Author Topic: OK....Who here has....  (Read 656 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re: OK....Who here has....
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2002, 09:10:44 PM »
Ive read the entire Quran several times, but i read it in Arabic, so i aint really knowin alot of what it says

Wat a waste of time......Im sorry, Im a Muslim but I keep it real......I see my cuzins readin it in arabic and dunno nuttin about wat it says, but its Islam and I shouldn't be questioning it......puh fucc dat dumb ass rule......
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

infinite59

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2002, 12:18:28 AM »

Wat a waste of time......Im sorry, Im a Muslim but I keep it real......I see my cuzins readin it in arabic and dunno nuttin about wat it says, but its Islam and I shouldn't be questioning it......puh fucc dat dumb ass rule......

I ain't ever heard that rule.  That's not a rule.  Nobody said you can't question Islam.  There is nothing in Islamic theology that can't be explained through reason.

Yo.  And Tech.  I'm mad proud of you, much props and respects for reading the Qu'ran the whole way through.  Your a true Khalifa (or guide) to new Muslims like me.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2002, 06:52:35 AM »
yo Rod

dont get it twisted

I have a English translation of the Quran that i read through alot , for inspiration etc

But I still read the Quran in Arabic, take it back to the OG days

It helps my reading of Arabic (it never hurts to be fluent in another language)

I feel what u sayin, but i read it in Arabic and English
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2002, 01:59:47 PM »
lolz.....Yea, its coo.....I waz just a lil fed up tha other day wit my cuzin sayin Dont Question this Dont Question that.....

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

Doggystylin

« Reply #19 on: July 17, 2002, 07:30:47 PM »

I ain't ever heard that rule.  That's not a rule.  Nobody said you can't question Islam.  

thats what i was tryin to tell him the other day, he wouldnt listen tho, lol, he was a mad dood

DOC. da G.P.T...[METS][REX/MaB]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Jubai Kibagamai
« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2002, 11:12:55 PM »
turely discovered somethin' readin' the quraan too.....but i say it cause i still got a lot to discover...

i give you guys a hint...it's about the first Aayaa of the first Soorah...it goes" besmel alah e al rahman al rahim....al hamd o alah e al rabil alamin"....and there is a patern between the words "alef laam mim" which they said cannot be translated because only alah knows what they mean....

i'm still doin' my research to find out what i'm lookin' for but i cannot say what i'm lookin' for....not yet....
MC Mass, rep.in' Great Persia and the T Dot Squad:

Docky
Prince Tech
till the day when skies turn black and red water covers the lake/
Great King Kourosh sleep well, cuz all of us IRANIANS are still awake/

4 KiN L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Me Beamer...
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2002, 11:56:39 PM »

lol ya, man im so glad my counsler told me i didnt have to take summer school cuz i passed all my classes 2nd semester, HA, fuck those teachers that told me i have to take summer school!

dunno about whereu live, but here they can't "make" u take summer school, so if they sed u needed it and u didn't wanna be there, it aint like wen ur normally at school, so u cud literally tell them to suck your dick and walk out!!!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2002, 03:17:29 PM »

dunno about whereu live, but here they can't "make" u take summer school, so if they sed u needed it and u didn't wanna be there, it aint like wen ur normally at school, so u cud literally tell them to suck your dick and walk out!!!!

No They cant here neither.....BUT tha way tha credit system is can succ my dic.....U basically have to 2 get tha credits.....U dun have to, but tha question is Do U wanna graduate?

COMING IN 2008.