Author Topic: did this really happen eminem icp beef  (Read 556 times)

Don Breezio

Re:did this really happen eminem icp beef
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2004, 03:00:21 PM »
"Any bitch nigga with a gun can bust slugs, even puffy smoked a mothafucka up in a club" - Immortal Technique

SGV

« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2004, 03:01:58 PM »
"Any bitch nigga with a gun can bust slugs, even puffy smoked a mothafucka up in a club" - Immortal Technique
Well, you left a few parts out. But, exactly what I'm saying. I guess Puffy is tough by Hoe Hoppers standards, because this probably applies to Puffys situation.

if a G meets someone who would knock him out and who he got beef with he sure uses his gun

Don Breezio

« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2004, 03:20:17 PM »
Well, you left a few parts out. But, exactly what I'm saying. I guess Puffy is tough by Hoe Hoppers standards, because this probably applies to Puffys situation.

close enough, it was the same concept:

"any mothafuckin coward can sell drugs, any bitch nigga with a gun can bust slugs, any nigga with a red shirt can front like a blood, even puffy smoked a mothafucka up in a club, but only a real thug can stab someone till they die, standing in front of them, staring straight into their eyes"

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #18 on: January 11, 2004, 03:44:14 PM »

if a G meets someone who would knock him out and who he got beef with he sure uses his gun

taking away that I never said every G is tough, not everybody who defends himself by using a gun is a G.. I'm saying G's handle it that way but that doesn't mean everyone who handles it that way is a G, cuz it takes more to be a G, Puffy for example ain't one

I was just wondering if u think most gangstas are cowards or if u just made that point up to hate on Em but u said u consider most gangstas cowards there's no problem

as for Em, shooting someone with paintballs ain't the same as using a real gun, if I saw some guys I hated and I had such a gun with me I might do it too cuz it's kinda funny and I doubt u're always thinkin "is this really fair" n all that shit.. this ain't serious enough to make u a coward for using a weapon..

now I ain't into icp so I don't know how serious they are when they acting all hard n shit, but someone who considers himself a dangerous/tough guy shouldn't be running from a paintball.. if they're just artist and don't really consider themselves hard it ain't nothin wrong with running.. simple as that

SGV

« Reply #19 on: January 11, 2004, 03:48:38 PM »
Like I said, Paintballs hurt. Especially if you're being hit by a lot of them. What can they do? They can't rush Em and D-12 if they're all hitting them with Paintballs. They'd have to run off or they'd get hit with a bunch. It's not as severe as a gun, but it's the same concept. They don't want to talk with their hands, so to me, that makes them cowards. If you got beef with a person, and not only do you out number them, but you use something other than your hands, to me you're a coward. From the story, it seems it was 6 on 2. That's not a fair fight. On top of that Em and them had Paintball guns, really not fair. So again, who's the cowards?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2004, 03:50:08 PM by SGV »

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #20 on: January 11, 2004, 04:05:51 PM »
it would be different if they planned this but they just saw them coming out a club so they spontaneously did that paintball shit, I don't see how that's making u a coward..(were they supposed to send everybody but 2 of em back to make it 2 vs 2 or what?) and d12 only had 1 gun plus we dunno if all of em were there.. if icp claim to be hard they shoulda tried to catch em or something, their chance to win would be small but like Luke quoted "you may lose the fight...but you live to fight another day" LoL.. I'm not sayin that's what I woulda done but then again I don't claim to be hard.. getting into a fair fight is something everybody can do, so where's the difference between normal guys and hard ones.. I bet u woulda laughed ur ass of if it was Tray Deee who run from a paintball gun wouldn't u..

SGV

« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2004, 04:23:48 PM »
it would be different if they planned this but they just saw them coming out a club so they spontaneously did that paintball shit, I don't see how that's making u a coward..(were they supposed to send everybody but 2 of em back to make it 2 vs 2 or what?) and d12 only had 1 gun plus we dunno if all of em were there.. if icp claim to be hard they shoulda tried to catch em or something, their chance to win would be small but like Luke quoted "you may lose the fight...but you live to fight another day" LoL.. I'm not sayin that's what I woulda done but then again I don't claim to be hard.. getting into a fair fight is something everybody can do, so where's the difference between normal guys and hard ones.. I bet u woulda laughed ur ass of if it was Tray Deee who run from a paintball gun wouldn't u..
Yea, it was spontaneous. LOL. I'm sure D-12 just carries Paintball guns where ever they go. Haha. That's hilarious. It was NOT spontaneous. See, there's a difference between hard and difference between idiotic. I've been jumped, while you're being jumped you DON'T know if you're gonna make it out. So that "you live to fight another day" shit don't really work. 6 on 2, that's 3 on 1. You know what damage they can do? Exactly. ICP was not being pussy for running, they're being smart. That's how you live to fight another day. You pick your battles accordingly. If I know I'm gonna get jumped, I'll be out. I'll wait until I catch them slipping. Anyone can get in a fair fight, but that's what proves if you can get down, not that you're hard. What makes you hard is the shit you've been through, how you handle yourself, you're fighting ability, among other shit. What makes you a coward is acting tough, but resorting to using weapons, or homies, to fight your battles. I wouldn't laugh if Tray Deee ran from Paintballs, because like I said, THEY HURT. I've been hit with them, no padding, it's no fucking picnic. Hating aside. This could've said:

Tray Deee and 5 of his homies rolled up on Dre and Eminem and blasted at them with Paintballs. Em and Dre ran.

Tray Deee and his homies would be cowards. So, don't even try other angles with me. If you act hard, like Em and D-12 do, then you should've handled it with your fists. They could've all rolled up on ICP. At least they would've shown that they weren't afraid to fight. But, they didn't even do that. They're cowards. Point blank period.

