Author Topic: So-called Orthodox Muslims Raping and Sodomizing..  (Read 566 times)

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
So-called Orthodox Muslims Raping and Sodomizing..
« on: July 21, 2002, 05:39:11 AM »
Sudanese Children. You so-called Orthodox Muslims claim that Islam from our Afrocentric perspective isn't "true" Islam, but yet instill these so-called Sunni can say we aren't real, but we don't kill or maim in the name of Allah. I think some of you so-called Orthodox Muslims are just as bad as the Catholic Priests. All of you need to be castrated.
Using Allah's holy and righteous name to shield your dirty religious practices! And let's not forget those A-rabs who sell pork and beer/wine in their stores when it states that no Muslim shall touch the swine nor drink fermented grapes, but these hypocrites do it daily. So I'll stay a believer in the Teachings of Allah's Last Messenger  ;D

Try to disprove this, especially my young pure Arab Muslims....

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28304
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: So-called Orthodox Muslims Raping and Sodomizi
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2002, 07:31:22 AM »
is every single Godbody or 5 percenter a pious one?

The answer is no, that answer also applies to members of each faith

You make it seem these men were yelling Allahu Akbar while ramming some lil dudes in the ass

one isolated incident cannot be used to smear an entire religion

especially a religion which u claim to be a pious member of, but in fact your whole faith system was created by an Ignorant black man, in fact i wouldnt be surprised if the Nation/5 % was created by the White Man to keep the true faith of Islam as distorted as ever

Now I dont care what u "gods", quasars, moons and stars believe in but dont smear a religion that you muthafuckaz off shoot from

I respect Farakhan, but not lil cartoon characters like u, the "Supreme Allah" types, that come here and spout nothing but rhetoric, back it up with half truths and misconceptions then try to diss an entire race of people (Arabs) especially a race that the LAST PROPHET OF ISLAM WAS A PART OF

THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM)
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2002, 01:02:49 AM »
is every single Godbody or 5 percenter a pious one?

The answer is no, that answer also applies to members of each faith

You make it seem these men were yelling Allahu Akbar while ramming some lil dudes in the ass

one isolated incident cannot be used to smear an entire religion

especially a religion which u claim to be a pious member of, but in fact your whole faith system was created by an Ignorant black man, in fact i wouldnt be surprised if the Nation/5 % was created by the White Man to keep the true faith of Islam as distorted as ever

Now I dont care what u "gods", quasars, moons and stars believe in but dont smear a religion that you muthafuckaz off shoot from

I respect Farakhan, but not lil cartoon characters like u, the "Supreme Allah" types, that come here and spout nothing but rhetoric, back it up with half truths and misconceptions then try to diss an entire race of people (Arabs) especially a race that the LAST PROPHET OF ISLAM WAS A PART OF

THE PROPHET MUHAMMAD (PEACE BE UPON HIM)

Word.  And moreover, the 5 Percent Nation's theology was created by a white man.  Master Fard Muhammad claimed to have one white parent and one black parent, and in pictures he looks more asian/white then anything else.

Moreover, Master Fard Muhammad never claimed to be G-d.  He had many white friends in his years in America.  He saw the black man in such a poor and destitute position and he wanted to teach them self-respect and knowledge so they could become mentally and physically stronger.  The NOI had close ties with Japan's War against America, and Japan had even promised every black man in the NOI their own land if Japan won the War.

After Fard Muhammad left, Elijah Muhammad began teaching that Fard was God.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2002, 11:48:48 AM »
wtf, your blaming islam for the actions of those people?  Just because some people who happen to be muslims  do sum shit, doesnt mean the religion they follow beleives in that sorta shit...You need to stop stereotyping, like tech said "You make it seem these men were yelling Allahu Akbar while ramming some lil dudes in the ass"...  

