Author Topic: 5%'s Theology Was Created By A WHITE MAN!!!  (Read 629 times)

infinite59

5%'s Theology Was Created By A WHITE MAN!!!
« on: July 22, 2002, 01:04:45 AM »
The 5 Percent Nation's theology was[/u] created by a white man.  Master Fard Muhammad claimed to have one white parent and one black parent, and in pictures he looks more asian/white then anything else.

Moreover, Master Fard Muhammad never claimed to be G-d.  He had many white friends in his years in America.  He saw the black man in such a poor and destitute position and he wanted to teach them self-respect and knowledge so they could become mentally and physically stronger so they could defeat their white oppressor.  During Fard's stay in America, the NOI had close ties with Japan's War against America, and Japan had even promised every black man in the NOI their own land if Japan won the War.

After Fard Muhammad left, Elijah Muhammad began teaching that Fard was God.

Don Seer

Re: 5%'s Theology Was Created By A WHITE MAN!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2002, 03:00:53 AM »
yeah he's half white, and looks like prince charles.. lmao.

btw...... he later vanished without trace.. coulda been some foriegn power trying to start a revolt.

i also find the 'yakub' story ludicrous.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2002, 04:20:09 AM »

i also find the 'yakub' story ludicrous.

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2002, 05:45:44 PM »
The 5 Percent Nation's theology was[/u] created by a white man.  Master Fard Muhammad claimed to have one white parent and one black parent, and in pictures he looks more asian/white then anything else.

Moreover, Master Fard Muhammad never claimed to be G-d.  He had many white friends in his years in America.  He saw the black man in such a poor and destitute position and he wanted to teach them self-respect and knowledge so they could become mentally and physically stronger so they could defeat their white oppressor.  During Fard's stay in America, the NOI had close ties with Japan's War against America, and Japan had even promised every black man in the NOI their own land if Japan won the War.

After Fard Muhammad left, Elijah Muhammad began teaching that Fard was God.

HEY JOHN-JOHN, JUST BECAUSE YOU CAN'T FIND ANY FACTS TO REPUDIATE MY STATEMENTS WHICH I PROVIDED FACTS. IT FIGURES THAT YOUR CRACKA ASS WOULD WRITE SOME FAIRY TALE SUCH AS THIS AND NOT BACK THIS UP WITH ANY SOURCES. IF THIS IS TRUE, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHA, THEN SHOW ME WITH FACTS WHERE THE LAST MESSENGER OF ALLAH, THE MOST HONORABLE ELIJAH MUHAMMAD, OR THE SERVANT TO THE BLACKMAN, WOMAN AND CHILD HERE IN THE DIASPORA AND ALL OVER THE WORLD, THE HONORABLE LOUIS FARRAKHAN MUHAMMAD.

JUST BECAUSE YOU READ FICTION FROM SOURCES OUTSIDE THE NATION THAT DOESN'T MAKE ANYTHING CREDIBLE. AND I FIND IT FUNNY HOW YOU ARE TRYING TO DISDREDIT THE NATION AND ME, BECAUSE YOU WERE PROVEN WRONG TIME AND TIME AGAIN.

THE LAST REFUGE OF A WANNABE CRACKA!!!!

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2002, 06:15:43 AM »

Cracker

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2002, 06:38:49 AM »
^^ This is why people like Godbody will never be happy.  He's so caught up in race, and trying to prove his superiority, that he fails to admit what's readily obvious.  Look at the picture.  The guy was probably inspired by god, even by MY religion's standards, and I'm Christian... but yet it's a big deal to you that he was obviously white.  I can admit Jesus could have been black, can't you admit that this guy could have been white?  What's the big deal anyways?  Do you hate Confucious because he wasn't white?  Does Ghandi jump on your "fake sumb*tch" list, just because he wasn't black?  It's obvious all these guys did a lot to promote peace and love for god all over the world, what's it matter what color they were?  

infinite59

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2002, 06:46:12 AM »
^^ This is why people like Godbody will never be happy.  He's so caught up in race, and trying to prove his superiority, that he fails to admit what's readily obvious.  Look at the picture.  The guy was probably inspired by god, even by MY religion's standards, and I'm Christian... but yet it's a big deal to you that he was obviously white.  I can admit Jesus could have been black, can't you admit that this guy could have been white?  What's the big deal anyways?  Do you hate Confucious because he wasn't white?  Does Ghandi jump on your "fake sumb*tch" list, just because he wasn't black?  It's obvious all these guys did a lot to promote peace and love for god all over the world, what's it matter what color they were?  

