Author Topic: yo anyone diggin jadakiss in here?  (Read 235 times)

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
yo anyone diggin jadakiss in here?
« on: January 10, 2004, 04:56:58 PM »
yo i think homie gettin sicker by the minute and he dont really get talked about on wcc but i think if he drops a sick cd from top to bottom, homie gon be gettin talked about bigtime and gettin his props, cuz he def can do it imo

peace

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:yo anyone diggin jadakiss in here?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2004, 04:58:48 PM »
I like him, and he's def a dope MC, but doesn't this go in the Outbound Connections section? Maybe that's why you haven't heard about him very much through WCC?

The Watcher

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2004, 07:03:10 PM »
top 5 mc right now. he comes real dope on guest appearances, but "kiss the game goodbye" was a bit of a letdown. if his verses on "rite where u stand" "the setup remix" and "2 gunz up" are anythin to go by, his album will be smokin
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

We Fly High

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2004, 07:04:29 PM »
one of the few east coast rappers that i dig.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2004, 08:04:56 PM »
I like jadakiss but styles is the best from the lox

Jome

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2004, 10:45:07 PM »
top 5 mc right now. he comes real dope on guest appearances, but "kiss the game goodbye" was a bit of a letdown. if his verses on "rite where u stand" "the setup remix" and "2 gunz up" are anythin to go by, his album will be smokin

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2004, 12:03:10 AM »
I like jadakiss but styles is the best from the lox

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2004, 06:03:21 AM »
Styles got the best solo album, but actually I think Jada is even a lil bit better as an MC. He kinda overshadowed Guru on "Rite Where U Stand" and I don't think many MC's are capable of spittin like he does. He's fuckin tight, but "Kiss The Game Goodbye" was a disappointment

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2004, 06:27:47 AM »
I liked Sheek's solo-album the most, because I think "A Gangster And A Gentleman" had partly whack production and "Kiss The Game Goodbye" had too many guest-appereances. Anyway, I think Jadakiss is the best outta the LOX, because I like his lyrics the most (although Styles is a good lyricist too), and his voice/flow is...

The voice got a lot of people heated, peep it/
The flow is like methadone - lot of people need it.

8)

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2004, 12:23:05 PM »
Yeah Jada is dope, Kiss Tha Game Goodbye was a major disappointment, it was blazing for like four tracks from the track with Nas until the LOX track, but the rest was pretty much garbage. Recent guest appearances have shown how dope he can be. As long as he doesn't put any commercial bullshit on there then I'm sure his next album will be dope.

West C. Connected

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2004, 12:25:37 PM »
Yeah Jada is dope, Kiss Tha Game Goodbye was a major disappointment, it was blazing for like four tracks from the track with Nas until the LOX track, but the rest was pretty much garbage. Recent guest appearances have shown how dope he can be. As long as he doesn't put too much commercial bullshit on there then I'm sure his next album will be dope.

Unfortunately Jadakiss wants close ties with the Neptunes. :-\

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2004, 12:40:12 PM »
Yeah Jada is dope, Kiss Tha Game Goodbye was a major disappointment, it was blazing for like four tracks from the track with Nas until the LOX track, but the rest was pretty much garbage. Recent guest appearances have shown how dope he can be. As long as he doesn't put too much commercial bullshit on there then I'm sure his next album will be dope.

Unfortunately Jadakiss wants close ties with the Neptunes. :-\

Well "Knock Yourself Out" was pretty tight, but if they go on some soft shit then i'll be pissed.

West C. Connected

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2004, 12:42:08 PM »
I didn't like Knock Yourself out.
It tries to be a club song but it isn't good enough for that.