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Instant_Killa

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2002, 02:33:30 PM »
surprising how tech called those poor sudani children as "some lil dudes". shows how much he cares bout em

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2002, 04:58:50 PM »
surprising how tech called those poor sudani children as "some lil dudes". shows how much he cares bout em

There was a reason why I posted this article just to see what these so-called Orthodox Moslems would say in the defense of one of their own and you see they have to resort to some fallacies about The Lost-Found Nation Of Islam in the West that they read in books that were written and published by those on the outside trying to look in.

In meantime the Sudanese are being exploited by those moslems who rever Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). So if this is the typical acts that a segment of the Ay-rabs practice under the guise of Al-Islam, then they can keep that filthy religion.

My God would never allow such devilish nature to be practiced. That's the same as these so-called Orthodox Moslems who come into our 'hoods selling pork, cigarettes, and beer, when the Qu'ran forbides a Muslim to touch it. And none of these so-called true moslems ever say anything about it. Well if  my religion of Al Islam and my CReator who goes by the proper name of Allah is wrong in the minds and hearts of these fake ass muthafuckas, these hankerchief head wearin' motherfuckers can keep their filthy religion!!!

ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH THE ALL-KNOWING

Instant_Killa

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2002, 05:09:01 PM »

There was a reason why I posted this article just to see what these so-called Orthodox Moslems would say in the defense of one of their own and you see they have to resort to some fallacies about The Lost-Found Nation Of Islam in the West that they read in books that were written and published by those on the outside trying to look in.

In meantime the Sudanese are being exploited by those moslems who rever Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). So if this is the typical acts that a segment of the Ay-rabs practice under the guise of Al-Islam, then they can keep that filthy religion.

My God would never allow such devilish nature to be practiced. That's the same as these so-called Orthodox Moslems who come into our 'hoods selling pork, cigarettes, and beer, when the Qu'ran forbides a Muslim to touch it. And none of these so-called true moslems ever say anything about it. Well if  my religion of Al Islam and my CReator who goes by the proper name of Allah is wrong in the minds and hearts of these fake ass muthafuckas, these hankerchief head wearin' motherfuckers can keep their filthy religion!!!

ALL PRAISE IS DUE TO ALLAH THE ALL-KNOWING

listen yo, what im saying is that those sudani ppl who are commiting such crimesare probly uneducated and are a bad name to their religion. So that doesn't mean that u can diss Islam for that, thats totally wrong, these fools have their faults n u should be dissing them and their system, not their religion, that way id say ur just using it as an excuse to diss Islam.

Ur a bigot

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2002, 05:25:46 PM »

listen yo, what im saying is that those sudani ppl who are commiting such crimesare probly uneducated and are a bad name to their religion. So that doesn't mean that u can diss Islam for that, thats totally wrong, these fools have their faults n u should be dissing them and their system, not their religion, that way id say ur just using it as an excuse to diss Islam.

Ur a bigot

I can't be a Bigot towards Islam, when I'm a Muslim by nature. I question the religion that so many so-called Orthodox Muslims claim, but act and continue to act in the name of Allah. That is not Islam and for them to even respond to the acts commited and try to blast me, is just a cover up for them to shield their dirty religion that they call Islam, but it really isn't. So before you start throwing names, maybe you should READ and COMPREHEND the text at hand not your interpretation of of it, if you do then......

Ur an Idiot

Instant_Killa

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2002, 05:30:07 PM »

I can't be a Bigot towards Islam, when I'm a Muslim by nature. I question the religion that so many so-called Orthodox Muslims claim, but act and continue to act in the name of Allah. That is not Islam and for them to even respond to the acts commited and try to blast me, is just a cover up for them to shield their dirty religion that they call Islam, but it really isn't. So before you start throwing names, maybe you should READ and COMPREHEND the text at hand not your interpretation of of it, if you do then......