The Watcher

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2004, 04:37:49 PM »
Yeah, D12 chased ICP out of a club in Detroit with 1 paintball gun, not 20 like some people may think. Oh, and paintball guns dont hurt that much. anyone who's been hit with one would know that. unless you're gettin hit in the face, it doesnt really hurt @ all
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Breezio

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2004, 04:41:11 PM »
Yeah, D12 chased ICP out of a club in Detroit with 1 paintball gun, not 20 like some people may think. Oh, and paintball guns dont hurt that much. anyone who's been hit with one would know that. unless you're gettin hit in the face, it doesnt really hurt @ all

wrong. i've been hit with paintballs and if you get hit at the right angle and in the right spot that shit can hurt like hell & even leave marks

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2004, 04:46:46 PM »
Yea, it was spontaneous. LOL. I'm sure D-12 just carries Paintball guns where ever they go. Haha. That's hilarious. It was NOT spontaneous. See, there's a difference between hard and difference between idiotic. I've been jumped, while you're being jumped you DON'T know if you're gonna make it out. So that "you live to fight another day" shit don't really work. 6 on 2, that's 3 on 1. You know what damage they can do? Exactly. ICP was not being pussy for running, they're being smart. That's how you live to fight another day. You pick your battles accordingly. If I know I'm gonna get jumped, I'll be out. I'll wait until I catch them slipping. Anyone can get in a fair fight, but that's what proves if you can get down, not that you're hard. What makes you hard is the shit you've been through, how you handle yourself, you're fighting ability, among other shit. What makes you a coward is acting tough, but resorting to using weapons, or homies, to fight your battles. I wouldn't laugh if Tray Deee ran from Paintballs, because like I said, THEY HURT. I've been hit with them, no padding, it's no fucking picnic. Hating aside. This could've said:

Tray Deee and 5 of his homies rolled up on Dre and Eminem and blasted at them with Paintballs. Em and Dre ran.

Tray Deee and his homies would be cowards. So, don't even try other angles with me. If you act hard, like Em and D-12 do, then you should've handled it with your fists. They could've all rolled up on ICP. At least they would've shown that they weren't afraid to fight. But, they didn't even do that. They're cowards. Point blank period.

how do u know it wasn't spontaneous, the way STILLDRE said it it sounds like they did.. they might have had the paintball gun for shooting on whatever, like Em and his homies did in 8 Mile.. how many people plan to jump somebody with a paintball gun..?
and like I said we don't know how many people either side consisted of at that very moment.. just cuz the artists are 2 it doesn't mean there were only two, they sure aren't always with each other only lol plus we don't know if all d12 members were there either..

and u might have been through hella shit and u can still be a coward, that alone doesn't make nobody hard.. a hard person, compared to an average person, has to define himself as being hard by acting differently than the average person in exactly situations like this one.. since we dunno who many they were we dunno how much of a chance they had to win

Dre ain't claiming to be hard no more so he doesn't need to act like a tough guy (I'm not talking about lyrics but what he sais in interviews, his lyrics are what he sais as an artist), if Tray Deee would run I would be laughing and I bet if u ask him he'd tell u he'd never run from a paintball gun

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #25 on: January 11, 2004, 04:48:43 PM »
as for the pain a paintball can cause, personally I never been hit by one but I got homies how been shooting each other for fun so I doubt it's that bad

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #26 on: January 11, 2004, 04:54:17 PM »
mannnn.....Tha art of gang bangin is "it's on, on site" and when U have 6 muthafucaz behind U, gang bangin or not, Ur going to feel superior....dats 4 sho, dats human beings 4 U....and ofcourse when U spot yur enemies, U act upon it and see em....dats a given when yur mobbin like that....now I dunno what exactly tha situation was here....but wutever it waz these cats is cowards using them paintball guns....muthafucaz like D12 act like they bravehearts but never face tha bull by its horns....I kno they aint no killas, they are D12, in public eye....but famous or not, at tha end of tha day U gotta be a MAN about yours....COWARDS!

btw, Proof got his ass jumped by Murda Inc....and everyone waz quick 2 call Murda Inc cowards 4 it....I remember that shit....but what they don't realize is Murda Inc banged on him wit they bear fists and got him when they saw him.....how are they punks 4 it? when battle lines are drawn between TEAMS, U better be ready 2 battle like MEN....against 1 man or 10, if U are associating, U better have tha heart for it....COWARDS!

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #27 on: January 11, 2004, 05:02:30 PM »
^^the only thing I agree with in a way is the last one, if u claim u're all that, u gotta be it, even if ur ournumbered.. I dunno how exactly Proof acted, so I can't speak on him but ICP coulda tried something even if they were outnumbered, I think yall are overrating that paintball factor, I don't think if u run up on a guy he can stop u with a paintball..

The Watcher

« Reply #28 on: January 11, 2004, 05:20:42 PM »

wrong. i've been hit with paintballs and if you get hit at the right angle and in the right spot that shit can hurt like hell & even leave marks

i go paintballing maybe twice a month and can pretty much vouch that 90% of the hits dont hurt @ all
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 11, 2004, 05:46:58 PM »
maybe em and d12 wanted to fight them also.... and wanted to hit them with a paintball gun just to start shit. Ive gone to a fight 5 on 5 and my friend had a bat in each hand is he a coward?, the people told him to drop them so he did and the kids still wouldnt fight they bounced.
I could really care less about fighting, but sometimes in tucson, azrizona there isnt much else to do. You go to the mall people talk shit you take it somewhere else and scrap.

(I dont know anything about this d12/icp situation, just trying to make a point)