Word.  And thanks to JayayBee for posting that picture.  That's the same picture that circulates within the NOI and that they recognize to be Fard Muhammad.  They can't deny the fact that he was half-white, and that he looked more Asian/white than anything.  

My Source, is a non-fiction source, go check it for yourself.....

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/search-handle-form/ref=s_sf_b_as/002-2486533-8929652

"The Messenger"  The Rise and Fall of Elijah Muhammad

Karl Evanzz

And every source he uses in there has 2 or more sources to back that up.

There are also other pictures in there of Fard Muhammad in police lineups and he looks even more white than in the picture Jay ay Bee put up.  Master Fard is white.  Peace.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2002, 06:47:38 AM »
Yeah I know, I don't care if Jesus was green, I just argued the point because I didn't think he was African Black

Racism sucks

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2002, 06:49:54 AM »
Yeah I know, I don't care if Jesus was green, I just argued the point because I didn't think he was African Black

Racism sucks

Word.  This is something GodBody can not deny.  That the man that taught Elijah Muhammad everything he knows, and the man that Elijah Muhammad believed to be God, looks more like me, then he does a black man.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2002, 11:17:26 AM »

Word.  This is something GodBody can not deny.  That the man that taught Elijah Muhammad everything he knows, and the man that Elijah Muhammad believed to be God, looks more like me, then he does a black man.

Hahaha, I'm glad that my words made you go and research on the internet. And Karl Evans is not an historian on Islam/Nation Of Islam in the west.
There is a Caucasian from the UK, last name Marmaduke that did his own translation of the Quran with references, does that make his interpretations from an outside source right and exact? I rather deal in the translation from someone on the "inside." So that book has some truth that has already been known to the public for over 70 years.

And yes that picture of Master Fard Muhammad is in fact him, but that is a picture of a painting that was done from one the first converts of Islam.
His mother was a Caucasian and his father was an African. But there is a reason for his countenance and stature and why he was so successful in coming into the Black communities and infiltrating the White ones. But yet instill he preached that "Ye are Gods, Children of The Most High God." He taught The Messenger that the original Black man on the Planet had kinky hair and dark skin, not light in complexion or straight like his. Also Wallace D Fard (who  Wallace Deen Mohammad is named after) stated that THE BLACKMAN IS GOD. And he didn't do it to make Black people feel better in their wretched condition.
The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey did the same thing. A. Delaney (Amerikkka's first Black nationalist) did the same thing, Father Divine did the same thing, Noble Drew Ali did the same thing, they all did the same thing before Master Fard did, but they couldn't do it to the extent and as successful as Master Fard did, why?

So again before you even try to quote a book from an outsider or a piece from the internet, Get some proof from the source. Elijah Muhammad has written many books (Message To The Blackman in America, the most famous). Minister Farrakhan has made audio/video tapes on who is Master Fard Muhammad (all available at www.finalcall.com).
So if your cracka ass is going to try to discredit and defame the name of Master Fard Muhammad at least go to the best sources available today and pull something from their and debate me, stop going to second-hand, johnny-come-lately sources.

Oh and it's also a fact if you are half Black, you are still Black, you are still an African. You would have a legitimate argument if Master Fard Muhammad was a Cracka through and through, but he wasn't. And if you know anything about the 30's in Detroit and in the hood called Paradise Valley, If Master Fard was just a white boy walking in the hood saying "You Blackman are God" brothers would of robbed and whooped his ass, but The Messenger's own mother when she met the Master even noted his "very light skin and hair, but he had distinctive African features."

OH AND FATHER ALLAH WHO STARTED THE 5% NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS WAS STARTED WAS A BLACKMAN IN HARLEM NY, NOT A CRACKA AND OUR THEOLOGY IS AFROCENTRIC IN WORDS AND NATURE.

Come on John Walker Lindh, get some real sources and try to get at me, cause you are aiming at me with a .22 and I'm retailiting with a .357.

