Author Topic: Delete, please  (Read 485 times)

HIPPI

Re:..And another amazing story from America: Hope Stout
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2004, 11:52:58 PM »
Seer wouldn't ban someone for being gay because Mauzip and Bez would've been goners a long time ago, but he COULD ban Mauzip for being a pedophile. I mean if Seer is against having an Italian pee fetish having, wife beater named Elia on the board, I'm sure a Dutch, TQ-obsessing, pedophile who wants to become a priest just for the sheer joy of molesting kids is JUST AS BAD, if not worse.

Don Breezio

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2004, 12:18:41 AM »
I'm sure a Dutch, TQ-obsessing, pedophile who wants to become a priest just for the sheer joy of molesting kids is JUST AS BAD, if not worse.

you forgot to add "who masturbates to cartoons of fat albert & the rugrats"

mauzip

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2004, 09:44:00 AM »
i also masturbate in shopping centers

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2004, 09:47:20 AM »
i also masturbate in shopping centers

in the aisle w/ the tickle me elmos

Clean Up On Aisle 10!

I-Yoof

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2004, 12:02:29 PM »
Shame a perfectly good thread had to be ruined by immature cunts.

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2004, 02:12:12 PM »
It's typical.  I write a story about a DEAD CHILD'S LAST WISH, and they turn it into a story about pedophilia and diss each other back and forth.  Unbelievable how childish these people are.  This is who we're handing the keys to the world over to in a few years, think about that.  

smerlus

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2004, 03:27:44 PM »
Wow. It's awful to hear the sad stories about the unfortunate children.Just like a few months ago this kid who was like 6 died of cancer. It was crazy, I donated like 300 bucks and convinced like 5 other people to donate. Man when I read that kid died it fucked me up so bad.

300 bucks for a kid you don't even know? wtf is wrong with you? :-\ damn, if you got too much money, i'll give you the number of my bank account

300 dollars is hardly any money at all. I set up for $40 a month to go to children's charities 2 weeks ago as well. Money is always replaceable.

I'd rather buy a couple of cd's for that money.

so out of all the cd's you have. you know each rapper or artist on a personal level so it's ok for you to give them money?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Delete, please
« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2004, 05:10:54 PM »
you rich suckaz have to notice not everybody is as rich as you.

I personally couldnt imagine donatin 300 bucks as well, it's too much money to me.

of course it is different if youre a rich bitch.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2004, 06:25:52 PM »

I personally couldnt imagine donatin 300 bucks as well, it's too much money to me.

I'm far from rich. My family has hardly any money, I pay out of my part-time job for all donations.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Don Breezio

« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2004, 06:29:09 PM »

you dont have to be rich to donate. even 5 bucks helps...it doesnt sound like much but when you need 300,000 dollars for a surgery every dollar counts.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2004, 07:48:45 PM »
Lincoln, if you really donate that much on a part time job, you get the highest respect from me. Major props for bein a good human being. I wish I could be so generous :(... Still in a selfish phase of my life, but I hope someday I have the heart to give more than I do.