Author Topic: Overseer, If I'm a Bigot, what is Godbody?  (Read 647 times)

infinite59

Overseer, If I'm a Bigot, what is Godbody?
« on: July 22, 2002, 05:45:29 AM »
You support Godbody, and call me a bigot.  That's fucked up.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Seer

Re: Overseer, If I'm a Bigot, what is Godbody?
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2002, 07:45:13 AM »
idiot. dont get your panties in a bunch.

you call this support?!

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1027335886

just because we are able converse on an intelligent level like adults doesnt mean i support him.

Doggystylin

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2002, 07:50:08 AM »
lololololol yall are funny

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2002, 09:10:06 AM »
idiot. dont get your panties in a bunch.

you call this support?!

http://forum.igangsta.com/cgi-bin/wcc/YaBB.pl?board=thehall;action=display;num=1027335886

just because we are able converse on an intelligent level like adults doesnt mean i support him.

idiot?

Yo, I checked that link and that ain't shit.  

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2002, 09:14:20 AM »
dont worry infinite your still a bigot but godbody is a racist piece of shit

infinite59

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2002, 09:22:42 AM »
dont worry infinite your still a bigot but godbody is a racist piece of shit

hmmmmm.......

1.  I'm not a bigot

2.  You hate yourself and consequently you project that hatred upon the outside world.

Don Seer

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2002, 09:34:31 AM »
1. yeah you are
2. nah he just projects that hatred on you

infinite59

« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2002, 09:40:25 AM »
1. yeah you are
2. nah he just projects that hatred on you

1. No I'm not.
2. And no, you can ask him and he'll tell you that people think he's angry all the time.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2002, 09:52:21 AM »
hey i rather be angry than be a white boy wishin i was black.  sorry 4 wasting your time,  now you can go back to wishin u were black

Woodrow

« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2002, 11:33:02 AM »
I think it's amazing how well some people can know SOOOO much about somebody who they have never had real interaction with, except over the internet.

Don Seer

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2002, 11:47:52 AM »
innit.

too busy waving fingers to see they own true selves

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2002, 05:21:02 PM »
Well I can understand that there are those who don't or rather will not comprehend certain actual facts, no matter how ludicrous it may seem.

And to Cold..I mean Tom187um if you feel I'm a racist piece of shit, so be it, it's the internet and nothing I will say will have any type of negative impact on you personally or Caucasians in general. They will still rule the planet with the same death and destruction that they have been doing since your existence. Is that racist, no, just truth that is a bitter pill to swallow.
Africans never put these so-called Jews in the oven, or drop atomic bombs on folks, or kidnapped, raped, and pillage a nation of people, call it racist, but it's the Caucasian's history.

My whole take is on fools attacking my leaders and way of life, with so little, but very corrupted knowledge they have.
These so-called Arabs and this white boy who despertly wants to be black and embrace black culture, people, religion and may Allah forbid WOMEN, in hopes to be accepted.
His cracka ass is following in the exact same steps as John Walker Lindh has done.
Si I could care less if some hankerchief headed sand wannabe niggas that call themselves Arabs say that "you are not practicing true Islam", but my Islam has always given praise to Allah and hasn't caused death and destruction around the planet. These Ay-rabs control oil and wealth, but there are many Muslims still in utter poverty. The Quran states that their shall be no royalty in Islam, but look at all these Sheiks and Kings, but these fools on here never say anything about that. But it's cool.
THE BLACKMAN WAS HERE FIRST AND WAS CREATED IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF HIS CREATOR, ALLAH.

And all my facts point to that, no matter how racist they seem to certain white supremacist based thinkers on here.

HEY FINITE ONE, YOU ARE REALLY TRYING TO GET ME BANNED HUH? WELL I GUESS SOME OTHER FOOLS ON HERE SEE YOU AS A PERPATRATOR TO HUH?

STILL WAITING ON YOU TO PROVE JESUS WASN'T AN AFRICAN. OH YEA, YOU DECIDED TO SAY IT DOESN'T MATTER.

