Author Topic: Caushaun: The Gay Rapper  (Read 466 times)

Don Breezio

Re:Caushaun: The Gay Rapper
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2004, 09:40:54 AM »
i dont think method man is bi...even if he was he's still one of the dopest mc's in the commercial market

Well, I heard that someone saw him with a man on his knees in front of him :-X But yeah, if someone makes good music... who gives a fuck?

uh huh...and 2pac really did see dr. dre giving a guy head... ::)

JTSimon

« Reply #16 on: January 12, 2004, 09:58:21 AM »
No, I would not listen to a Gay rapper.

Thats just Gay.

Homo Thugs
Hip Hop with a twist

:P :-X

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: January 12, 2004, 02:21:32 PM »
Ya'll be slippin on Caushaun...He's dope...

Actually...No he isn't...he is horrible...I'm not in my right mind today, then again it is a monday and all...

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 12, 2004, 02:39:23 PM »
Ya'll be slippin on Caushaun...He's dope...

Actually...No he isn't...he is horrible...I'm not in my right mind today, then again it is a monday and all...

wtf? lol

PLANT

« Reply #19 on: January 12, 2004, 03:45:44 PM »
How could anyone listen to a gay rapper?  LMAO, thats fucked up....

Can you imagine telling your friends about the "new shit" you got....Youd be like "Yo homie, I got this new gay shit, man you got to hear it its dope"   LMAO...

I mean lets be serious, no one is buying a gay rap album.  ???

budsmokeronly

« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2004, 04:02:34 PM »

uh 50 cent, nelly, ja rule all have sold millions.  And it really doesn't get any gayer than that.

HIPPI

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2004, 04:27:46 PM »
Mauzip has a new favorite. Bye bye TQ...

And if you go to 1 of his concerts, please DO NOT post your pictures of you and him backstage.

Don Breezio

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2004, 05:36:08 PM »
How could anyone listen to a gay rapper?  LMAO, thats fucked up....

Can you imagine telling your friends about the "new shit" you got....Youd be like "Yo homie, I got this new gay shit, man you got to hear it its dope"   LMAO...

thats not necessarily true...if he's not rapping about being gay then why would anybody say "i got this new gay shit"...it wouldnt make any sense.

jesus half you guys are turning this into a gay-bashing thread.

We Fly High

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2004, 05:49:52 PM »
all th at shit that he will rap or talk a bout will be from a gay point of view or perspective. wsomething that i cant comrephend or relate to, so i highly doubt i'd listen to it.

Don Breezio

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2004, 05:51:24 PM »
all th at shit that he will rap or talk a bout will be from a gay point of view or perspective. wsomething that i cant comrephend or relate to, so i highly doubt i'd listen to it.

how do you know a gay point of view is different from a straight point of view...his POV about sex/love will be different...other than that he wont be any different than the rest of us.

pappy

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2004, 05:57:31 PM »
KILL WHITEY

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2004, 06:19:52 PM »

how do you know a gay point of view is different from a straight point of view...his POV about sex/love will be different...other than that he wont be any different than the rest of us.
Why do you keep defending the "Gay Rapper"....Everyone said they wouldnt listen to him and you keep biggin him up... :-\

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2004, 06:25:14 PM »

Why do you keep defending the "Gay Rapper"....Everyone said they wouldnt listen to him and you keep biggin him up... :-\

actually not everyone said that...maybe if you went back and actually read the posts:

aslong as he wasnt talkin about puttin a dick up someones ass, then i dont really have a problem. if he makes dope music, ill listen to it. but i havent heard him do any dope songs

as long as he doesn't using his being gay as a gimmick, I don't care.  I have no problem with gay people.

Blah, rumors have it Method Man is bi too. I don't think anybody gives a fuck as long as he makes good music. Caushaun can't rap though.

yeah he shouldn't use that shit as a gimmick or start gettin sexual lol. If he just made dope songs than I prolly wouldn't care that much just cuz I know he's gay.

KILL WHITEY

there...now stfu. oh and disregard the last one  ???

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2004, 07:33:12 PM »

actually not everyone said that...maybe if you went back and actually read the posts:

aslong as he wasnt talkin about puttin a dick up someones ass, then i dont really have a problem. if he makes dope music, ill listen to it. but i havent heard him do any dope songs

as long as he doesn't using his being gay as a gimmick, I don't care.  I have no problem with gay people.

Blah, rumors have it Method Man is bi too. I don't think anybody gives a fuck as long as he makes good music. Caushaun can't rap though.

yeah he shouldn't use that shit as a gimmick or start gettin sexual lol. If he just made dope songs than I prolly wouldn't care that much just cuz I know he's gay.

KILL WHITEY

there...now stfu. oh and disregard the last one  ???

OK, fine, you can win the argument about the "Gay Rapper"  ::)

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2004, 10:45:42 PM »
this guy is just a gimmick rapper, the only reason he is know is becuz he is gay, just like how i feel about most gay people because it seems like the "cool" thing to do now is be gay.  They are just using it for attention, but gay is still gay it is not normal and stupid