COME AGAIN WHITE BOY!!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2002, 11:24:35 AM »
Yo godbody

shut the fuck up, your religion is a farce, u recognize Muhammad (PBUH) yet he is not african, u're religion is based on ours yet u criticize us

The white Masonic establishment created this 5 % shit so that the true islam can be distorted

now people look at Imposters like God body and they think we Muslims are racists

Biiitch
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2002, 06:32:06 AM »

Hahaha, I'm glad that my words made you go and research on the internet. And Karl Evans is not an historian on Islam/Nation Of Islam in the west.
There is a Caucasian from the UK, last name Marmaduke that did his own translation of the Quran with references, does that make his interpretations from an outside source right and exact? I rather deal in the translation from someone on the "inside." So that book has some truth that has already been known to the public for over 70 years.

And yes that picture of Master Fard Muhammad is in fact him, but that is a picture of a painting that was done from one the first converts of Islam.
His mother was a Caucasian and his father was an African. But there is a reason for his countenance and stature and why he was so successful in coming into the Black communities and infiltrating the White ones. But yet instill he preached that "Ye are Gods, Children of The Most High God." He taught The Messenger that the original Black man on the Planet had kinky hair and dark skin, not light in complexion or straight like his. Also Wallace D Fard (who  Wallace Deen Mohammad is named after) stated that THE BLACKMAN IS GOD. And he didn't do it to make Black people feel better in their wretched condition.
The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey did the same thing. A. Delaney (Amerikkka's first Black nationalist) did the same thing, Father Divine did the same thing, Noble Drew Ali did the same thing, they all did the same thing before Master Fard did, but they couldn't do it to the extent and as successful as Master Fard did, why?

So again before you even try to quote a book from an outsider or a piece from the internet, Get some proof from the source. Elijah Muhammad has written many books (Message To The Blackman in America, the most famous). Minister Farrakhan has made audio/video tapes on who is Master Fard Muhammad (all available at www.finalcall.com).
So if your cracka ass is going to try to discredit and defame the name of Master Fard Muhammad at least go to the best sources available today and pull something from their and debate me, stop going to second-hand, johnny-come-lately sources.

Oh and it's also a fact if you are half Black, you are still Black, you are still an African. You would have a legitimate argument if Master Fard Muhammad was a Cracka through and through, but he wasn't. And if you know anything about the 30's in Detroit and in the hood called Paradise Valley, If Master Fard was just a white boy walking in the hood saying "You Blackman are God" brothers would of robbed and whooped his ass, but The Messenger's own mother when she met the Master even noted his "very light skin and hair, but he had distinctive African features."

OH AND FATHER ALLAH WHO STARTED THE 5% NATION OF GODS AND EARTHS WAS STARTED WAS A BLACKMAN IN HARLEM NY, NOT A CRACKA AND OUR THEOLOGY IS AFROCENTRIC IN WORDS AND NATURE.

Come on John Walker Lindh, get some real sources and try to get at me, cause you are aiming at me with a .22 and I'm retailiting with a .357.

COME AGAIN WHITE BOY!!!!

Yo..... You dumb-ass Uncle Tom..... You consider any source invalid if they are not a member of the Nation.  Under that Logic, I could say that anything not written by a Sunni Muslim is false, but I'm not ignorant enough to say that.

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2002, 04:29:54 PM »

Yo..... You dumb-ass Uncle Tom..... You consider any source invalid if they are not a member of the Nation.  Under that Logic, I could say that anything not written by a Sunni Muslim is false, but I'm not ignorant enough to say that.

A cracka calling me an Uncle Tom? Hahahaha Listen my Jewish Hip-Hop homie, before you slang words around know the origin and meaning of the words. And one of the Gods told me how you were buclking under pressure when he asked you about the knowledge to some article you wrote and you were constantly claiming that you don't really have any knowledge and you want to know more. Then when he reprimanded your actions you got offline quick. So stop trying to be an African, you cracka, and stop frontin'. Go study to the Torah and Talmud.....Shalom ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2002, 06:01:42 AM »
lol@ this imposter callin a  muslim Jewish

nice try Supreme Allah, but try again

- Lewis Carroll