Author Topic: Caushaun: The Gay Rapper  (Read 465 times)

Don Breezio

Caushaun: The Gay Rapper
« on: January 11, 2004, 06:57:52 PM »
do you think you would be able to listen to a gay rapper? or the bigger picture would you actually buy his cd if he had talent?

now i havent heard this guy but i wouldnt have a problem listening to him as long as:

he wasnt being all sexual on his albums talkin bout men
                                  &
he didnt have that gay man voice/lisp thing goin on (which not all do so its very likely he wont)

if he had good beats, good lyrics, good voice, and good flow then hell yeah i'd buy his album...i dont give a shit if he's gay...

now i wanna know what you guys think. being real. if you wouldnt buy his album because he's gay then say so. im not gonna think any less of you and hopefully no one else here will either. to each his own.

The Watcher

Re:Caushaun: The Gay Rapper
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2004, 07:04:09 PM »
aslong as he wasnt talkin about puttin a dick up someones ass, then i dont really have a problem. if he makes dope music, ill listen to it. but i havent heard him do any dope songs
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Jome

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2004, 07:07:19 PM »

PLANT

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2004, 07:08:00 PM »
No, I would not listen to a Gay rapper.

Thats just Gay.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2004, 07:09:07 PM »
^^ LOL. I tend to agree.

Don Breezio

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2004, 07:09:21 PM »

jome...why are you posting a pic of fabolous? he's not gay...he's just a no-talent, monotoned, hip-pop prince

Suga Foot

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2004, 07:13:41 PM »
as long as he doesn't using his being gay as a gimmick, I don't care.  I have no problem with gay people.

BL7

« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2004, 07:32:59 PM »
I heard him, he's wack. He doesn't really rap, he just talks over songs, saying gay shit.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2004, 08:59:54 PM »
No, I would not listen to a Gay rapper.

Thats just Gay.

budsmokeronly

« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2004, 09:50:54 PM »
isn't Nelly the gay rapper?  and I have heard gay rappers all over the radio.  So I would probably choose not to listen.

Don Breezio

« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2004, 09:52:34 PM »
isn't Nelly the gay rapper?  and I have heard gay rappers all over the radio.  So I would probably choose not to listen.

nelly raps? wow...i thought he just made up stupid phrases and taught them to 12 year old girls

mauzip

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2004, 10:03:57 PM »
Blah, rumors have it Method Man is bi too. I don't think anybody gives a fuck as long as he makes good music. Caushaun can't rap though.

Don Breezio

« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2004, 10:05:20 PM »
i dont think method man is bi...even if he was he's still one of the dopest mc's in the commercial market

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 12, 2004, 04:37:14 AM »
yeah he shouldn't use that shit as a gimmick or start gettin sexual lol. If he just made dope songs than I prolly wouldn't care that much just cuz I know he's gay.

mauzip

« Reply #14 on: January 12, 2004, 09:25:32 AM »
i dont think method man is bi...even if he was he's still one of the dopest mc's in the commercial market

Well, I heard that someone saw him with a man on his knees in front of him :-X But yeah, if someone makes good music... who gives a fuck?