (Mafia 4 Life Records)
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2004, 09:35:52 AM »
DPG2k: I thought the dis on Fucced up was pointed @ Kokane, I thought Eastsidaz had squashed this hit.. SInce Goldie said the album was coming out in April or something.. dunno tho.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2004, 09:54:54 AM »
  Yeah Rag_J, there's a few different theories. However, there's one major reason why I feel that the diss was aimed at Tray Deee. In an interview with RBX on http://www.rawdawgz.net they asked him about the Kokane leaving Dogg House and I recall him saying that things were still cool between the two of them (RBX and Kokane) or something to that effect. When Tray Deee dissed Snoop on that AllHipHop interview http://www.dpgrecordz.com reported that the DPG's reaction was that they were all LAUGHING at Tray Deee. Remember at the end of 'Fucced Up', RBX says: 'There you have it, words from the legendary Bigg Bow Wow. And we laughing at ya. Hahaha...'. If things were okay between him and Kokane I don't think he would have dissed him like that so shortly after he left and with no obvious motivation. As for Tha Eastsidaz album, I definately remember hearing that Snoop was gonna play a much smaller part in their new CD anyway, and would only be on a couple of songs. That CD could still easily be released since the beef is between Snoop and Tray, and they could use the songs they recorded as a trio from before the beef began.
  However, I see how it could work both ways after Kokane did that 'Fuck Snoop Dogg' drop on DubCNN. Eh, who knows?
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2004, 09:57:24 AM »
DPG2k: I thought the dis on Fucced up was pointed @ Kokane, I thought Eastsidaz had squashed this hit.. SInce Goldie said the album was coming out in April or something.. dunno tho.

i got told it was aimed at kokane by someone reliable too

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
« Reply #18 on: January 10, 2004, 10:15:45 AM »
IF OVERSEER SAYS... 8) I WAS THINKING MORE KOKANE BECAUSE WHO IN THEY RIGHT MIND WOULD DISS TRAY DEEE?MY HOMIES SEEN HIM BEAT DOWN 3 MOTHAFUCCERS  AT 1 TIME.HES THE CRAZIEST MOTHERFUCA EVER.PLUS HES ALWAYS HIGH AND DONT GIVE A FUCC.

DPG2K YOUR WORDS ARE THE REALEST SHIT I HAVE READ IN A LONG TIME.TRAY SHOT UP SNOOPS BLOCC LAST YEAR,U KNOW HE DONT GIVE A FUCC AND THATS DOGGY DOGGS HOMIE.IMAGINE WHAT HIS ENEMIES GON DO IF HE STEP OUT LINE.IM LIKE U HOMIE I WANT THEM TO COME TOGETHER.THISS YOUNG ROCCS IM OUT
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

budsmokeronly

« Reply #19 on: January 10, 2004, 10:50:33 AM »
snoop ain't gonna diss tray deee.  tray deee ain't like suge, tray deee can and will find snoop.  snoop may be dumb, but he ain't that dumb.  Like dude said, tray deee is crazy, nobody disses him.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #20 on: January 10, 2004, 11:18:08 AM »
^^Jayo Felony did

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2004, 11:24:05 AM »
  I agree with what you're both saying. Snoop would be a total fool to diss Tray Deee. That dude don't give a fuck about an image or any of that shit. Just recently he had that gun crime case, didn't he? I'm saying that its a possibility that Snoop was talking bout Tray on 'Fucced Up', just as its a possibility he was talking bout Kokane. Some people say he was talking about both, although if he was smart he would diss Kokane and definately not big Tray Deee.

''tray deee ain't like suge, tray deee can and will find snoop''

I wouldn't underestimate Suge like that. Yeah, Tray Deee's someone you don't wanna fuck wit, but Suge has a lot of connections. I dunno if any of you have read it, but there's a book called 'LAbyrinth'
 which focuses on the murders of 'Pac and B.I.G. and one of the theories it examines is the idea that Suge had 2pac killed because 'Pac was going to leave Death Row and form his own label. That and the film 'Tupac and Biggie' convinced me that Simon was the one who had 'Pac killed. How convenient that whilst Tupac got shot up that night in Vegas, Suge survived miraculously unscathed. Then, when he gets questioned about this, Suge goes and claims that contrary to this there is a bullet lodged in his head. WTF? Who in their right mind would buy that shit . I bet he made it up on the spot. And also, check how Death Row lives off of all the unreleased Tupac music they own. Suge probably had no concerns over killing Pac because he had all them unreleased tracks. Course this is straying off topic, and I'm sure most people on this board could write a book of their own on why Suge's someone you don't mess about  :P

Come on, Snoop is probably my favourite rapper these days but its obvious he's no tough guy. If it came down to it, Suge would fuck Snoop up. Its dangerous for Snoop to continue to talk shit about Dead Row or Tray Deee. The consequences COULD be dear - That's not to say I don't admire him for dissing Simon though!  ;D

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

budsmokeronly

« Reply #22 on: January 10, 2004, 11:24:56 AM »
^^^ true, but jayo felony is just as crazy.  they some shermstick smokin mutha fuckas, straight loco!

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #23 on: January 10, 2004, 01:22:27 PM »
I don't think Snoop would diss Tray either, they've always been real tight, like bad azz said, thos two will at the end of the day always get together again 'cuz they got this chemistry.. plus, I think tray dee has realized that steven gottlieb have been the one fuckin up the eastsida deal, not snoop. Dunno though, I just hope that the eastsidaz get together again, and I believe they will..

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2004, 01:24:16 PM »
oh ,and I don't believe Suge would pose a threat towards snoop, that nigga will have more than enough with stayin alive once he get out.. plus you know, snoop always rollin with an army of bodyguards, there's gon' take a lot of bullets or some real pro's to smoke snoop with that entourage..

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2004, 04:07:44 PM »
oh ,and I don't believe Suge would pose a threat towards snoop, that nigga will have more than enough with stayin alive once he get out.. plus you know, snoop always rollin with an army of bodyguards, there's gon' take a lot of bullets or some real pro's to smoke snoop with that entourage..

your right about snoop and his entourage, and i think its funny how people think snoop is so soft, i'm not saying he personally is as hard as tray deee, but he has alot of money and gang connections he can get people fucked as easy as anybody
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2004, 04:14:15 PM »
Oh for sure. I didn't mean to give off the impression that Snoop wasn't connected, nor do I think of Snoop as 'soft', as you put it. Snoop ain't a liar and if he speaks about hanging and connected with Crips, he's hanging and connected with Crips. I have no reason to feel he would be lying there. I was just saying that it may be wrong to assume that at this stage Suge wouldn't do anything about all them disses, even though he may not do shit...And yeah, he would have a tough time getting through Dogg's security ;D

youngmessnucca

« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2004, 05:27:51 PM »
WASS GOOD I FOUND THESSE THOURGHT YALL WOULD LIKE TO CHECC ,SNOOPY SLEEPING@THE GREENHOUSE LOLOLOLOL CHUUUUUUUUUUCH.LETS HOPE EASTSIDERS COME TOGETHER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS A BIG ASS BLUNT

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2004, 08:01:22 PM »
thanks for all these cool  pics

You Ain't Shit

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DPGC-WSCG-4LIFE
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2004, 10:34:01 PM »
iz snoop still protected by 4life?