Ur an Idiot

what a son of a bitch

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #9 on: July 22, 2002, 05:39:45 PM »

what a son of a bitch

Thank you for the juvenile, but elementary response. I guess I gave you too much credit for having a little sense. Oh well ::)

Instant_Killa

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2002, 05:40:29 PM »
Bigot---One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ

The others differ, ur a bigot godbody

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2002, 06:00:53 PM »
Bigot---One who is strongly partial to one's own group, religion, race, or politics and is intolerant of those who differ

The others differ, ur a bigot godbody

Fact: 1. Information presented as objectively real 2. A real occurence; an event.

What I stated was all facts backed by proof. I'm an FACTUAL person.

Ass: a vain, silly, or aggressively stupid person

Yea, Ur are definitely an ASS, dude!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: July 23, 2002, 11:37:52 AM »
How the fuck are u a muslim when u dont follow the Quran?

and do u know how many muthafuckin Godbodies, ive seen here in Toronto that smoke weed, gamble, push keys and shit?

there's this 5% Mosque like 2 lights from my place, and i see all that shit happenin there, muthafuckaz doing all sorts of sins

does that give me a reason to denounce ya faith?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #13 on: July 23, 2002, 04:43:49 PM »
How the fuck are u a muslim when u dont follow the Quran?

and do u know how many muthafuckin Godbodies, ive seen here in Toronto that smoke weed, gamble, push keys and shit?

there's this 5% Mosque like 2 lights from my place, and i see all that shit happenin there, muthafuckaz doing all sorts of sins

does that give me a reason to denounce ya faith?

Gods in Toronto, Canada? Hahahahahahaha that figures. Most of y'all in Canada especially in Toronto, live off...I should say bite anything coming from the East-coast. And since I travel to Toronto regularly, Best believe Technicality, If I saw them frontin' I would check them right there and I would see if they are true indeed following the faith or just trying to follow a so-called Hip-Hop trend.

AND ALSO ALTHOUGH THIS IS THE INTERNET, I'M PRETTY SURE YOUR COMPUTER DOESN'T HAVE A SUPER TELESCOPE TO SEE WHAT I'M DOING, SO HOW DO YOU KNOW I'M NOT FOLLOWING THE QURAN OR FIVE PILLARS?

JUST STAY BEING A FAN OF HIP-HOP, BECAUSE AS FAR AS ANYTHING ELSE, YOUR KNOWLEDGE IS NULL AND VOID  ;)

AND I STILL HAVEN'T HEARD ANY OF THESE HANKERCHIEF HEADED SAND DWELLERS SPEAK ON THE TOPIC AT HAND. YOU RATHER TRY TO CHANGE THE SUBJECT ON WHY I'M NOT A MUSLIM, HAHAHAHA.
I WONDER WHY THEY HAVEN'T SPOKEN OUT IN DISGUST AT THE THINGS PERPETRATED BY THEIR FELLOW HANKERCHIEF HEADED MOTHERFUCKERS, WHO PRAY TO A DIFFERENT GOD, BUT ACTS ON THE SAME LEVEL AS THESE CATHOLIC PRIESTS WHO PRACTICE HOMOSEXUALITY AND SODOMY? I WONDER WHY?

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2002, 04:46:42 AM »
my knowledge is dull and void?

i dont speak half truths and conspiracy theories

and why dont i condemn what the Sudanese Arabs did?
is there a need to? they commit a sin, its as plain as day light,

there is no need to condemn a horrible act that disgusts everybody, does me sayin "fuck em" make it all right?

see, you;re the one who dances about, from subject to subject, you racist ignorant poser,

best believe, i come into contact with your types, you sicken me

and no my computer doesnt have a telescope, but you dont believe Prophet Muhammad is the last messanger, thus you are violating one of the most sacred rules of Islam, plus u call his and the race of many prophets "sand niggers", and refer to the blessed turbans as "handerkerchiefs"

face it man, u just some ignorant black dude from the good ole USA, tryin to buck the trend and be afrocentric, you are nothing like the millions of pious Muslims in Africa, you are a matter of fact a disgrace to them

I have no problem with u claiming to be  a "God", or following whatever faith u do, just dont desercrate our faith by claiming that is what u worship

- Lewis Carroll