Author Topic: So-called Orthodox Muslims Raping and Sodomizing..  (Read 567 times)

infinite59

Re: So-called Orthodox Muslims Raping and Sodomizi
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2002, 06:17:59 AM »
my knowledge is dull and void?

i dont speak half truths and conspiracy theories

and why dont i condemn what the Sudanese Arabs did?
is there a need to? they commit a sin, its as plain as day light,

there is no need to condemn a horrible act that disgusts everybody, does me sayin "fuck em" make it all right?

see, you;re the one who dances about, from subject to subject, you racist ignorant poser,

best believe, i come into contact with your types, you sicken me

and no my computer doesnt have a telescope, but you dont believe Prophet Muhammad is the last messanger, thus you are violating one of the most sacred rules of Islam, plus u call his and the race of many prophets "sand niggers", and refer to the blessed turbans as "handerkerchiefs"

face it man, u just some ignorant black dude from the good ole USA, tryin to buck the trend and be afrocentric, you are nothing like the millions of pious Muslims in Africa, you are a matter of fact a disgrace to them

I have no problem with u claiming to be  a "God", or following whatever faith u do, just dont desercrate our faith by claiming that is what u worship

Word.  All the true Muslim brothers from West Africa would look at GODBODY in disgrace.  My Muslim mentor is from Gambia and he's from a family blacker than the blackest of black, and he would look at GODBODY in complete disgust.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2002, 04:33:53 PM »

Word.  All the true Muslim brothers from West Africa would look at GODBODY in disgrace.  My Muslim mentor is from Gambia and he's from a family blacker than the blackest of black, and he would look at GODBODY in complete disgust.

blacker than the blackest of black? Cracka....please!!! ::)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2002, 05:59:48 AM »
quit ignoring the subject Dog
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll