Author Topic: Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee n' Del Dog (Mafia 4 Life Records)  (Read 2513 times)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
Re:Snoop Dogg, Tray Deee n' Del Dog (Mafia 4 Life Records)
« Reply #45 on: January 11, 2004, 04:30:49 AM »
yeah i luv GIVE IT UP ."throw it uppppppp, too cool spit it..my team hit the scene wita gangsta lean in a rag top 63chevy machine" thats tha chyt...........and tales from tha block!!!!!!!!!!!yeah homiess thesse it underground classiccss, tha new breed gonna bump like a muthafuca. the mixtapes is aight but U CANT BEAT DJ SLIP BEATS!!!!!!!!!fucc other nuccass beats.good loccin hommeess....im waitin on the mafia to return feb with this new cd!
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 11, 2004, 04:32:19 AM »
no i never heard of thiss deuces trays and foes album.i knew mafia 4 life was suppose to do an album with dogghouse and them but i never heard of that albm mayne

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: January 11, 2004, 06:37:57 AM »
I ain't dissin' or trying to bring your mood down or anything, but ain't no telling what any record - be it IV Life or anyone elses - will be like based on assumptions what the left over and leaked tracks are like. I remember before when PTCTBDB came out and there were constantly new leaks & left overs on the net. Peeps were saying there were some tight cuts there, really made them hyped for the actual album. Then the album came out and everybody was like fuck it, the album sucks. Folks were hyped over previews, judged a book by its cover.

IV Life is less likely to let down like that though, they all hungry still and shit, still trying to make more money. Snoop was in a different situation - he wasn't trying to make a name anymore and he was rich already. IV Life got some succeess, but they ain't really broken into the mainstream or made a big name for themselves, you know? Hopefully the left overs do prove to really be left overs and the album is mad tight and it'll bring them more success, but ain't no telling until we hear the music. I don't wanna bring bad karma or jinx their record or anything by saying all this, just what I've learned. Ain't no telling what a record is like before you hear it, no matter what the leaks and left over sound like, no matter what the artist says, no matter who the guests are, no matter who the producers are, no matter what the tracklist says, no matter what the previous records are like, no matter what the mixtape cuts have been like.

Conan

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Holler at your Uncle Snoopy..."
« Reply #48 on: January 11, 2004, 06:58:08 AM »
I hear that, T-Dizzog. I remember hearing some of the tracks like 'Whatever' off of the PTCTBDB advance promo and thinking the album would be dope. Then, after waiting ages, it finally got released and it reallu dissapointed me. The album felt to me like it was thrown together at the last moment, and there was a real lack of organisation to it. Example: the album was released in Nov. 2002 and the track 'Ballin' was from Summer 2001! You even hear Snoop say it at the end, something like 'Snoop Dogg & The Dramatics for the 2001'. Not to mention that certain tracks that made the cut like 'Suited N Booted' and 'LB to Brick City' (once known as 'The Way You Shake It' if I remember corretly) had leaked months before the CD's release.
Anyway, I don't think IV Life will follow in this way. The tracks that the label has leaked as 'leftovers' have all been tight. They would be fools to waste such good tracks, unless they have something better up their sleeve - and I'm sure they probably do!  :D
"Shit ain't all peaches and cream, and I ain't Sara Lee, bitch!" - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Morpheus in this Hip-Hop Matrix, exposing fake shit." - Common

"With consecutive platinum hits, I up my status. Ain't no more Calvin Broadus!" - Snoop

"Look at all these conscious rappers - guess who influenced them?" - KRS One

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: January 11, 2004, 08:28:37 AM »
THING WITH REAL WESSTCOASST GANGSSTA SSHIT LIKE MAFIA 4 LIFE RECORDSS ISS U KNOW THE SSHIT ISS GOING TO BE 150% SSUCCA FREE!!!!!!!!! DJ SSLIP AND THEM KNOW HOW TO MAINTAIN!!!! U KNOW ITSS GOING TO HAVE SSOME NEW CALI SSWANGIN SSHIT!!

YOUNG ROCCSS OHC4LIFE!!!!!C-SSAFE

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2004, 11:26:22 AM »
it was posted on the dpg forum? never saw it ..

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2004, 12:13:14 PM »
THING WITH REAL WESSTCOASST GANGSSTA SSHIT LIKE MAFIA 4 LIFE RECORDSS ISS U KNOW THE SSHIT ISS GOING TO BE 150% SSUCCA FREE!!!!!!!!! DJ SSLIP AND THEM KNOW HOW TO MAINTAIN!!!! U KNOW ITSS GOING TO HAVE SSOME NEW CALI SSWANGIN SSHIT!!

YOUNG ROCCSS OHC4LIFE!!!!!C-SSAFE

That's what were all lookin' forward to. 8)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: April 20, 2004, 05:42:28 AM »
uppin for my cuzzins down for that eastside sshit

Diabolical

« Reply #53 on: April 20, 2004, 02:30:55 PM »
8)