2 THINGS..............

1. IF IT DOESN'T MATTER WHITE BREAD THEN WHY DID CAUSCASIANS CHANGE HIS IMAGE TO BE WHITE AND STILL PROPOGATE THAT TODAY? COLOR DOES MATTER AND TRUTH MATTERS, BUT ONLY A SO-CALLED JEW SUCH AS YOURSELF WOULD TRY TO PASS IT OFF.

2. IF GOD ISN'T A MAN THEN IF WE WERE ALL CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD AND GOD IS A SPIRIT, THEN WE WOULD ALL BE SPIRITS. BUT YOUR GOD IS A MILK-TOAST GOD. MY GOD IS TRUE AND LIVING. SO KEEP PRAYING TO CASPER THE HOLY GHOST, JOHN WALKER LINDH.

infinite59

« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2002, 07:13:11 AM »
Well I can understand that there are those who don't or rather will not comprehend certain actual facts, no matter how ludicrous it may seem.

And to Cold..I mean Tom187um if you feel I'm a racist piece of shit, so be it, it's the internet and nothing I will say will have any type of negative impact on you personally or Caucasians in general. They will still rule the planet with the same death and destruction that they have been doing since your existence. Is that racist, no, just truth that is a bitter pill to swallow.
Africans never put these so-called Jews in the oven, or drop atomic bombs on folks, or kidnapped, raped, and pillage a nation of people, call it racist, but it's the Caucasian's history.

My whole take is on fools attacking my leaders and way of life, with so little, but very corrupted knowledge they have.
These so-called Arabs and this white boy who despertly wants to be black and embrace black culture, people, religion and may Allah forbid WOMEN, in hopes to be accepted.
His cracka ass is following in the exact same steps as John Walker Lindh has done.
Si I could care less if some hankerchief headed sand wannabe niggas that call themselves Arabs say that "you are not practicing true Islam", but my Islam has always given praise to Allah and hasn't caused death and destruction around the planet. These Ay-rabs control oil and wealth, but there are many Muslims still in utter poverty. The Quran states that their shall be no royalty in Islam, but look at all these Sheiks and Kings, but these fools on here never say anything about that. But it's cool.
THE BLACKMAN WAS HERE FIRST AND WAS CREATED IN THE IMAGE AND LIKENESS OF HIS CREATOR, ALLAH.

And all my facts point to that, no matter how racist they seem to certain white supremacist based thinkers on here.

HEY FINITE ONE, YOU ARE REALLY TRYING TO GET ME BANNED HUH? WELL I GUESS SOME OTHER FOOLS ON HERE SEE YOU AS A PERPATRATOR TO HUH?

STILL WAITING ON YOU TO PROVE JESUS WASN'T AN AFRICAN. OH YEA, YOU DECIDED TO SAY IT DOESN'T MATTER.

2 THINGS..............

1. IF IT DOESN'T MATTER WHITE BREAD THEN WHY DID CAUSCASIANS CHANGE HIS IMAGE TO BE WHITE AND STILL PROPOGATE THAT TODAY? COLOR DOES MATTER AND TRUTH MATTERS, BUT ONLY A SO-CALLED JEW SUCH AS YOURSELF WOULD TRY TO PASS IT OFF.

2. IF GOD ISN'T A MAN THEN IF WE WERE ALL CREATED IN THE IMAGE OF GOD AND GOD IS A SPIRIT, THEN WE WOULD ALL BE SPIRITS. BUT YOUR GOD IS A MILK-TOAST GOD. MY GOD IS TRUE AND LIVING. SO KEEP PRAYING TO CASPER THE HOLY GHOST, JOHN WALKER LINDH.

The Earth's first people probably were black.  But that doesn't make you a God.  

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2002, 10:51:26 AM »

The Earth's first people probably were black.  But that doesn't make you a God.  

It's fuckin' amazing how you with slow but careful increments, bear witness to the truth. Days ago, you claimed the exact opposite. And I can understand on you being Caucasian not believing that decendants of mine that were owned by decendants of yours are God in image and likeness. But I'm glad your Supremacist thinking has made some progress to know who's who on the planet, hahaha.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: July 23, 2002, 11:28:52 AM »
so the Prophet Muhammad was a sand nigga

wallace d fard who was from the middle east, he was arab, he was a sand nigga too?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll